Question about PCT and MIT

NPCNJ

Awards
I started using 20mg of MIT and 2 squirts of LG's 4-AD a day last monday and just cannot deal with the sides, it has made me break out like crazy all over my face. If I was to stop today would I still need to use anything for PCT since I have only been on a week? I have nolvadex on hand. Thanks

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If it were me, which it is not, I would simply do a high caloric post cycle. You are no doubt suppressed but your natural recovery should be rather quick in comparison to longer cycles.

To be completely sure dose the nolva for a week...may be a little overkill but you'll get the job done.

Chemo

Bryan

Awards
I had the same problem NPCNJ except I broke out on my face/back/chest pretty bad. High dose b5 cleared it up within a week. And from now on any cycle I run will include high dose b5 throughout the cycle.

raytrade

Awards
I had the same problem NPCNJ except I broke out on my face/back/chest pretty bad. High dose b5 cleared it up within a week. And from now on any cycle I run will include high dose b5 throughout the cycle.
Uh-oh... I break out like mad from nearly anything and am about to start a cycle. How much b5 should I take and is there anything else that helps with acne?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Uh-oh... I break out like mad from nearly anything and am about to start a cycle. How much b5 should I take and is there anything else that helps with acne?
B-5 didn't do **** for me. I spent over $100 & took 10-20grams a day for 1-2 months, no results. I hear it works for some people, but not me. I'm 28 & I still get a few zits off cycle. I use a 5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser on face & shoulders. I still get a few on-cycle, but that helps a ton.

I actually got less acne from m1t than 1-test. I really had none until like the last 4-5 days of the cycle.

Redsky

Awards
B-5 didn't do **** for me. I spent over $100 & took 10-20grams a day for 1-2 months, no results. I hear it works for some people, but not me. I'm 28 & I still get a few zits off cycle. I use a 5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser on face & shoulders. I still get a few on-cycle, but that helps a ton.

I actually got less acne from m1t than 1-test. I really had none until like the last 4-5 days of the cycle.
When I used Super One+, I was expecting to get acne, but I got none on my face and about the same amount I would usually get on my shoulders (IE 1 zit per week). :confused:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I get pretty terrible backne on cycle..or really it just makes my normally bad acne worse. No surprises there.

I ended my first M1T cycle after 7 days due to illness. I did not use any PCT and experienced no discernable problems. I lost about 1-2 pounds during PCT but remember I was sick with a cold and no appetite. Since you were also using 4AD you might want to use your nolva but I doubt you're in any real danger without it.

I've heard some conflicting info about Pantothenic Acid for acne control. Anecdotally some people report good results but the science behind it is pretty shakey. It's cheap so I'll give it a trial at some point and report anything significant.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
you gotta increase your water intake guys that will help more that anything else....you will be sweting out a lower consentration of oil ....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 0