h-drol for pre army training leaner/faster/ how long is it in your system after

bigrich954rr

Awards
Im looking to get leaner and faster. not trying to pack on any size, so ive been eating more protein less carbs and working out alot

would h-drol help with leaning out and muscles being sore less?

Need to be able to run longer and alot faster

What would be a good cycle to run ?

How long is it in your system after the cycle is done ?

projecthatch9

Awards
the half-life of most phs is usually around 8 hours, so it will be out of your system in a day

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter anyway. The army won't test you for steroids when you join, just recreational drugs.

bigrich954rr

Awards
How is it for running type training ?

Whats a good cycle to run with it? think 1=50 2=75 3=75 4=100 5=100 6-10 pct

Longest you could run it for?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the half-life of most phs is usually around 8 hours, so it will be out of your system in a day

this is wrong...first off the half life of hdrol is 16 hours....second half life and detection times are not the same thing....off the top of my head i dont know what the detection time is for hdrol but i would venture enough to say its at least 4 weeks if they are testing for it.....but as stated before the army shouldnt be doing any type of steroid testing in an initial drug test......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do NOT want to be on a come-down from a cycle while entering boot camp...you will feel like crying enough as it is, and you need optimal test levels.

Not recommended

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point. If you still want to do this i would run the hdrol, run a 4 week Pct then wait another few weeks before you go in just to be safe. That is if you have enough time. when are you going to boot camp?

bigdeepsquats

Awards
h-drol maid me slow as sh*t but strong as fu*k to be honest, I had a bad diet though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My endurance was great when i took hdrol, cardio was a breeze.

bigrich954rr

Awards
I have 4 months So this month i want to train crazy hard while on cycle then next month off 3 and 4th months just work out hard nothing else

UofIlifting11

Awards
I have 4 months So this month i want to train crazy hard while on cycle then next month off 3 and 4th months just work out hard nothing else
I'm not sure if I am misunderstanding your statement, but you definitely don't want to take a month off of lifting after your cycle. You will lose most if not all of your gains. PCT is the time where you need to keep training your ass off to hang on to the muscle you gained with the help of anabolics.

bigrich954rr

Awards
sorry mean 2 month not taking any hdrol or anything like that. Just food and working out