5aa cypionate?

bellicose

Banned
Awards
any thoughts on this compound? I am leaning towards it because i want to run m1t along with it.
How about dosage? I was thinking 600mg a week. Any imput?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
300-400mg a week seems to be plenty, only if you were dieting down hard for pre-contest would u see the need to run 600+

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah 300-400 is definetly plenty, I got so dry and hard that I was able to lower my letrozole dose waay down. I normally am very sensitive to estrogen and with 400mg I had no problems. I also got the flu while I was testing it and wasnt able to work out for a week. And they were still just as hard.

BigT

Awards
yeah 300-400 is definetly plenty, I got so dry and hard that I was able to lower my letrozole dose waay down. I normally am very sensitive to estrogen and with 400mg I had no problems. I also got the flu while I was testing it and wasnt able to work out for a week. And they were still just as hard.
I am surprised we are not seeing more posts with positive feedback on this product. A buddy of mine has been using it for two weeks now and he is very impressed already. Kudos to Sledge!!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I loved 5aa cyp, i got extremely hard postworkout and stayed that way for a few days. There isnt more feedback because most people dont want to do injects, so instead everyone is using M5AA. But if you dont mind the injects this is a great one as well. It went really well with 4 ad prop.

RRAdam

Awards
When I do another cycle, it will probably be through injections. I'm not extremely fond of transdermals (not bad, but eh) and it seems as if orals are either not effective or have worse sides (methylated). Seems as if injecting is the way to go.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running it for the first time during the last four weeks of my twelve week cycle.
Looking forward to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 1