Too much gear

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well of all the problems I've had and posted for help on this forum, this one is certainly the best. I have too much gear!

I purchased from one source and they informed me their supplier dried up and, long story short, I figured I'd never get what I ordered. I placed an order with another source and both sources mailed me my stuff within one week.

So now I have too much for one cycle and I want to know: 1) What is the best way to split up what I have in stock into cycles? and 2) How should I store the stuff before I use it? (Next cycle will start in July or Aug and the one after that will start Feb or Mar depending on bloodwork, etc.)

Here is what I have:
8 amps Winstrol Depot (50mg each)
32 amps Sustanon 250
50 tabs Primobolan (50mg ea.)
16 amps Deca-Durabolin (150mg. ea.)
500 tabs Dianabol (5mg ea.)
6 amps HCG (5000 i.u. ea.)
300 tabs nolvadex (10mg ea.)
75 tabs clomid (50mg ea.)

also have:
200 tabs clenbuterol (20 micrograms ea.)
100 tabs dinitrophenol (200mg ea.)
primordial performance recovery stack (1 bottle sustain alpha, 1 bottle toco-8, 1 bottle endoamp)

DaveWalton

Awards
Well of all the problems I've had and posted for help on this forum, this one is certainly the best. I have too much gear!

I purchased from one source and they informed me their supplier dried up and, long story short, I figured I'd never get what I ordered. I placed an order with another source and both sources mailed me my stuff within one week.

So now I have too much for one cycle and I want to know: 1) What is the best way to split up what I have in stock into cycles? and 2) How should I store the stuff before I use it? (Next cycle will start in July or Aug and the one after that will start Feb or Mar depending on bloodwork, etc.)

Here is what I have:
32 amps Sustanon 250

also have:
primordial performance recovery stack (1 bottle sustain alpha, 1 bottle toco-8, 1 bottle endoamp)

Jealous. (Not that I'll be on anytime soon).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Here is what I have:
32 amps Sustanon 250

also have:
man....that would make one sexy mini fridge....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Too much gear.. Is that like too much money? Or too many sexy womenz? lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
man....that would make one sexy mini fridge....
thats really not a lot!!

32 amps of test = 500mg 16 weeks
16 amps deca = 300mg 8 weeks
plenty of dbol
8 amps winstrol = 8 days

hcg and PCT supplies are covered, but other than that its really not a whole lot

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
stats and cycle history?
I'll be 24 in May. I'm 5'8" and 171 lbs. as of last night.

Starting in Jan, ending in March I did a 10 week cycle:
Test Prop - wk 1-10 / 100mg EOD
Trenbolone Acethate wk 1-7 /100mg EOD
Masteron wk 1-7 /100mg EOD
Winstrol Week 7-10 /50 mg EOD

PCT - last week of cycle and first week of PCT 1000 i.u. HCG M/W/F
wk 1. - 80mg nolvadex, 100mg clomid
wk 2. - 60mg nolvadex, 100mg clomid
wk 3. - 20mg nolvadex, 50mg clomid, sustain alpha
wk 4. - 10mg nolvadex, sustain alpha
wk 5&6 - sustain alpha

Before that in Sept./Oct/ I did 10 wks.:
Sustanon 250mg every 3 days wks. 1-7
Primobolan 100mg/day and Winstrol 50mg. M/W/F wks. 8-10
Nolvadex 60mg wk.1 / 40mg wk.2 / 20mg wk.3 / 10mg wk.4

Too much gear.. Is that like too much money? Or too many sexy womenz? lol
Haha. Yeah, I'm not really THAT upset about this problem.

thats really not a lot!!

