Nor Tren 19 with Enavart by Element Nutrition

1. Nor Tren 19 with Enavart by Element Nutrition

Hey everyone,
    I am new to the site and still trying to get the hang of this site so hopefully this is the right section. I have been looking for some advice on some supplements I plan on taking soon. Last month I took Xtreme Tren and loved the results. I want to try nor tren 19 and possibly stack it with Enavart by Element Nutrition. Does anyone have any suggestions as to if this is a good idea or not? Tren alone is great so maybe stacking it with Enavart isn't necessary. I eat nothing but clean foods (tuna, chicken, fish, veggies, etc.). I usually run at a 50% pace right away in the morning on an empty stomach (only protein shake before I run) and then I go back to the gym a few hours later and do my weight training. I probably won't start this new cycle until May. Any suggestions on these supplements and my training would be greatly appreciated!

2. Enavart is a superdrol clone, one of the more potent and harsh ds out there. I would suggest stacking it with something less harsh. epi or hdrol. Just make sure you have all your support supplements in order. What will be your PCT?
    •   

3. superdrol clone? heh.. dont stack it

4. I have been told to try Aromasin or Nolvadex. For some reason a few people at my gym insist that since Tren doesn't convert to estrogen PCT isn't needed. I'm not gonna take any chances. So I dunno if there are any better PCT out there or not I have just been told these two are one of the better ones. I still don't know if I should stack it or not, Tren alone kicks ass in my opinion.

5. I think you need to do more research. Most if not all ph/ds will require pct. I suggest reading the stickies.

6. Ceaston, just double checking something here; Last month you took Xtreme Tren. What did you use for PCT?

7. I took 6oxo. Which wasn't the best choice, I know, but to be completly honest I haven't lost any of my gains and my weight has stayed constant, bf is the same, and no side effects.

8. i think low doses of super and estra 4 9 would work well....on the other hand you sir def need to do some research....6-oxo is not a pct....you may have gotten lucky...but you may also have some underlying problems that you cant "feel".....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Edge by Element Nutrition
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
  3. Element Nutrition(Monster) and PCT Help?
    By graniteboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. Element Nutrition(Monster)
    By graniteboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 09:17 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:32 PM