What is the science behind the "kick in" concept?
- 03-31-2009, 04:05 PM
- 03-31-2009, 04:08 PM
when ppl refer to a compound "kicking in" they usually mean that i took THEM personally THAT long to FEEL the compound actually working
- 03-31-2009, 04:10 PM
03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
yeah i figured ud know, lol.
im sure sethroberts will chime in here. i could have sworn i read one of his posts on this subject
03-31-2009, 04:20 PM
03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
its a combination of things, but it has to do with reaching peak active plasma levels. Really for a lot of compounds the "kick in" time is sort of bogus, like halodrol not kicking in till week 4 or 3. Theres no reason behind it, so I think its mostly a placebo effect
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
03-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Is that what you guys came up with? Placebo?
03-31-2009, 07:51 PM
03-31-2009, 07:56 PM
It is a function of reaching a therapeutic plasma concentration of drug that elicits a measurable effect and should be at least partially dependent on the half-life of the drugs being used -- that is, you should feel dbol before you would feel testosteorne enanthate. There are some other things that go into this -- I actually pin a lot of the "feel" that people get on water retention (not necessarily edema).
03-31-2009, 08:31 PM
VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
Learn Teach Lead
03-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 30Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:30 PM
- By solguy in forum PheromonesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:12 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 136Last Post: 11-07-2008, 11:20 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2007, 03:39 AM
- By travbedaman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-04-2006, 08:29 PM