what do u crave ? 1-t tren or The One poll !!!!

which one do u crave more ???

• The One

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 1-T Tren

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other please mention

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
just a friendly poll i know both are very new and not to much is known but which one do u wanna try more and why ???

i know most will do both :) and which one do u think could cause gyno more or have the most sides :)

I am voting for the one because it comes with 2nd gear pct and the logs seem good but i am very intrested in 1 t tren but dont like the risk of gyno with it. im sure it looks like a great product.

these are deff the best 2 new ones out so what one do u wanna try more :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just teasing, I know how it works. Once I posted while the person was still editing the options and he couldn't figure how I posted before the submitted the poll.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Anything with tren is always better!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The One is in the lead baby!!

I want to try this for the hardening effects as well as its something relatively new to try, I'm sure most of us have tried tren already so I'm sure most will stick to what has worked in the past but I'm sticking with what so far has proven results.

Not saying tren in general but rather 1-T with tren. :)

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
the one. i just have to see it for myself personally. they both look good and i will use both.

jsg

jsg

Awards
Obviously both but I think the one would be more appropriate for me since I have everything ready for a tren/pplex stack in the summer. My only problem with the one might be the price.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should have some logs surfacing soon with 1-T Tren to gain some user feedback. Both are very fine product formulations.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
is the tren in the 1 t tren the same as the tren you get in tren xtreme and other tren orals ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
We should have some logs surfacing soon with 1-T Tren to gain some user feedback. Both are very fine product formulations.
Hey thanks man look forward to the logs =)