Epi and DCP - Recomp

  1. Epi and DCP - Recomp


    Any thoughts on a cycle of DCP and Epi?

    I've used both, I know what they're capable of.

    Cycle -
    DCP - 0/6/6/6/6
    Epi - 2/3/3/3/3

    diet will be 500 calories below maint.

    PCT -
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Sustain Alpha(left overs)
    Toco-8 (left overs)
    EndoAmp (left overs)

    Of course, cycle support.
    Cardio 4 days a week in the AM, 30 minutes before work.
    Workout afternoon.

    I just moved to the beach, literally, walk 30 seconds, im at the curb, then I jaywalk, bam SAND and OCEAN!!! I wanna get a little more ripped before I start another inj. cycle.

    any objections?


  2. sounds good, im sure dsade will chime in here.
    •   
       


  3. COME ON DSADE!!!!!!!

  4. You can problably save DCP for PCT and run it from there. Can do the 69 protocol, depending how much of it you have.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You can problably save DCP for PCT and run it from there. Can do the 69 protocol, depending how much of it you have.
    This. Save the DCP for PCT and get a cort blocker like Lean extreme to run with DCP.

  6. Why during PCT? and a cortisol blocker, any cheap ones? college student!!!!

    I have endoamp, should work right?

  7. So, use DCP PCT, and a cortisol blocker, and Epi alone? what would it hurt to use DCP on cycle? or would it be better? I wanna get a little bit stronger out of it, but more cut and keep lbm. Im going to stack a stimumlant fat burner in during PCT as well.

    Also, I have a 14 days worth of furzadrol @ 300mgs/day, I dont have the cash to buy another, will it help? could I slam 2 weeks out of it @ 300mg a day, or is it a waste?


    CYCLE
    Epi 3/3/3/3/3
    Furzadrol 0/0/0/300mg/300mg

    PCT
    DCP 6/6/6/6
    Thermogenix 2/2/2/2
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Sustain Alpha(left overs)
    Toco-8 (left overs)
    EndoAmp (left overs)

  8. I wouldn't go lower than 30mg at any point during the cycle for the Epi.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I wouldn't go lower than 30mg at any point during the cycle for the Epi.
    haha ive done 45 and 60. 60 is probably just pure abuse.

    anything else out of line?

  10. I think DCP would be fine on cycle, helping to keep your gains lean and release fatty acids for energy. Of course, I advise keeping this in the RPN family and going with the original, HAVOC.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I think DCP would be fine on cycle, helping to keep your gains lean and release fatty acids for energy. Of course, I advise keeping this in the RPN family and going with the original, HAVOC.
    Well, I dont know much about havoc, haven't looked into it much. Ill do so.

    I'm thinking, if I get lean Xtreme with DCP then throw in a stimulant fat burner I received for free. That might be a little to crazy.that could be a insane PCT.

    I would run DCP during cycle as well if possible. Like I said, im broke, tires went out today on the truck, there goes 700$ bones that I have to barrow.

  12. Havoc and Epi are the same compound. Might as well go with the verified original :-). Make sure you have more than Lean Extreme + a fat burner for PCT. Let me know if you need any help here, constructing what you should be taking post-cycle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Havoc and Epi are the same compound. Might as well go with the verified original :-). Make sure you have more than Lean Extreme + a fat burner for PCT. Let me know if you need any help here, constructing what you should be taking post-cycle.
    DCP is TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE FOR A SEPARATE BOTTLE. SHHHHHEEZE

    Ill just run some nolva 20/20/20/20
    Then PP left overs.
    Sustain
    Endoamp
    Toco-8

    I think thats lookin mighty fine!

    I have 80 caps of furzadrol as well. thats only 2 weeks worth @ 300mg, will it be worth it? or a waste
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help me with recomp
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:17 PM
  2. RECOMP
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:01 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 02:15 PM
  4. Looking for help on a recomp (again)
    By Gutterpump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM
  5. recomp?
    By classic27 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Log in
Log in