hey bro's anavar question

  1. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0

    hey bro's anavar question


    I have a question on what I can expect with 80-100mg of var?
    I want to know what i could gain on squat and deadlift I gain in those extremely easy!

    anyone have experience with that kinda dosages?

  2. Registered User
    Problem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0


    Isn't that dose too high?
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    no one can tell u what gains u will make. what are ur stats, training experience, and cycle history?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no one can tell u what gains u will make. what are ur stats, training experience, and cycle history?
    Agreed without this info giving you any advice is null and void my friend. Hope you arent thinking this will be cheap either...
  5. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no one can tell u what gains u will make. what are ur stats, training experience, and cycle history?
    23 y/o
    6'4'' 215
    last summer I bulked to 290 then in winter tried to cut all fat and now I'm 215 I am almost done getting rid of all fat.
    I did test/deca 2 years ago and remembered getting stronger and not wanting to stop my workouts!
    I have trained for 7 years and 2-3 for strength and correctly.
  6. Registered User
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Agreed without this info giving you any advice is null and void my friend. Hope you arent thinking this will be cheap either...
    I got a source for powder for roughly 130 bucks for 6 weeks worth.
  7. Registered User
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    I got a source for powder for roughly 130 bucks for 6 weeks worth.
    If this source is an online throw me a PM! lol
  8. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    I got a source for powder for roughly 130 bucks for 6 weeks worth.
    Nice
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Registered User
    Big3upgrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    280
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    If this source is an online throw me a PM! lol
    Same here, PM please!
  10. Registered User
    BigHoov's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    I have a question on what I can expect with 80-100mg of var?
    I want to know what i could gain on squat and deadlift I gain in those extremely easy!

    anyone have experience with that kinda dosages?

    if you are trying to gain much in those lifts, that is the wrong drug to use. i was reading some of your post and....
    you lost 75 pds. in one year??? after you just bulked up to 290???

    anyway, i took 100mg of var ed with test enth. b/c if you take anything without a test base, your an idiot, generally speaking...

    the anavar on top of the test made a nice little cycle, i was happy with it. if you take that alone don't expect much. without even knowing much about you i couldn't even begin to guess what kind of "gains" you'd make.
    good luck.
  11. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigHoov View Post
    if you are trying to gain much in those lifts, that is the wrong drug to use. i was reading some of your post and....
    you lost 75 pds. in one year??? after you just bulked up to 290???

    anyway, i took 100mg of var ed with test enth. b/c if you take anything without a test base, your an idiot, generally speaking...

    the anavar on top of the test made a nice little cycle, i was happy with it. if you take that alone don't expect much. without even knowing much about you i couldn't even begin to guess what kind of "gains" you'd make.
    good luck.
    please read this.....
    How to be a message board "guru"...

    read the whole thing before you post again...it may do you some good
  12. Registered User
    muller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0


    EDIT: dang I dunno how to post vids
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yet another Anavar question.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:04 PM
  2. Anavar question
    By Buffgammaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 06:26 PM
  3. Anavar question...
    By Kingdude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:31 PM
  4. Anavar Question
    By magzeg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 12:33 PM
  5. question on dbol / anavar
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in