Nor Tren 19 with Enavart by Element Nutrition

ceaston

Awards
Hey everyone,
I am new to the site and still trying to get the hang of this site so hopefully this is the right section. I have been looking for some advice on some supplements I plan on taking soon. Last month I took Xtreme Tren and loved the results. I want to try nor tren 19 and possibly stack it with Enavart by Element Nutrition. Does anyone have any suggestions as to if this is a good idea or not? Tren alone is great so maybe stacking it with Enavart isn't necessary. I eat nothing but clean foods (tuna, chicken, fish, veggies, etc.). I usually run at a 50% pace right away in the morning on an empty stomach (only protein shake before I run) and then I go back to the gym a few hours later and do my weight training. I probably won't start this new cycle until May. Any suggestions on these supplements and my training would be greatly appreciated!

anhtheo5

Awards
Enavart is a superdrol clone, one of the more potent and harsh ds out there. I would suggest stacking it with something less harsh. epi or hdrol. Just make sure you have all your support supplements in order. What will be your PCT?

ceaston

Awards
I have been told to try Aromasin or Nolvadex. For some reason a few people at my gym insist that since Tren doesn't convert to estrogen PCT isn't needed. I'm not gonna take any chances. So I dunno if there are any better PCT out there or not I have just been told these two are one of the better ones. I still don't know if I should stack it or not, Tren alone kicks ass in my opinion.

anhtheo5

Awards
I think you need to do more research. Most if not all ph/ds will require pct. I suggest reading the stickies.

ceaston

Awards
I took 6oxo. Which wasn't the best choice, I know, but to be completly honest I haven't lost any of my gains and my weight has stayed constant, bf is the same, and no side effects.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think low doses of super and estra 4 9 would work well....on the other hand you sir def need to do some research....6-oxo is not a pct....you may have gotten lucky...but you may also have some underlying problems that you cant "feel".....