Halodrol 50 Log

RustyoutSIde

Awards
Alright, Im going to be running a simple 4 week cycle Of Halodrol 50 and Im posting it here so anyone interested can follow. Ill be posting diet, supps used and all the usual. Im trying to simply Build a little bit and cut down on some b/f. Because of a shoulder injury on feb. 5th I cant lift too heavy so Ill be just doing what I can. For anyone interested I was training with my Hap ki do instructor and landed wrong on a throw which also pulled on my arm pretty bad. I got x rays and had it checked out and nothing was broken and the doc said she highly doubted it to be a RC tear due to symptoms and we believe it is most likely an inflamed bursa. I was going to get it further checked, but the pain has gradually been decreasing and as long as I work around it Im usually fine, but If I train it to hard it starts to hurt afterwords for a day or two. I believe everything is fine as long as I dont stress it too much. I plan on starting the cycle on Monday.

I will be using Cycle assist for support and dosing it at 50/50/50/50.
For pct I have Nolva on hand just in case however I plan on using ATD, Lean FX, And Trib but will dose the nolva if needed.

Any input is welcome and I hope everyone will enjoy.

mikinTx

subbed, I'll be interested to see how the halodrol works for you. Good luck with the injury

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude pls com on seriously? halo should be done 6wk and higher then 50mg, the way ur gonna run urs ull be lucky to get 6lbs. i ran mine at 50 75 100 125 150 150. if ur gonna run 4 wks do a 75 75 100 100. or do 50 50 75 75 75 100

RustyoutSIde

Awards
Sorry it took so long to get back on here... I was in the hospital cuz my had my second daughter and there were some complications but everything is fine now and we are back home. Im just getting over a stomach virus and Im gonna start either tommorow or saturday depending on when I feel better. Thanks MikinTX Ill def. keep everyone updated. And Jay21, Im not trying to gain a bunch. Mostly retain while cutting and possibly put on a little. I would be happy with 6 pounds but mostly just wanna get rid of some body fat.