NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??

starterfx

Awards
I was wondering any one could shed some light on or opinions on weather to take NAC with meth 1 test during the cycle or will this affect potency of the m1-t and or should I use NAC and milk thistle pre and post cycle ?

zarraza

Awards
pardon the ignorance - just joined today and am looking for answers.
what is NAC?

size

Awards
  • Established
N-Acetyl Cysteine restores liver glutathione levels, which are negatively effected by toxins. Glutathione is a small protein that is involved in detoxification and antioxidant mechanisms.

smike319

Awards
so what is the answer to the original thread question? If you take NAC while on a M1T cycle will it affect potency in any way? If it does affect potency should you just take along with other supps pre & post cycle.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Is methyl 1 test 100% bioavailable? Or only near it?

If a small portion of M1T can be broken down, then i think a liver protector can increase this effect.
However, if it is 100% bioavailable, than a liver protector should not cause any further breakdown.

Just my thoughts.

size

Awards
  • Established
so what is the answer to the original thread question? If you take NAC while on a M1T cycle will it affect potency in any way? If it does affect potency should you just take along with other supps pre & post cycle.
I doubt it.

I take NAC year round as it is a good supplement and cheap. However, more focus on liver health should be addressed before and after cycles.

smike319

Awards
I doubt it.

I take NAC year round as it is a good supplement and cheap. However, more focus on liver health should be addressed before and after cycles.
Yea better to be safe than sorry.
Thanx for the reply Size