Helpful Dose info (M1t)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I posted this over at bb.com and did not get many responses. I figured I would post it here.

I have been getting a lot of PM's from people asking me what dose to take for various products they are running with M1T. I want to post what I understand to be a good daily dose at this time. Everyone please post what they feel is the best dose. In the end we should come up with a pretty solid list for people. Here is what I have ....

NAC - 500mg
Milk Thistle - 600mgs (do not take at the same time as M1T)
Hawthorn Berry - 500mgs
CoQ10 100 - 200mgs
ALA - 600mgs
Potassium - 600mgs-1gram

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I only use ALA & Milk Thistle, but those are the same dosages I have always used.

raytrade

Awards
Thanks so much for trying to put together the comprehensive list. I have been taking notes based on reading posts for a couple of weeks, and my list is slightly different:

Milk Thistle: 900 mg
Hawthorn Berry: 550 mg 3 x a day
Saw Palmetto: 1000 mg
Potassium: 1 gram

Some additional optional supplements that don't appear to be as critical on-cycle:
B12, flax oil, B5, CoQ10

Any thoughts?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The list looks good. You can add Taurine in there instead of potassium. Its the source of the potassium deficiency and does many more benefits than potassium alone.

juststarting

Awards
Why do you say not use the milk thistle at the same as the M1T?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Possible absorption decrease when dosing M1T at the same time as milk thistle. If you're concerned, you could dose your milk thistle at a different time of day from your M1T dosing.

~Todd

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Using milk thistle and M1T together will stress the liver even more than normal.. Use the milk thistle for 2 weeks prior, then the day after your last tab..

I used 1g milk thistle, 2g ALA/R-ALA, and 200mcg selenium pre/post M1T.. The selenium I used throughout along with the alpha lipoic acid..

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Using milk thistle and M1T together will stress the liver even more than normal.. Use the milk thistle for 2 weeks prior, then the day after your last tab.
Pete, good points about the (possible) additional liver stress and using the the milk thistle both pre/post cycle. However, I spent several hours on PubMed and Mayo Clinic On-line reading about milk thistle and its hepatoprotective properties, and it was definitely inconclusive since there was support your post, my post, and many other points of view. I couldn't find any studies with milk thistle as a hepatoprotective agent for methylated AAS so everything had to be taken by inference. I posted some of the highlights in this thread.

~Todd

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
The list looks good. You can add Taurine in there instead of potassium. Its the source of the potassium deficiency and does many more benefits than potassium alone.
Thank you very much Bobo

robbyb

Awards
for any with some information on M-1-T , i started a cycle 4days ago taking ... 10mgs a day before my workouts. I noticed that after my workouts ive been sweating like crazy during the day and having such a dry mouth. I bought some milk thistle and am going to take them..... ( do i have to wait for my cycle to end before i take them >??? ) is M-1-T really that bad for you ??