Almost a week on M 5aa

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
And I am impressed so far. Since I started meg dosing B5, acne has ceased. I recently upped my dose to 30mgs pre WO, just to test it. And although Sledge told me to use it 45 minutes pre WO, I find best dosing is about 1 hour and 15 minutes pre WO. I have set all new PRs on a few things, which is usually only done on cycle, as I am just 6 weeks removed from a very long cycle. As cheap as it is, it is very worth the price. I have gotten much more strength off of it than M 1T. I am more vascular and muscles look nice and full. With M 1T's body comp affects, and M 5aa strength increase, they would be a great cycle together.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't you think that would be a little too androgenic?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awsome man. Can't wait to stack it with M4AD. :cool:

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
nope, just orally, I was going to try pinning some M 1T, but I am going to wait and try out some methyldienolone.

size

Awards
  • Established
Prolangtum........are you only using Methyl 5aa? if so have you noticed any significant HPTA suppression?

Last edited:

rhatid

Banned
Awards
on top of a slight strength increase i also notice an increase in focus.. its weird, because i find myself in a non stop zone with this stuff...

it is basically focus in a bottle..

And I am impressed so far. Since I started meg dosing B5, acne has ceased. I recently upped my dose to 30mgs pre WO, just to test it. And although Sledge told me to use it 45 minutes pre WO, I find best dosing is about 1 hour and 15 minutes pre WO. I have set all new PRs on a few things, which is usually only done on cycle, as I am just 6 weeks removed from a very long cycle. As cheap as it is, it is very worth the price. I have gotten much more strength off of it than M 1T. I am more vascular and muscles look nice and full. With M 1T's body comp affects, and M 5aa strength increase, they would be a great cycle together.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
what dosage would u think for a m-1-t/m-5aa cycle? im about to start a m-1-t cycle and was gonna try a 4-ad dermal but got a bottle of m5aa right here sitting .miihgt as well use it

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think Bruce Kneller recommends dropping the dsoe of M1T to 10mg and the M5aa to 20 in thus case.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I think it will cause suppression, as we know var and morning dbol do, so I wouldnt see why this is different. I havent noticed any atrophy of the testes.

As for M 1T, I would run 15-20mgs of M 1T and 20mgs m5aa

rhatid

Banned
Awards
yes... this is what i have noticed too...

10mg m1t
20mg of m5aa

doing me just right..

what i have noticed with 20mg/ed of m1t(kilo) is that my lower back was
giving me problems.. dont know why.. just seemed that whole area was tight
for two weeks.. i stopped the m1t for 1 week.. then started the above regimend 5 days ago...

walking around hard 24/7 is lovely..

I think Bruce Kneller recommends dropping the dsoe of M1T to 10mg and the M5aa to 20 in thus case.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok well im in a very good position here..i just had blood done and have the test right here sitting..everything is normal.so im gonna go with m1t 10mg/m5aa 20mgs and gonn ahve blood drawn in 4 weeks again.gonna use gugglbolic for acne and nac for liver along with nolva post

size

Awards
  • Established
I think it will cause suppression, as we know var and morning dbol do, so I wouldnt see why this is different. I havent noticed any atrophy of the testes.
I am quite certain suppression will exhibit itself, I was just wondering to what extent.
Thanks

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
yes... this is what i have noticed too...

10mg m1t
20mg of m5aa

doing me just right..

what i have noticed with 20mg/ed of m1t(kilo) is that my lower back was
giving me problems.. dont know why.. just seemed that whole area was tight
for two weeks.. i stopped the m1t for 1 week.. then started the above regimend 5 days ago...

walking around hard 24/7 is lovely..
Brother, I know exactly what you are talking about.. I am only do 10mg/day, the results are great but my lower back started feeling like hell all day today.. It just feels like I deadlifted the world yesterday in certain positions. I am going to see what I can do to make it go away..Note: I didnt feel this last cycle but I am over two weeks and before I wasnt..