plenty of dbol
8 amps winstrol = 8 days

hcg and PCT supplies are covered, but other than that its really not a whole lot
You're right.... I mean I don't think I'll need to order more gear anytime soon but its not like I'm going to open a wholesale costco store for roids. I suppose I could wrap all this gear into one mega cycle but I know my body and I'd be in total shutdown after that. I'd rather split this into two cycles.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 24 in May. I'm 5'8" and 171 lbs. as of last night.
O and before my last cycle my bf% was 8% but now I'm probably at like 11%. Thats why I have the DNP and clen.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You are 171lbs now after those 2 cycles? What were you before?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well I was in great shape till about the end of college, when I ballooned to 220 and had a ridiculous beer belly. I dropped the weight with a little help from DNP but lost alot of muscle in the process. I dipped down into the 158 lbs. range when I did the first cycle in sept. That took me to about 175lbs. and 14%bf. I then managed to drop to 162 lbs. and 11% bf. When I finished the March cycle I was 180. I managed to keep my weight between 178 and 180 through PCT. Then I started to shred the excess bf again and dropped to 171 lbs. All in all, hands down, this summer I will win the award for most transformed body since last summer. 220lbs/~28%bf to 170lbs. 8%bf. I wish I took more pictures for comparison. Anyway, I'm going to probably lean up a little more and then hit another bulking cycle at the end of the summer. Then lean up again, then hit another bulking cycle next spring (2010).

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Also, I have the problem of losing weight too fast. I stopped the DNP, which I took for 2 weeks at 400mg/day last 2 weeks before that and that took me from 179 to 171. When I look in the mirror I swear it seems like I've kept my gains from the cycle and I'm losing the weight from my mid-section. But losing weight that quickly definitely worries my that I'll lose the muscle too. I'm trying to pace myself so that I can shred up in the next 4-6 weeks without loosing muscle mass. If I can drop 5 more lbs of bf I would be in the ideal position for another bulking cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right.... I mean I don't think I'll need to order more gear anytime soon but its not like I'm going to open a wholesale costco store for roids. I suppose I could wrap all this gear into one mega cycle but I know my body and I'd be in total shutdown after that. I'd rather split this into two cycles.
actually if you ran HCG 500-1000 units every week to every other week thru the cycle you'd probably be fine at the end. Might need to tweak that. Would be a nice 16 weeks for sure :D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
actually if you ran HCG 500-1000 units every week to every other week thru the cycle you'd probably be fine at the end. Might need to tweak that. Would be a nice 16 weeks for sure
That would be one insane cycle... okay let's think it thru just for fun.

wk. 1-8:
Sustanon 250mg 2x/wk.
Deca-durabolin 150mg 1x/wk.
Dianabol 4 tabs at 5mg = 20mg/day
hCG 1000 i.u. 1x/wk

wk. 9-16:
Sustanon 250mg 2x/wk.
Deca-durabolin 150mg 1x/wk.
Dianabol 5 tabs at 5mg = 25mg/day
hCG 1000 i.u. 1x/wk

Wk. 17&18:
50mg winstrol E.O.D. & 100mg Primo/day
hCG 1000 i.u. 1x/wk

Wk 19:
hCG 1000 i.u. M/W/F
Nolvadex 60mg/day
Clomid 150mg/day
Post Cycle support/Sustain Alpha/toco-8/endoamp

Wk 20:
Nolvadex 40mg/day
Clomid 100mg/day
Post Cycle support/Sustain Alpha/toco-8/endoamp

Wk 21:
Nolvadex 20mg/day
Clomid 50mg/day
Post Cycle support/Sustain Alpha/toco-8/endoamp/Lean extreme (for cortisol)

Wk 22:
Nolvadex 10mg/day
Clomid 25mg/day
Post Cycle support/Sustain Alpha/toco-8/endoamp/Lean extreme (for cortisol)

Wk 23:
Post Cycle support/Sustain Alpha/toco-8/endoamp/Lean extreme (for cortisol)/6-oxo

Wk 24:
Post Cycle support/Sustain Alpha/toco-8/endoamp/Lean extreme (for cortisol)/6-oxo

Wk 25:

