Hdrol: Should I get a SERM for PCT?

OME

OME

Awards
Hey guys, I've been researching for awhile now and have come across some conflicting info on Hdrol. This will be my first cycle and I want to run it for 6 weeks to get the most out of it. Here is my proposed cycle:

Hdrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100
Cycle Support: 2 scoops a day for the entire cycle + 2 week frontload

PCT:
Either Reversitol 3/2/2/1
or Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/40/20/20

Two things, do you think the doses I'm using for Hdrol are overkill? I was recommended them on other sites. Also, do you really think a SERM would be necessary?

My stats when I start my cycle will be close to 6' 195lbs 12%BF. Almost 3 years of training.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
A serm.........................naaaaaaah just eat alot of cabbage you will be fine ^_^

bigdeepsquats

Awards
A serm.........................naaaaaaah just eat alot of cabbage you will be fine ^_^
In all serious-ness hit up some nolva and IGF LR3. You might even make some gains good luck breh!!

OME

OME

Awards
Hey thanks for the SERM advice. What do you guys think about the dosages? I know around here it seems that 50/50/75/75/75 is the standard.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the SERM advice. What do you guys think about the dosages? I know around here it seems that 50/50/75/75/75 is the standard.
that is a good start, you can go up to 100 but i find that unneccesary with HD.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100
Cycle Support: 2 scoops a day for the entire cycle + 2 week frontload

PCT:
Either Reversitol 3/2/2/1
or Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/40/20/20

Two things, do you think the doses I'm using for Hdrol are overkill? I was recommended them on other sites. Also, do you really think a SERM would be necessary?

My stats when I start my cycle will be close to 6' 195lbs 12%BF. Almost 3 years of training.

You probably don't need to run it so high. I'd suggest 50/75/75/75/75/75 or something similar. Can bump to 100 if necessary, but that can be deterrmined later.

Also, serm is most likely unnecessary. Its always nice to have around jsut incase, but odds are you won't need it.

Loki003

Awards
You probably don't need to run it so high. I'd suggest 50/75/75/75/75/75 or something similar. Can bump to 100 if necessary, but that can be deterrmined later.

Also, serm is most likely unnecessary. Its always nice to have around jsut incase, but odds are you won't need it.
QFT, couldn't have said it better myself.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Okay all seriousness here yes Reversitol is good imo I have used it and its quite nice ^_^

OME

OME

Awards
Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know of someone who has gotten a really serious estrogen related like gyno from Hdrol? I really don't expect to get gyno but if for some reason it does occur, what would the best protocol be to deal with it?