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
So you are only taking the M5AA on workout days as a pre workout booster and not every day?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
1 hour 15min preworkout sounds good, like we said it was a guess in the begining and everyone is different. 10mg M1T/20mg M5AA should be a strong stack. I dont think anything else is going to compare preworkout. I would assume it will suppress, I actually assume everything will this way you are always ready for it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
May the hair fairies bless your mop before starting a cycle of M-5AA ;)

In all seriousness, if one could stand the androgenic sides then this should be a top choice for the discerning performance athlete.

Keep the feedback coming!

Chemo

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
so this m5aa causes hairloss more so than m1t?
what website are you guys ordering m5aa from?
take it everyday for 2 weeks w/ m1t or just workout days?

thx guys

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed little if any hairloss, and I usually get a nice amount on tren that always grows back though PC

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would a methyl 3aa product be like and is anyone planning on releasing one?? Did does reason dictate that if 5aa is this awesome, 3aa would be even better?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i dont know if 3AA is patented for a methyl or not. although I suppose if someone wanted to take a chance they could do a M3AA and label it as a M5AA.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Designer supps has it at a great price. :cool:

so this m5aa causes hairloss more so than m1t?
what website are you guys ordering m5aa from?
take it everyday for 2 weeks w/ m1t or just workout days?

thx guys

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that if M5aa is being stacked with M1T, that both need to be stopped at the same time? About to start my first 2 weeker and I figure I'm going to go balls to the walls with it. Nothing too extreme, but I'll be using 10-20 mg M1T, 20-30 mg M5AA, and 500mg trans 4AD. Anyone detect any problems with this??

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes you would stop them both at the same time. Why not do 10mg of M1T for four weeks, and 20mg of M5AA for four weeks, and what you already planned on the 4AD. I know Chemo and others will agree that the gains will be almost the same, but I am in the belief that you will keep more of your gains, and the sides won't be nearly as bad. I ran M1T at 20mg for four weeks and hated it, I ran it at 10mg for the same time and loved it.

Does that help?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Screw it, I'll try those dosages then for 4 weeks. Chemo and you have more experience in this department so I'll give it a whirl. I've got Nolva and 6oxo for PCT. I should be starting next Monday (12th). Thanks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just think, that at 20mg and also stacking it with another methyl product and 4AD, that you are far better off, with lower doses of the methyl products over a longer period. Your gains will still be awesome. I just don't want you to get sick, or have a horrible experiance. By the way, Chemo knows a lot more than me, but I am definately pointing you in the right direction. I know sledge(designer supps) also recommends lowering the dosage a little if you are running two methyl products. Good luck and your PCT looks good.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, and I might do a log for inquiring minds.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do a log, a lot of people would like to see it. I will be beta testing Methyl1,4diol for designer supps, stacking it with M5AA. I am going to keep a log as well.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
m5aa totally rocks... puts me in this lovely zone..

doesnt hurt for pre-workout prep... seems as if lifts are alot stonger..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is great news. It is a great product, and you can't beat the price.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I tried out 50mgs today to see if there was a signifigant difference when upping the dose. I didnt notice anything more than I did with 30mgs. I imagine more sides will be felt on higher doses with no additional benefit, so I wouldnt use over 30mgs, 20mgs should be plenty for those under 200lbs.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool that is good to know, I will be stacking it with Methyl1,4diol.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah i didnt get anything past 30 either. I think you are right about 20 being good for everyone. I wiegh 270 and 20 is good for me but I respond well with lower doses. That is what makes testing such a good idea.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I will be adding the rest of the pics as well as tweaking a few things over the next couple days. But I am very happy with the work that both the webguy and my graphics guy have done.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So when are we looking for the M1,4ADD to be out for beta testing? I know it said for sale on the 30th of January.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
Thanks, I will be adding the rest of the pics as well as tweaking a few things over the next couple days. But I am very happy with the work that both the webguy and my graphics guy have done.

