tren/??? any help with questions

  1. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    tren/??? any help with questions


    I am thinking of taking this PH p-tren or 1-p (if i won) lol and wanted to know if this looks ok , should I add to it? take from it?


    M-drol or epistine to addition?

    age 38
    wieght 151
    glutamine fuel
    liv.52
    phosphgen hp
    fish oil
    multivitiman
    approx. 150-170 gr of protien daily

    I have tried to research this alot buy using the search feature but seems like everyone stacks something diff. with it. Now with that said I am not against taking the tren by itself. the bottle is a bottle called p-tren a knock off of ac tren extreme. for pct i have been playing on novadex or clom along with milk thistle ( not sure if i should take that the whole time or not) seemed as if reading thru the search I did find alot of people taking epiqine with it or mdrol. I have some max lmg but not sure about taking it with the tren. I don't know much about the PH's but have been trying to educate myself more and more daily.

  2. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    bump
  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3523
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    my advice it to look at ur diet. even if u were at 6%bf ur still way too light for ur height to be using steroids
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    i am light but pretty strong for my size. i have been lifting for yrs. my body just burns the energy or food off exertlmey fast. i have done alot in the past to add lbs. i have been going up a bit latley due to the protien intake for the last month and half. as far as my body fat it's very low, I have abs most of the year but I also eat very well, don't eat much junk.

    ps. those arent gear, there supplements
  5. New Member
    jsg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    ps. those arent gear, there supplements

    PS. they are supplements that convert to gear so they are gear except legal.

    So before doing any you should get back to your homework and learn a bit more about what your going to take.
  6. New Member
    JOHN BROVO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

    where your pct?
  7. New Member
    JOHN BROVO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    I am thinking of taking this PH p-tren or 1-p (if i won) lol and wanted to know if this looks ok , should I add to it? take from it?


    M-drol or epistine to addition?

    age 38
    wieght 151
    glutamine fuel
    liv.52
    phosphgen hp
    fish oil
    multivitiman
    approx. 150-170 gr of protien daily

    I have tried to research this alot buy using the search feature but seems like everyone stacks something diff. with it. Now with that said I am not against taking the tren by itself. the bottle is a bottle called p-tren a knock off of ac tren extreme. for pct i have been playing on novadex or clom along with milk thistle ( not sure if i should take that the whole time or not) seemed as if reading thru the search I did find alot of people taking epiqine with it or mdrol. I have some max lmg but not sure about taking it with the tren. I don't know much about the PH's but have been trying to educate myself more and more daily.
    and why use 2 different liver supports? y not just use 1 or the other all the way through?

    nolva. and or clomid. I'd use both
  8. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    true jsg :
    I aware of that. I have been trying to seach over and over prob have put in about 4 hrs of searching and reading past threads on here in the last two days. i have been reviewing forums over the web and this one seemed to be where I could get the best knoweldge. Forgive me if Im ignorant on the exact facts, hence the reason I have chosen to ask for help.

    for the pct I have planned on using novo which seems to be the chose of majority. I also planned on using milk thistle but if you think there is something better or need to ad to it I'm all ears.
  9. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    so your saying take novo and clomid but no need for the milk thistle?
  10. New Member
    JOHN BROVO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    so your saying take novo and clomid but no need for the milk thistle?
    well it wont hurt but you've got liv-52 in there they are both liver supports
  11. New Member
    JOHN BROVO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

    clomid (s.e.r.m.)
    nolva. (gyno-manboobs, lipids hdl ldl, lh, fsh ect.)
  12. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    ok i see your point. and you would use the novla and clomid . what about stacking anything with tren or just try this cycle by itself.
  13. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    932
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    No offense but...@ 151 lbs I believe you should use a good weight gainer supp and intensify your training/lift heavier before you experiment with hormones.

    All the hormones in the world will do nothing if you aren't intense in training and if you are not upping your calories! Plus if you are lucky to make any gains with the hormones they will be temporary and you'll just lose them anyhow. I think you can easily put another 20lbs on 1st without them. You should hit a plateau 1st before hormones. Health 1st!