Let's see. If I start that in July, 25 weeks takes me to November, then I'm off cycle for 25 weeks till May. What do you guys think?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks is a long time to be on dbol...I would drop it after 6 weeks personally...the Test will have kicked in full swing by then.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks is a long time to be on dbol...I would drop it after 6 weeks personally...the Test will have kicked in full swing by then.
That's my thinking. A 16 week cycle would be diesel but probably very bad for my health. So back to my initial question - how do I split it up into two and how do I store the stuff? I never really had it for more than the length of my cycle and always just kept it in a little mini safe in my bedroom. Should I store it in the fridge? in the freezer? Wrap it in a ziplock first?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really the only thing there is a serious excess of is dbols, if you cut the test in half its not enough for 2 good cycles as they'd only be 8 weeks at 500. I guess 10 weeks at 400 tho wouldn't be too bad.

What was the original cycle outline

dax506

Awards
24 and 171lbs? do yourself a favor and do research on the fundamentals of bodybuilding. its idiots like you that make me sick. worry about actually eating first before putting steroids into your frail body.

jsg

jsg

Awards
I need to find a damn supplier, I'm like the only one out the damn loop..Anyway great stash my friend

Don't worry your not the only one.

On an other note for OP I think you rely way too much on gear, I think you should get you diet and training in check before doing anymore cycle. I use to weight 140lbs soaking wet and now I play at around 215 +or- 5 pounds and I waited until I was 210 before touching any gear and even then since I didn't know what I was doing I could have messed up my health pretty bad, I was 26 back then. Now I can say it's the first real time I doing something with some knowledge and I was 216lbs 17% bf (which was still a bit high for starting a cycle) and 35yo.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
24 and 171lbs? do yourself a favor and do research on the fundamentals of bodybuilding. its idiots like you that make me sick. worry about actually eating first before putting steroids into your frail body.
He's 5'8"! with rapid matabolisim, and his past two cycles looked pretty damn good to me. Looks like he's done some research bro. but maybe you just jumped in without reading all his posts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finding a supplier isnt that hard, I know there are other forums that talk about suppliers

jsg

jsg

Awards
He's 5'8"! with rapid matabolisim, and his past two cycles looked pretty damn good to me. Looks like he's done some research bro. but maybe you just jumped in without reading all his posts.

Yep your right but even then it still look like he rely more on gear then getting hes diet and training on track.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I understand, but can someone take away this d.i.c.k.he.a.d.s needle?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
finding a supplier isnt that hard, I know there are other forums that talk about suppliers
Finding them is not hard, finding out of if you can trust them is the tricky part :bandit:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
really the only thing there is a serious excess of is dbols, if you cut the test in half its not enough for 2 good cycles as they'd only be 8 weeks at 500. I guess 10 weeks at 400 tho wouldn't be too bad.

What was the original cycle outline
Original was:
#amps Deca-durabolin, #amps Sustanon 250, # tabs Dianabol
wk 1 - 1 a week / 1 a week / 5 a day
wk 2 - 1 a week / 1 a week / 6 a day
wk 3 - 2 a week / 1 a week / 7 a day
wk 4 - 2 a week / 1 a week / 8 a day
wk 5 - 2 a week / 2 a week / 9 a day
wk 6 - 3 a week / 2 a week / 10 a day
wk 7 - 2 a week / 2 a week / 8 a day
wk 8 - 2 a week / 1 a week / 6 a day
wk 9 - 1 a week / 1 a week / 4 a day
wk 10 - 1 a week and 1000 i.u. hCG M/W/F
wk 11 - 1 a week and 1000 i.u. hCF M/W/F
wk 12-16 Novadex (60mg/40mg/20mg/10), Clomid (150mg/100mg/50mg/25mg) and all that other good PCT stuff

The other cycle was going to be:
wk 1-8: Sustanon 250 every 3 days
wk 9-10: Winstol Depot 50 mg E.O.D and 100mg Primobolan/day and 1000 i.u. hCG
wk 11-16:pCT

is this still the best split? And I need to know about storage.

