My History and current status

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For all of you who have followed my previous log you know whats going on. I havent posted in there for a while so im going to start a discussion, not a flame, nothing of the sort but explain what i did (which you should not do), and the current stack i am doing

History: (here goes another one thread)

Week 1-5 test E 500mg
Week 6-12 .6 mL ST450 (260mg), 1.4mL Test E (350mg)
Week 12-17 .6mL ST450 (260mg), 1.4mL Test C (350mg), 3mL NPP (300mg)
Week 18-25/26 .6mL ST450 (260mg), 1.4mL Test C (350mg), 2 mL Tren A (200mg)
week 1-3 EQT2 (3 caps)
week 3-5 Hdrol (3 caps)
week 2-5 Trenadrol (2/2/3/3)
Week 10-13 Epithin E (3/3/3/4)
Week 18-PCT- Clen as i feel i want to do it maybe 2 weeks on followed by an EOD dosing.
Week 18-PCT- Glycobol by AI

now let me explain that after i finished my first 5 weeks of orals and i was on test i always had a feeling it was bunk, which is why i added the ST450 in which would (if it was bunk) make it 260mg per week or soo. and continued this till i finished the enathate. and during that time i did not gain any more (maybe 3-4lbs) (which is why i felt it was bunk) and so i decided to continue on.

Starting dostinex tomorrow and will continue to use it only 1 time a week maybe 2 times a week depending on how i feel about it if i feel desire and have good refraction time it will remain 1 time a week but for this week only its wed and sat.

im am currently in week 13.5 and starting week 14 on monday.

Just got script for hCG should be here soon, as soon as i get it i plan on adding 500iu 2x per week for 10 weeks

PCT will soon follow with RC Clomid and Adex. 100mg ED for 4 weeks possibly longer, and .5mg EOD for 4 weeks possibly longer (last few days some aromasin), from here i will be doing what i will call a POST PCT PCT. and that will consist of:
6 weeks Stoked
6 weeks 100mg 6bromo (hx2
6 weeks 200mg trione (from testostolyze
6 weeks at 1 cap Novedex XT (this will possibly alternate days with Primal male)
6 weeks Primal male 3 cap EOD.

this is to test out a PCT ive had in the works for a long while, and it will obviously change upon libido, erection strength and erection frequency.

This is obviously a bit ridiculous, im going from bulk to cut. i DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!!

so there you have it.... (PS total gain so far is about 26pounds and waiste stayed essentially the same still fit into my jeans from pre cycle)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that looks absolutely crazy

......crazy FUN!!!

anyway, that is one really intense, long, cycle...26 weeks?. personally i would have stuck to all injectables. theres way too many orals in there. recovery is going to BLOW FYI. HCG and a long PCT will help but i have a feeling its going to be one loooong recovery

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that looks absolutely crazy

......crazy FUN!!!

anyway, that is one really intense, long, cycle...26 weeks?. personally i would have stuck to all injectables. theres way too many orals in there. recovery is going to BLOW FYI. HCG and a long PCT will help but i have a feeling its going to be one loooong recovery
yep thats why i got 10000 iu of hcg on the way for 500iu 2x a week for 10 weeks to hopefully kickstart my testis into producing LH again, normally i wouldnt do it this way but given the circumstances i believe it is more then necessary

they dont call me crazyfool for nothin haha

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Fool, wtf man? Lol this is the nuttiest cycle I've seen in a while. I'm not flaming, just a lot surprised. I gotta agree with nos, that pct may be rough. To each his own, and I wish you the best recovery possible. Keep us informed.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea recovery I think ill be good to go after 4 weeks (6includoing hCG)