trenadrol, or xtreme tren sides/gains?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i know there are many threads out there about trenadrol and xtreme tren. I am honestly thinking of giving one of them a try. I have cycled many things but never a "legal" tren product, but i have done actual trenbolone acetate.thanks

side effects, which one has least?

which one puts on better gains?

also it looks like they both a non methylated, i would be taking milk thistle anyways because i always take it year round, but is it harsh on the liver at all?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are turbo bad for your blood pressure, I like the gains on them both but not worth it, epi is safer and better without being so shutdown by day 3.

TheRoman

Awards
trenadrol is way better i believe, very lean gains
tren extreme on the other hand i gained size and strength but lost alot of it
hair shedding was an issue on both, and i am NOT prone to hairloss

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
xtreme tren was the ****. I didnt get a lot of size/weight from it but my strength was awesome. I had no sides at all. I might of shed slightly but I was running pplex too.

my libido was strong throughout and my nads are still big. WAY BETTER THAN EPI IMO

ato ucf

tren is one of those compounds that effects everyone differently, some peole get gyno with no bp issues and hairloss, some have bp issues with no gyno and some hairloss, and others have no sides besides maybe some bacne and increased aggresion.

im a week and a half in on my cycle and have seen amazing strengh gains with no sides besides me being pissed of 24/7 but im pretty high strung anyway. im taking cycle support, p5p at 150mg and vitex at 1mg and feel great.

tren is a pretty serious ph even though its not methylated youll see people with high liver and kidney values so i would still take propper support supps while on and line up your pct but youll be fine once your off assuming you get those things in line.