You know what makes me sick? Arrogant, self-righteous p.r.i.c.k.s. like you. I don't want to wait till I'm 35 and 220 to juice. I want results NOW and I'm willing to take run the risk to get there. I extensively research all my cycles and my diet and training are directly supervised by 5 time Mr. Hartford, CT free of charge because he is a personal friend of mine. Where do you get off with that attitude? Keep your god damn opinions to your self a55hole.

Thank you very much. I didn't know I'd be standing trial here.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
And with only 32 why don't you get a little experience on the forum before letting everyone know your a d.i.c.k? Get you roid rage in check a.s.s.c.l.o.w.n

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
he must be a loser, when you randomly bash no matter the ideal. I deal with d,i.c.k.heads like this at work, they're lame.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5 time Mr. Hartford, CT free of charge because he is a personal friend of mine.
Not trying to be a ****, but why are you on a message board, asking a bunch of people that seem to have less credentials then your friend? I mean i have yet to see anyone on this post who is even 1 x Mr Hartford Ct..

Seems like you are leaning on drugs, running the risk, without getting the results.

But all that aside, its your choice..

About ur cycle, i personally wouldn't run it anywhere close to how you have it laid out. I think what NOS suggested, was better..

500mg test wk, 300mg deca wk, 25mg dbol/day(4-5wks)

jsg

jsg

Awards
I don't want to wait till I'm 35 and 220 to juice. I want results NOW and I'm willing to take run the risk to get there.

Chill out man I didn't say you need to wait until your 35 and 220 what I meant is at you weight you should probably look at getting your diet and training in check and try to get the biggest you can naturally which might take a bit but once you hit the plateau then if everything is in check you will get big and it will stay. So far it seem like you are trying to take short cuts and it obviously not paying that well because with all the gear you have done so far you should be huge already. Get my point? Gear is not miraculous, if your training and diet are in check then it will give you all the result your looking for. Believe me I learned too that it make no miracle because my diet was way off and I was wondering why I wasn't growing with test. Now that I have learn my diet is pretty well in check, I'm only on ph's and I see good results.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
he must be a loser, when you randomly bash no matter the ideal. I deal with d,i.c.k.heads like this at work, they're lame.
That's what I'm saying. If someone said to me, "listen based on the LIMITED information you've provided on this post I'm concerned you are relying too much on gear and you need to place more emphasis on diet and training" then I would say "hey maybe you have a point. i'd be happy to discuss this further" but if you just going to be an a.s.s. then who is that helping? I mean I'm not saying I'm infallible but don't attack me, right? Whatever.
Not trying to be a ****, but why are you on a message board, asking a bunch of people that seem to have less credentials then your friend? I mean i have yet to see anyone on this post who is even 1 x Mr Hartford Ct..
Haha. No I appreciate what you are saying. He actually has switched over to Mr. Hartford All Natural in the past 3 or 4 months. He used to be my source for all questions but now I feel weird talking to him about it cause he's not juicing anymore. When I say he's my friend I mean I've known him for about a year and we started training together. He helps me with training and diet but we've only talked juice a few times and he's not into anymore.
Seems like you are leaning on drugs, running the risk, without getting the results.
I don't know what I said that made some think I'm not getting the results I'm looking for. Since August, running two cycles, I've definitely put on about 15-25 lbs muscle and lost about 30lbs. fat. I have a friend who is an M.D. who runs my liver functions and hormone panel every 6 months (bills my insurance :laugh:) and so I stay on top of potential sides probably more than most. I run the most conservative of PCT and do immense research. I've been lifting and dieting for 8 years without juice and plateaued. If someone wants to PM me to discuss some things I should do before my next cycle I'd be happy to talk specifics.
About ur cycle, i personally wouldn't run it anywhere close to how you have it laid out. I think what NOS suggested, was better..