    Lucky
  14. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    No offense taking. Always open for constructive critisim. let me state the case of my wieght issue. As far as being able to gain 20lbs, I am 38 and have tried for many yrs to achieve higher lbs. I have done a cycle of sus yrs ago and it did work on helping me with gaining a few lbs. i lost some but retained some also. i don't consume a ton of carbs because in the summer im always trying to keep my abs and the rest of my body in great cut shape. i do try to eat apprx. every 3-4 hrs. it is extremly hard for to retain wieght. i understand what your saying and I also know that with trying to gain clean, lean muscle without tons of carbs is more dif. and makes it a longer process. Hence the reason I was thinking of adding a cycle of tren.

    now as far as lighting or training in tenesly, I believe (maybe i am wrong) that i do lift very hard and pretty damm good amount of lbs for my size. there are many in my wieght class or above me in wieght that I am able to lift as heavy or heavier. i am a firefighter by carrer and also a construction guy which a few of my friends say the reason I have a prob. gaining is due to the amount of heavy labor i do on a daily basis. I do lift approx. 4-5 days a week and train very hard.

    i used to workout at power lifting gym where everyone competed in mutlipule events, most of my friends from there would also tell me to get above the weight I am at now the only way would be to get soem gear and go from there. maybe bad advice snice I seem to be getting flamed here for it. idk, but I am on here to get advice and take everyone's opion in and make my decisions from there. So again I am thankful for the advice and all ears to listen to other ideas.
  15. New Member
    jsg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%

    I'm not 100% sure on this one but I heard somewhere that B12 is helping you eat more so you might want to look into it and if anyone has confirmation on that it would be nice to know if I'm right or wrong on this one.
  16. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    the only thing i got from B-12 was an increase in energy, but that was pretty potent in and of itself - and a month supply for 5 bucks makes it hard to beat.

    OP, what's going on with a lack of weight gain? smoking, too little water, not enough healthy fats? something diet wise is responsible, and i'd like to help get to the bottom of this before your cycle - that will make your results more spectacular, and your PCT much easier.
  17. New Member
    diesel7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

    At your weight if you wanna pack on size you need way more protein than that. Im aiming for around 300 grams a day, you would need at least 250 or so spaced out over 6 or 7 meals. Plus up your carbs too. Try that for a month before you try any juice. Throw in a natural t booster also. Try that first. Then if you want, try something light. My first ph was h-drol, I made good gains on that and retained most of it. Just finishing my second cycle of it now, will be done in about a week. I have hell gaining weight too, but you just need alot of calories,its done wonders for me.
  18. New Member
    diesel7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by loki515 View Post
    No offense taking. Always open for constructive critisim. let me state the case of my wieght issue. As far as being able to gain 20lbs, I am 38 and have tried for many yrs to achieve higher lbs. I have done a cycle of sus yrs ago and it did work on helping me with gaining a few lbs. i lost some but retained some also. i don't consume a ton of carbs because in the summer im always trying to keep my abs and the rest of my body in great cut shape. i do try to eat apprx. every 3-4 hrs. it is extremly hard for to retain wieght. i understand what your saying and I also know that with trying to gain clean, lean muscle without tons of carbs is more dif. and makes it a longer process. Hence the reason I was thinking of adding a cycle of tren.

    now as far as lighting or training in tenesly, I believe (maybe i am wrong) that i do lift very hard and pretty damm good amount of lbs for my size. there are many in my wieght class or above me in wieght that I am able to lift as heavy or heavier. i am a firefighter by carrer and also a construction guy which a few of my friends say the reason I have a prob. gaining is due to the amount of heavy labor i do on a daily basis. I do lift approx. 4-5 days a week and train very hard.

