Almost a week on M 5aa

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Just a small update, new PR on deads today, 495 for a triple. Good ****.


  2. WOW you are setting all new PRs for yourself. 496 for a triple is good ****!
    •   
       


  3. Yeah it sounds lilke this one is a winner as many predicted.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. i just want to know if the strength gains are kept once you get off it. after thats found out i'll order...

    sledge also for strength/size do you think the meth 1/4diol will be the strongest or what do you think will be your best supplement/stack for size/strength? if i have to wait thats fine, i just want to buy up a good bit of the strongest i can before any ban comes...wondering what you would recommend.

    thx and nice site, its starting to look like something i'll be checking out often.

  5. M5AA is great for strength, i am sure methyl-1,4ADDiol will be good as well since it converts to dbol. but methyl-dien is going to be a great compound as well, much stronger then Methyl-14addiol. But without enough testing for both I am taking a total guess and saying i think Methyl-Dien will be the strongest for mass and strength. But it also depends on how you look as mass, since methyl-14add will allow for some conversion to etsrogen you will probably put on more weight although some will be water retention. Its hard to pick one best just because it really depends on what you will be doing during the cycle. since methyl-dien is so strong you will probably not want touse it for more then 4 week at a time without a break. on the hand you can probably run methyl-14 just as you would run dbol.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    M5AA is great for strength, i am sure methyl-1,4ADDiol will be good as well since it converts to dbol. but methyl-dien is going to be a great compound as well, much stronger then Methyl-14addiol. But without enough testing for both I am taking a total guess and saying i think Methyl-Dien will be the strongest for mass and strength. But it also depends on how you look as mass, since methyl-14add will allow for some conversion to etsrogen you will probably put on more weight although some will be water retention. Its hard to pick one best just because it really depends on what you will be doing during the cycle. since methyl-dien is so strong you will probably not want touse it for more then 4 week at a time without a break. on the hand you can probably run methyl-14 just as you would run dbol.
    I thought Methyl 1,4 converted to Eq not Dbol?

  7. well it converts to methylated eq which is dbol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sly
    I thought Methyl 1,4 converted to Eq not Dbol?
  9. Talking


    Thanks for clearing that up Sledge.

  10. would nolva be enough for methyl 1/4 after a 4 week cycle? i'm very interested in both of these compounds. i don't want to be taking injections of hcg though post cycle and it sounds like methyl-dien might be too strong for just nolva post cycle?

  11. For Methyl1,4ADD I am going to be using just nolva and omegas.

  12. For those experimenting with M-1,4-diol I highly recommend you pick up some letro or ari. If you get into a situation where it is aromatizing to a significant degree you'll want to stop it dead in its tracks. In addition, keep the nolva on hand as well to bind to the receptors and stop the attachment. Get it? 2 pronged attack against methyl estradiol.

    ...another ancillary to worry about.

    Chemo

  13. I couldnt agree with you more chemo. Like I said it is so much better having everythingready just in case you need it. If you dont it dosnet go bad, just save it fo rthe next cycle. Instead of trying to have some overnighted because your nips are starting to get itchy.

  14. I have nolva and letro on hand baby. If it happens, what do I want to dose them at. I am not worried about the bloat, just gyno, and none of that so far.

  15. pro have you ever used IN-Rage? and if so how does m5aa compare to IN-Rage as a pre-wo stimulant?

  16. If you look at Chemo's post above and listen to all the people who have cycle logs you'll see that these new compounds are the real deal. PH's have been a joke to alot of people because, well, they simply weren't AAS. Not saying that these are or aren't, but if you look at the gains and especially the sides, you have to notice a difference between these and trans or oral stuff.

    Point is, start planning PCT just like it were a full blown AAS cycle. It's not like it was even a year or two ago when you could slip by without it just because people said "oh, that's just a PH". Plan and be prepared.

  17. What would anyone here compare M-5aa to, Masteron or Proviron?

  18. desighnersupps site seems to not be working for me

    where can i look at m5aa?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    desighnersupps site seems to not be working for me

    where can i look at m5aa?
    You broke it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    You broke it.
    I am trying to get it fixed right now, i dont know what happened to it so I have to contact the hosting people. I have used masteron and proviron, it i smuch closer to masteron then proviron. But my strength gains were better on the m5aa then masteron, alos the focus during the workout is much better.

  21. what do you guys think about stacking m5aa with test? I am a "performance" athlete i am using the test to help me move up some weight classes but i would like to be as strong as possible when i get there and not have to "catch up" it sounds like the stacking the two would be SIMILAR to stacking test and tren??????


    also: what solution could we use to suspend the methylated products in?

  22. Just got my M-5AA solution today. What is the best way to take it? a Dropper under the tong?


  23. Quote Originally Posted by pooh_mole
    Just got my M-5AA solution today. What is the best way to take it? a Dropper under the tong?

    Don't you mean "Thong"? Heard you get better absorbtion there!J/K
    Yea man dropper, small syringe, whatever you can measure out the doseage with. I'll be starting mine in a week or two (still healing from surgery).
    Good Luck bro.

  24. The new bottle will have droppers in them to make it easier for everyone. other wise small syringe with no needle or a baby medicine spoon found at the grocery store will work. This should stack great with test and I only can assume the strength would go up through the roof and with the test you should add lean tissue as well. Also by using both there should be no need for an anti e.

  25. Well in march i will be starting my M 1t m5 aa cycle, the only problem is im a little iffy with Under ground labs M 1 t there aernt too much reviews on it (i have 3 bottles), and i would like to get the best out of my cycle. Hows powernutrition M 1 t or Designersupps. Thank
    Last edited by four20serge; 01-16-2004 at 11:56 PM.

  26. We both have very good (PN and DS) M1T. PN has tabs and at the moment mine is in a oral solution.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    The new bottle will have droppers in them to make it easier for everyone. other wise small syringe with no needle or a baby medicine spoon found at the grocery store will work. This should stack great with test and I only can assume the strength would go up through the roof and with the test you should add lean tissue as well. Also by using both there should be no need for an anti e.
    Thanks a ton bro that was definately my next question .. would i need an anti e with it.. guess not..

    one last question:

    if i buy just the powder is there any other solution that will dissolve the m5aa im guessing that oil will not work?
    THANKS!!!!!

    EDIT: Found some info on making oral solution

  28. If you normally dont have problmes with estrogen then using M5AA and test you should not need one, but I always tell everyone it is a good idea to have nolva or arimdex on hand just in case you need it. It dosnet hurt to have it ready and use it if you need it.

  29. Thanks Designer!!!!

    Yeah i always have a bottle of nolva handy just incase but i wa up to about 800mg of test and didnt get gyno...


    I cant wait.. has anyone gotten liver values checked while on m5aa if not i will try to be get it done but i am kinda 1/3 into a test cycle now so that will kinda skew the results a bit but i can still get a good idea if i get them checked now and then maybe 3 weeks after i stop the m5aa??? any other ideas on liver value testing that does not involve me stopping the test

  30. so you guys don't like the underground labs M1T tabs? I just bought 2 bottles.

    h19
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 04:56 PM
  3. One week on clen, so far....
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 01:13 AM
  4. my experience on 2 weeks on T1-Pro info
    By abzolute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 10:44 PM
  5. more then 4 weeks on T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 08:54 AM
Log in
Log in