Cycle of MD

fishscale

Awards
Started a cyle of MD from Des Supplements that I had for a while. Anyway this is my first cycle and gains have been good. Just wondering what I should take for post cycle and what should I do next time to bulk some? Just trying to make sure I am on the right path.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Started a cyle of MD from Des Supplements that I had for a while. Anyway this is my first cycle and gains have been good. Just wondering what I should take for post cycle and what should I do next time to bulk some? Just trying to make sure I am on the right path.
never mind m-drol is competative edge, duh!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah and is des supps.....designer supps? im so lost and sick of searching to figure out what product people are talking about....fishsmell...your gonna have to enlighten us here....

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
yeah and is des supps.....designer supps? im so lost and sick of searching to figure out what product people are talking about....fishsmell...your gonna have to enlighten us here....
I cant find anything by the name of md by designer suppl.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
fishsmell.........lmao!!!!!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cant find anything by the name of md by designer suppl.
I found "methyl-drol xp" by designer supps, but cant find a bottle for it, as it all comes up with the old AX superdrol pics.

fishscale

Awards
Alright it was late last night sorry damn. Methyl Dien by designer supplements from a few years ago...

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Alright it was late last night sorry damn. Methyl Dien by designer supplements from a few years ago...
O is that the stuff that came out around 04 that is now illegal in the u.s.?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

another forum

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
any gyno??? id run clomid/nolva personally....dont think resveratrols gonna do the trick here....

fishscale

Awards
No visual sides yet, only had one bottle of 90 pills at 1 g each. I am taking 4 g daily. Only have about 10 days left..

fishscale

Awards
Ended up with nice strenght and size gains and lost about 2% bodyfat. Started novedex xt. Is it enough or should I grab more. After the novedex I am thinking about M1D and MMV2 stack. Then formadrol for PCT. Does this sound about right?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
any gyno??? id run clomid/nolva personally....dont think resveratrols gonna do the trick here....
Ended up with nice strenght and size gains and lost about 2% bodyfat. Started novedex xt. Is it enough or should I grab more. After the novedex I am thinking about M1D and MMV2 stack. Then formadrol for PCT. Does this sound about right?
already told you fishsmell....i didnt think res would work, so you pick something worse....have fun not listening.....unsubbed.....

fishscale

Awards
thanks, ill take it back. Sorry for for messing up. I will try and find clomid/nolva right now. Newbe out!