60mcg of clen... and nothing?

spoofy

Awards
This is my first attempt at clen and I was expecting shakes.. lots of energy .. and all that other good stuff. But I am not noticing any of those things. Day 1 I started with 40 .. and moved to 60 today.. is it safe to asume that I might have a high tolerence from using ECA's for so long? :confused: It is werid.. shortly after taking 40mcg I felt like I would have no problem sleeping.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope.. I think I got up to 150 before I even got alittle jumpy..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A lot of factors play in here. Weight, tolerance and most importantly purity of the product. I make my clen so I know the product is dosed correctly and my powder is as pure as snow. A lot of people have been complaining about LR's clen and such, where's yours from?

NE1

I got mine from LR and I think its pretty legit. I took only 30mcg for three days and felt like i was gonna die each day...not shakes or jitters...just felt really crappy...but I did lose a good bit of weight those three days since i was only able to eat once or twice :(

BiGPiMPiN

Awards
I got mine from LR and I think its pretty legit. I took only 30mcg for three days and felt like i was gonna die each day...not shakes or jitters...just felt really crappy...but I did lose a good bit of weight those three days since i was only able to eat once or twice :(
i hope mine i just bought works alittle better than that... :(

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When in doubt go with board sponsor...PN -> Lion Nutrition Clen

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
the admi at anabolicfreakz had the same experence with that clen ...I haven't tried it.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I have LR's clen as well and used it for 2 weeks at 125mcg a day and really didnt feel it at the gym however ive dropped some BF, coming off of my last cycle but that i attribute to my diet and bump of cardio. Ive even dropped 2 1/2 mL one day and really didnt do much cept a little more energy during my sets.
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
I have topped out at 200mcg on clen but now 160mcg is as high as i go. Clen is much easier for me to handle than ephedra.

spoofy

Awards
yeah it is from LR , ill get my next bottle from PN and compare.

regino007

Awards
I've used the LR clen and it worked for me........

sushibug

Awards
just doing some research here... is clen stronger or more effective then ephedra? asking because they are both under the same catergory now, illegal.

NE1

I personally like clen better. Im currently up to 100mcg and not really noticing any shakes or discomfort anymore...strength has gone up in the gym, lost some fat while staying at the same weight. Ephedra (yellow subs) one pill and i feel like **** all day....no appetite, jittery, and just plain funky feeling.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I tried LR's and didnt get anything out of it neither did my wife. Other underground brands I found to be pretty decent although clen never really affected me that much. My order from PN just got here so I'm going to add that in postcycle and see if there is any diff.

Hey sushibug is that you in your sig.? and please tell me she's atleast 18 so I dont feel so much like a perv. :D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered Lion's clen from PN. I took two squirts (40mcg) yesterday morning and about 30-45 mins later I started with the slight shakeyness.

I've used Brogen clen before upwards of 160mcg and never really noticed much.

I'm not using it the clen right now.. I just wanted to try a few pumps to see how it works out.

There's my input. Now... HOW do one find clen powder????

Aaron

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
So far I notice im losing some bodyfat about 2 weeks in and no cramps due to me taking taurine. I have tapered up from 60 mcg to 120-150 mcg and im having no problems with shakes or heart racing. btw im about 6' 212 lbs (cutting) with about 17% bodyfat (sucks) Trying to get to around 12-14% bodyfat by this summer.

juststarting

Awards
Pn

This is my third day of PN clen. I am shaking right now. I started at 4 squirts which is 80mcgs (only meant to do three squirts but I just couldn't stope pumping) which might normally be high considering this is the first time that I have ever used clen but I only got the shakes slightly. I did 4 squirts again the seconds day and felt the same way. Today I did 100mcgs and I am so jittery. Hopefully this aids in my weight loss. I am trying to tone up as is everyone. Bottom line I give a big thumbs up to PN. THe taste is not bad either. I made my friend get his from PN after he too sciensupply and did not feel a thing. Now he is shaking just like me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11