NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??

  1. NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??


    I was wondering any one could shed some light on or opinions on weather to take NAC with meth 1 test during the cycle or will this affect potency of the m1-t and or should I use NAC and milk thistle pre and post cycle ?


  2. IMO, those are always a good idea.

  3. pardon the ignorance - just joined today and am looking for answers.
    what is NAC?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by zarraza
    pardon the ignorance - just joined today and am looking for answers.
    what is NAC?
    N-Acetyl Cysteine

  5. N-Acetyl Cysteine restores liver glutathione levels, which are negatively effected by toxins. Glutathione is a small protein that is involved in detoxification and antioxidant mechanisms.

  6. so what is the answer to the original thread question? If you take NAC while on a M1T cycle will it affect potency in any way? If it does affect potency should you just take along with other supps pre & post cycle.

  7. Is methyl 1 test 100% bioavailable? Or only near it?

    If a small portion of M1T can be broken down, then i think a liver protector can increase this effect.
    However, if it is 100% bioavailable, than a liver protector should not cause any further breakdown.

    Just my thoughts.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by smike319
    so what is the answer to the original thread question? If you take NAC while on a M1T cycle will it affect potency in any way? If it does affect potency should you just take along with other supps pre & post cycle.
    I doubt it.

    I take NAC year round as it is a good supplement and cheap. However, more focus on liver health should be addressed before and after cycles.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by size
    I doubt it.

    I take NAC year round as it is a good supplement and cheap. However, more focus on liver health should be addressed before and after cycles.
    Yea better to be safe than sorry.
    Thanx for the reply Size
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Should probiotics be taken with antibiotics?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
  2. Can methyl-plex be stacked with M1,4ADD
    By wheels in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:34 PM
  4. can l-tyrosine be taken with e/c stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Log in
Log in