Absolutely correct. That's the information I was looking for. Thank you for the help.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I mean if he'd said "Based on the LIMITED information you provided on this post I'm concerned you're relying too much on gear and should focus more on your training and diet." then I would say "Hey that sounds like an honest concern. I'll take that into consideration and would definitely like to talk more about it." I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks his comment was grossly inappropriate. But you know what, that comment pissed me off so good I just murdered chest and tris at the gym. That was one of my best workouts, especially off cycle.

No I appreciate what you are saying. He actually switched to Mr. Hartford All Natural like 3 months ago, right before I signed up for this forum. I used to talk to him about all my questions, etc. but now I feel weird since he's not juicing anymore. When I say he's my friend I've known him for about a year now and we've been working out together for the past 8 or 9 months. He helps me plan my diet and we lift together. I don't know what I said that made some think I'm not getting the results I'm looking for. My body weight is an inaccurate measure of my results. Without question I've put on and kept about 25 lbs. muscle and dropped about 25 lbs. fat in the past 8 months. I'm thrilled at the results and I've been able to keep my gains, even if the scale says I'm losing weight, the mirror says different. I agree about the cycle and I appreciate the help. Thanks.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established

I thought his layout was a little out there but I knew you guys would send him on the right path, im new myself, Ive done one cycle. 500/300/25mg plan. It should go well.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. I don't mind someone saying "hey it looks like you should make some changes before your next cycle for your own benefit" but attacking my doesn't help anyone. Whatever - i got a great workout after reading that.

I appreciate what you're saying. Actually this guy jsut moved to Mr. Hartford All Natural so he's off the juice. I feel weird talking to him about it now since he's "All Natural". Anyway, I agree WHEN I run the cycle I run it like NOS said. I don't know what I said to make people think I wasn't getting results. I've packed on eassily 25+ lbs. of muscle in the last 8 months. I've also sucked off alot of fat. The scale isnt really an accurate measure of my progress. The mirror however, tells a different story.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
o woah I just realized I posted like 3 responses that were almost exactly the same. I didn't realize the responses jumped to page 2 and I figured they didn't post since I didn't see them. Oops. Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

loki515

Awards
i understand your frustration I got bashed for my wieght and wanting to run a cycle of tren. Saying I am too small, well Im here to tell you I have tried very hard to increase my wieght by eating and I def. have good workout ethics and train very hard. My body just burns off so much in a day it's not funny. adderal prob. dosent help hence the reason I continue to smash tons of protein and would like to use some tren. Everything I have read says tren ( for the most part) is the best for retanage. I def. could be wrong , hence the reason I joined this forum and look for advice.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand your frustration I got bashed for my wieght and wanting to run a cycle of tren. Saying I am too small, well Im here to tell you I have tried very hard to increase my wieght by eating and I def. have good workout ethics and train very hard. My body just burns off so much in a day it's not funny. adderal prob. dosent help hence the reason I continue to smash tons of protein and would like to use some tren. Everything I have read says tren ( for the most part) is the best for retanage. I def. could be wrong , hence the reason I joined this forum and look for advice.
but seriously if you are only able to eat enough to maintain 150, then even if some combination of steroids gets you to 170, as soon as the steroids are gone you'll drift back to 150 as you are just eating enough to maintain 150.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
but seriously if you are only able to eat enough to maintain 150, then even if some combination of steroids gets you to 170, as soon as the steroids are gone you'll drift back to 150 as you are just eating enough to maintain 150.
More muscle=more constant food needed to maintain.

I am saddened knowing how much I will have to eat here in a few months :D I might have to start cold pizza every night just to put some dirtyness in meh to fill it out lol.

So at 150, why not use a smaller PH cycle for a lil boost instead of a full out AAS run?

