Almost a week on M 5aa - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Almost a week on M 5aa

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member

what do you guys think about stacking m5aa with test? I am a "performance" athlete i am using the test to help me move up some weight classes but i would like to be as strong as possible when i get there and not have to "catch up" it sounds like the stacking the two would be SIMILAR to stacking test and tren??????

also: what solution could we use to suspend the methylated products in?

2. New Member

Just got my M-5AA solution today. What is the best way to take it? a Dropper under the tong?

3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pooh_mole
    Just got my M-5AA solution today. What is the best way to take it? a Dropper under the tong?

Don't you mean "Thong"? Heard you get better absorbtion there!J/K
    Yea man dropper, small syringe, whatever you can measure out the doseage with. I'll be starting mine in a week or two (still healing from surgery).
    Good Luck bro.
    •   

4. Super Lab Rat

The new bottle will have droppers in them to make it easier for everyone. other wise small syringe with no needle or a baby medicine spoon found at the grocery store will work. This should stack great with test and I only can assume the strength would go up through the roof and with the test you should add lean tissue as well. Also by using both there should be no need for an anti e.
  5. New Member

Well in march i will be starting my M 1t m5 aa cycle, the only problem is im a little iffy with Under ground labs M 1 t there aernt too much reviews on it (i have 3 bottles), and i would like to get the best out of my cycle. Hows powernutrition M 1 t or Designersupps. Thank
    Last edited by four20serge; 01-16-2004 at 09:56 PM.
  6. Super Lab Rat

We both have very good (PN and DS) M1T. PN has tabs and at the moment mine is in a oral solution.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    The new bottle will have droppers in them to make it easier for everyone. other wise small syringe with no needle or a baby medicine spoon found at the grocery store will work. This should stack great with test and I only can assume the strength would go up through the roof and with the test you should add lean tissue as well. Also by using both there should be no need for an anti e.
    Thanks a ton bro that was definately my next question .. would i need an anti e with it.. guess not..

one last question:

if i buy just the powder is there any other solution that will dissolve the m5aa im guessing that oil will not work?
    THANKS!!!!!

EDIT: Found some info on making oral solution
  8. Super Lab Rat

If you normally dont have problmes with estrogen then using M5AA and test you should not need one, but I always tell everyone it is a good idea to have nolva or arimdex on hand just in case you need it. It dosnet hurt to have it ready and use it if you need it.
  9. New Member

Thanks Designer!!!!

Yeah i always have a bottle of nolva handy just incase but i wa up to about 800mg of test and didnt get gyno...

I cant wait.. has anyone gotten liver values checked while on m5aa if not i will try to be get it done but i am kinda 1/3 into a test cycle now so that will kinda skew the results a bit but i can still get a good idea if i get them checked now and then maybe 3 weeks after i stop the m5aa??? any other ideas on liver value testing that does not involve me stopping the test
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

so you guys don't like the underground labs M1T tabs? I just bought 2 bottles.

h19
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Sldge,
    Not sure if you've answered this already or not, but do you plan to cap M5AA or just keep it in a solution. I've got an upcoming deployment (marines) and pills are a lot more transportable than solution. Just curious.
  12. Super Lab Rat

The pills are in the process as well speak, as well as M14ADD. I will probably tab everything in the future except for the M1T. Everyone seem sto really like the results of the solution over the tabs and it allows for better pricing. I will just do solutions for betas while the tabs are getting done. Ill pm you when i get them in.
  13. Senior Member

"Everyone seem sto really like the results of the solution over the tabs and it allows for better pricing"
    ??
    Do you mean to say the liquid form gives better end results over tabs? SHouldn't it be the same?
  14. Super Lab Rat

I am just going by feedback, but it seems that some are doing better with the solution instead of the tabs. Now it shoud be the same and the only thing I can think of is that the tabs are being pressed extremely hard and are therefore not breaking down as easy in the stomach. But this is by far a HUGE guess.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Thanks for the info Sldge. I'll be cornering the market once the tabs are available.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I am just going by feedback, but it seems that some are doing better with the solution instead of the tabs. Now it shoud be the same and the only thing I can think of is that the tabs are being pressed extremely hard and are therefore not breaking down as easy in the stomach. But this is by far a HUGE guess.
    Tell them to chew them...they are not that bad.

Similar Forum Threads

1. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. One week on clen, so far....
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
  4. my experience on 2 weeks on T1-Pro info