I'm a complete n00b, help please!

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
Welp I'm deciding on taking *something* in a few months. I plan on doing the v-diet in a week or two, then it will be another month before my meals get back to normal. So for now I just want to research and see what kind of products there are.

Anyway, I've been lifting for about 3 years now(longer if you include 4 years of high school), and want something to give me that extra bit of size for the summer. I'm not looking to get completely ripped, but just an extra push.

What do you guys recommend? Also, when using something like 'ph', could you also use the entire name, since I have no idea what half of those mean?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
You can get this extra push with a test booster like activate extreme, Mass FX or somthing like Max Out ... ect..

Lurk around and read threads. You'll learn before getting ready to mess with hormonal products.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Welp I'm deciding on taking *something* in a few months. I plan on doing the v-diet in a week or two, then it will be another month before my meals get back to normal. So for now I just want to research and see what kind of products there are.

Anyway, I've been lifting for about 3 years now(longer if you include 4 years of high school), and want something to give me that extra bit of size for the summer. I'm not looking to get completely ripped, but just an extra push.

What do you guys recommend? Also, when using something like 'ph', could you also use the entire name, since I have no idea what half of those mean?
These things are not toys you just up and decide to do someday. They carry alot of risks/responsibiliies. Just deciding your gona run "something" and saying, tell me what there is doesnt work.

Research means you read through logs, read up on products, study PCT, and prepare for it by gathering knowledge, and giving time for that to grow and settle in. Learning what side effects you will face, the risks involved if you screw up. The difference between methyls and non, etc. It goes on and on. It doesnt hurt to wait, it can really only benefit you to wait.