Just wondering. Guess it can go either way.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
thats really not a lot!!

plenty of dbol
8 amps winstrol = 8 days

lol yeah,
the guys over at OLM would say get more winny and deca because there's not enough for this one 16 week cycle.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Chill out man I didn't say you need to wait until your 35 and 220 what I meant is at you weight you should probably look at getting your diet and training in check and try to get the biggest you can naturally which might take a bit but once you hit the plateau then if everything is in check you will get big and it will stay. So far it seem like you are trying to take short cuts and it obviously not paying that well because with all the gear you have done so far you should be huge already. Get my point? Gear is not miraculous, if your training and diet are in check then it will give you all the result your looking for. Believe me I learned too that it make no miracle because my diet was way off and I was wondering why I wasn't growing with test. Now that I have learn my diet is pretty well in check, I'm only on ph's and I see good results.
Ok i here you. I guess I can try to to bulk up naturally for... let's say 6 months and then I'll re-evaluate my need to anabolic support. All I know is that for me, a cutting diet is 2500-3000 calories. Since I've been off cycle I'm eating roughly 2600 calories a day, 200+ grams protein, and I'm still losing weight. It not bad weight loss tho. I lost 2 inches from my waist, put an inch on my chest, and maintained my shoulders. I'm aiming for 46-36-26 dimensions by this summer.
If I get to a lean 185-200lbs. then I'm done juicing. I don't want to be 5'8" and 225 - 5'8" and 190, if its really lean, would be ideal. I am so very f-ing close to that now I know I could bulk up 20lbs. next cycle.

loki515

Awards
i understand believe me. I wonder if I eat like a horse and ad one ph why it wouldnt be good, but most dont believe in it. so i guess i stick with the crazy eating and see how it works for a bit.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok i here you. I guess I can try to to bulk up naturally for... let's say 6 months and then I'll re-evaluate my need to anabolic support. All I know is that for me, a cutting diet is 2500-3000 calories. Since I've been off cycle I'm eating roughly 2600 calories a day, 200+ grams protein, and I'm still losing weight.
that isnt that much food at all.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
that isnt that much food at all.
yeah, try 4500, on oatmeal, rice, bread and chicken, eggs, fish. talk about a nightmare, I had to eat out to make the calories go up. Plus water consumption, jeeze!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah, try 4500, on oatmeal, rice, bread and chicken, eggs, fish. talk about a nightmare, I had to eat out to make the calories go up. Plus water consumption, jeeze!
Haha. I'll tell you I envy girls trying to lose weight. All they have to do is not eat and they don't need to worry about losing muscle. With the high protein content of what I eat I feel so sick after 2600 calories of whey protein, chicken and egg whites. I'm maintaining now finally, I even gained a pound in the last week. I just got a delicious greesy egg sandwhich, sausage, bacon, ham. Aww, life is so hard eating so much!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Sure, but would you want to take that risk. All open source boards are monitored. THese guys are busted all the time. Very easy way to get busted IMO. It's getting to the point where any source is a risk.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Nothing good in bodybuilding happens fast. It takes years of dedicated hard work. No pill or shot will make it happen for you. If they aren't ready to put in the time, might as well quit.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ithought the same damn 171 is not alot for the cycles u ran. i tel ppl to weight untill over 200 to push gear. i ran mdrol at 223lbs took me to 237lbs now thats bodybuilding. i dont mean to sound mean but u ran some heavy stuff and only 171lbs thats not soooo good man try checking ur diet

krogtaar

Awards
how do I split it up into two and how do I store the stuff? I never really had it for more than the length of my cycle and always just kept it in a little mini safe in my bedroom. Should I store it in the fridge? in the freezer? Wrap it in a ziplock first?
stuff that can degrade the compounds...oxygen, heat, light, moisture.

vacuum seal, put in another sealed container in the fridge. most people say an unopened bottle of orals will still be potent 5+ years. dont freeze because apparently you need to keep them frozen as you are using them or they are affected by condensation

krogtaar

Awards
Sure, but would you want to take that risk. All open source boards are monitored. THese guys are busted all the time. Very easy way to get busted IMO. It's getting to the point where any source is a risk.
exactly, even if there is a low risk of getting busted buying small quantities online the possibility of a felony or losing my job is not worth it. ill take orals and the worse sides/health since congress decided they are better for me.