Whats the best tren clone??? So many to choose from!!!!!!

DOMOkun

Awards
Well since CBS decided to poke their nose into our world I want to stock up a few bottles. My question is, which one? There are so many clones from ACL, xmass, tren 250, trenbolen, trenadrol, t roid, etc...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I like the new X-Mass.. 40mg per cap, 90 capsules per bottle..

Only like $25

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I like the new X-Mass.. 40mg per cap, 90 capsules per bottle..

Only like $25
but thats the "estra-" one.

not trying to hijack the thread, but what is the difference in results with the "estra" and "19nor" versions?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
but thats the "estra-" one.

not trying to hijack the thread, but what is the difference in results with the "estra" and "19nor" versions?
It's just a difference in nomenclature as far as I know.. could be wrong, though.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
Well since CBS decided to poke their nose into our world I want to stock up a few bottles. My question is, which one? There are so many clones from ACL, xmass, tren 250, trenbolen, trenadrol, t roid, etc...
hay dos any body have a link to a vid of this CBS clip?

Amirz

Awards
I just started my tren/epi cycle today, and I wasn't tryin to spend 90 bucks on ACL tren xtreme, I got "ISN tren XXL" same exact formula, half the price. Hopefully it works the same as tren xtreme. heh

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
X-mass..best bang for the bucks. But if you want something better than your normal estra/19-nor "tren" product, get trenadrol.

Hubba28

Awards
Any good results from tren 19nor by element nutrition??
I just started my cycle of it today and I was wondering how effective it might be.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dienedrone by ams. 60 caps @ 50mg per cap.

I started to see results from this @ 100mg e/d on the 2nd week. but I got the sides starting the first, and they just got worse during week 2. so no dienolone pre cursors for me. stuff pisses off my gyno bad.