    i used to workout at power lifting gym where everyone competed in mutlipule events, most of my friends from there would also tell me to get above the weight I am at now the only way would be to get soem gear and go from there. maybe bad advice snice I seem to be getting flamed here for it. idk, but I am on here to get advice and take everyone's opion in and make my decisions from there. So again I am thankful for the advice and all ears to listen to other ideas.
    If your that active at work, I would only work out 3 times a week, all compound lifts, heavy, drop sets, super sets etc. You need to be getting protein in at least every two to three hours at least. around 40 to 50 grams a meal. You shouldnt have a hard time keeping your abs if you have that hard of a time gaining weight. Get at least 150 to 200 grams of carbs a day. All complex carbs, and some efa's.
  19. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yah ohh for hardgainers i tell the this shake to my mma friends its works good, 2x a day, 16ounce whole milk, 2 tbl spoon peanutbutter, 1scoop whey, 1cup of oats. thats like 850cals times 2 1700cals cheaper! and better then hard gainers shakes from gnc. all the ppl love it also add bannan if ud like....... this would be a nice weight gainer.

  20. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    this should add about 7lbs in a 2wk period. i had a buddy who couldnt never gain weight a mma fighter. he was on this and 8lbs on 2wks also eat a full meal every 2hours consisting of 5-6oo calls

  21. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    the only thing i got from B-12 was an increase in energy, but that was pretty potent in and of itself - and a month supply for 5 bucks makes it hard to beat.

    OP, what's going on with a lack of weight gain? smoking, too little water, not enough healthy fats? something diet wise is responsible, and i'd like to help get to the bottom of this before your cycle - that will make your results more spectacular, and your PCT much easier.
    I drink a ton of water i see many saying im not eating enough protein i thought i was but obviously not. let see i list today so far:

    4:30am bagel with cream cheese
    3000mg fish oil , multivitamin, creatine

    7am 4 hard boiled eggs, 2 yogurts and 2 pieces (small) kalbisa

    11am 12 pieces of sushi california roll and spicy tuna roll

    3 protien shake

    not sure what's for dinner but about to eat a small salad with a chicken brest cut up in it.

    Yes i do smoke black n milds but I am about to quit. But I havent smoked all my life. I have taking many breaks.

    I do work very hard to gain but I will take this advise and keep logging my intake. I guess i need to start counting more. Was always worried about keeping lean.

    As far as energy I have no problem with that. Or with appetite, maybe when i bumbp it up i might but doubtful. i can eat like a freaking holstien heffer. lol
  22. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    [QUOTE=jay21;1897888]yah ohh for hardgainers i tell the this shake to my mma friends its works good, 2x a day, 16ounce whole milk, 2 tbl spoon peanutbutter, 1scoop whey, 1cup of oats. thats like 850cals times 2 1700cals cheaper! and better then hard gainers shakes from gnc. all the ppl love it also add bannan if ud like....... this would be a nice weight gainer.


    I do use whole milk when i make the protein shakes but i will start to add the oats and peanut butter. I have banana flavored ( pretty damm good) but sure could use more potasim in it.
  23. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    sounds like you're missing out on your monounsaturated fat. try 4 tbsp of peanut butter throughout your day and see where that takes you.
  24. New Member
    loki515's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

    ok will do. and dinner tonight is crabackes. lol

    and what about eating peanuts, walnuts etc before bed? thought I had read good for you to have before bed. maybe I am wrong.

    and thanks for the advice i will keep a log and see what i am at on everything.
  25. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    any kind of nuts are good for you - great source of protein, and an even better source of the mono fats. peanut butter tends to be the favorite around here, but anything (low/no salted) are great choices. i was just looking at your diet, and there's no way you're getting optimal mono fat levels from the minimal avocado in your tuna rolls. that being said, half an avocado per day is great choice as well
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hello! Questions about tren ..
    By supershah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 12:42 AM
  2. Tren Questions
    By Soad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
  3. tren questions
    By stage1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 03:53 PM
  4. questions on Tren
    By Bacaveli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in