not trying to be a dick... but you are proud of what your graphics and web guy have done? you could have hired me at a fraction of the cost, and you would have a better looking site... not that it matters cause most of us would buy the product anyway. however, to me your guys half-assed you on the graphics and OS Commerce layout.

at the least .. your guys should have created small images to match what OS Commerce expects the image to be.. in this case, you should have a 100x80 small image, and a whatever sized dimension of your 'enlarged' image. instead, your guys are having OS Commerce resize a 600x300 image into 100x80.. hence the reason for the squenched product image.

if your guys cant do that, then send me the images, and i will trade you work, for product.

jaketparker

Awards
Quick question to the boys who are on m5aa, How are you guys taking sledges powder?? As in what are you dissolving it in?

jaketparker

Awards
nevermind, im an ass, just found his liquid solution.......

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I amnot taking it yet probably next week when he sends me the beta tester for M1,4ADD. But he sells it already made in a solution for 25bucks for a months worth. Oral solution that is.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not trying to be a dick... but you are proud of what your graphics and web guy have done? you could have hired me at a fraction of the cost, and you would have a better looking site... not that it matters cause most of us would buy the product anyway. however, to me your guys half-assed you on the graphics and OS Commerce layout.

at the least .. your guys should have created small images to match what OS Commerce expects the image to be.. in this case, you should have a 100x80 small image, and a whatever sized dimension of your 'enlarged' image. instead, your guys are having OS Commerce resize a 600x300 image into 100x80.. hence the reason for the squenched product image.

if your guys cant do that, then send me the images, and i will trade you work, for product.
Take it to PM.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
The methyl 1-test is so cheap at Designer supps

Methyl-1 Test powder per Gram $12.00
Methyl-5AA powder per gram $3.00

you can cap it , or put it in a soluotion ?

why is the pwder so cheap ? 100% even cheaper than 1fast400

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could do either, cap it or put it in a solution. Or he sells both of them already in a solution. I don't know why he has it cheaper than 1fast.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
You could do either, cap it or put it in a solution. Or he sells both of them already in a solution. I don't know why he has it cheaper than 1fast.
thats really good , but i'm waiting for the 4-ohn !
how much is it going to be in a powder ?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would have to ask Designer supps or Instynct. I have no idea.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ive yet to buy but, Kudos to Designer Supps for the prices, website and customer service. Now if only he sponsored at this site as well. You could definitly make a better profit if you had a flashy banner blowing up on this site. You and PN should have zero conflicts since one is an allaround and you are a Hormone pusher. :) Just a thought.

Keep us updated on the new releases bro. Im still impatiently waiting.

db

Oh yeah, Member discounts bro, I love those. Hook something up for us broke lifters. ;)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have it cheaper because I dont feel I need to over charge people that much, and I also dont have the overhead he has. So I am able to do almost everything cheaper.

I would definetly be interested in a banner here, I just didnt know if Chemo would want 2 PH type companies although I dont sell the same stuff as PN. So if it is cool with you Chemo just pm me with what I need to do. I have no problem with a member discount. i dont know how I would do it with the site but I am sure there is a way for it to happen.

Rhatid, you have a pm bro.

I wont be releasing any pricing info on the 17a-4ohn until I am closer to its release date.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i have always wondered that... if i were to run a 'liquid chem' shop i would
sell everything @ $30 a bottle.

essentially the walmart of 'research' chems..

to be honest i have sourced all the chems these places sell..
after doing the math, nothing works out to more than $5 a bottle(that is including solvents and containers).

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
i have always wondered that... if i were to run a 'liquid chem' shop i would
sell everything @ $30 a bottle.

essentially the walmart of 'research' chems..

to be honest i have sourced all the chems these places sell..
after doing the math, nothing works out to more than $5 a bottle(that is including solvents and containers).
But, are you taking overhead and time and labor involved into account. Is your time not worth very much? Because running a business takes up ALL of your time.