I think I'm Ready for this...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I think I'm Ready for this...

A little about me
    So here I am 21 years young and I think I might be ready for my first injectable. I've been lifting for 5+ years since high school and have done one oral prohormone with decent results (halotest). I've been doing alot of research on first cycles, SERMS and dosing. I would also already consider myself an expert on nutrition, exercise science and legal supplement science. Also I have also found a legit online site that a friend of mine recently bought an injectable cycle off with excellent results.

So basically I'm writing this post to show some more experienced users what I'm thinking of and hopefully get some input. I wanna make sure I'm not doing anything stupid/dangerous and hopefully perfect this cycle....

The Stack
    Primobolan Depot: 200 mg/week
    Deca Durabolin : 300mg/week
    SERM (Clomid): 40/40/30/20

Support Supp's
    Animal Pak's
    Vitiman C
    Whey/Casein
    Maybe some NO if money permits

Questions?

How long would you guys recommend a novice user run the Primo/Deca stack? I have read so my different sources recommending different lengths I just wanna get a general consensus... Also, if you think Primo/Deca is the totally wrong stack for a first time user what would you recommend?

Is 4 weeks of pct enough? Is my dosing correct to slowly return my body to a normal state of estrogen and boost natural test? Furthermore is 5 days after the last injectable the proper time to start pct? (I have read in reseach anything from 4 days to 1.5 weeks depending on short/long acting esters.)

Anything else you think I should know or any comments on a similar cycle...

Conclusion

Thanks for any input you guys have. I know I may have a question in there that some experienced users are thinking is common sense but its hard to find good trustworthy advice on doing this kinda thing lol. Also I will be logging this on AM and am looking to start the show around mid/late May. (home for the summer = alots of free food, more money and less crazy college nights.. pretty much a much more anabolic environment all around)
    I'm back from a longggg nap!

2. Registered User
    Answers

atleast u came here for help, theres a lot wrong with what u wrote.

1) Primo needs to be run ~400mg/week or higher, gains will be minimal.
    2) running Deca without Test is just asking for libido issues.
    3) your dosing your clomid as if it were nolvadex....clomid should be run 50/50/50/50
    4) Test 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks is the cookie cutter beginner cycle.
    5) u must know the half-life of the compunds used to know when to start PCT. for example, Test Enanthates half-life is about 7 days....so u would begin PCT 14 days after ur last injection.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

nosnmiveins thanks a ton, none of that sounds good especially #2 on your list... That being said, do you think deca/test is a little too much for a first cycle? I hear primo is very good for a first cycle and commonly refereed to as a beginner injectable, however deca/test is also a stack I was researching and rejected, but would not mind going back to...

Also thanks with the pct help I will change that asap...
    One last thing what is the cookie cutter beginner cycle mean?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

test deca is a solid old school beginner cycle but alot of people recommend just test to see how your body reacts to it by itself. I mean it all depends on you and how patient you are etc. I know in the old days alot of first timers would do dbol/test/deca. But then again alot of them were over 25 and one of the reasons for this was that we didn't have designers test boosters etc and a first cycle was always considered the best we also usually did 12 weeks than took a good 6-8 months off inbetween so you had to get the most out of cycle. If you think your going to run like a 10 week cycles and then 4 months later hop back on I'd say just do a test only cycle.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    test deca is a solid old school beginner cycle but alot of people recommend just test to see how your body reacts to it by itself. I mean it all depends on you and how patient you are etc. I know in the old days alot of first timers would do dbol/test/deca. But then again alot of them were over 25 and one of the reasons for this was that we didn't have designers test boosters etc and a first cycle was always considered the best we also usually did 12 weeks than took a good 6-8 months off inbetween so you had to get the most out of cycle. If you think your going to run like a 10 week cycles and then 4 months later hop back on I'd say just do a test only cycle.
    That was exactly my first cycle, on the advice of an "old school" dude, and i must say i enjoyed it a ton.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well whats good class of '11. graduating the same year myself, must have been held back like too. anyway...

i read your post thoroughly and have a few pieces of advice... first off, do mre homework. if you've been doing as much reading as you say youve been doing, you might have already stumbled on something somewere that maybe said a ad thing or two or 30 about deca? maybe not? if not i'll tell you here, but dont just listen to me. were young dudes, and we obviously love learning (props for pursuing a degree in something you're truly passionate about by the way). i love sitting here as often as i can reading, learning, and helpin other people. so read up more on everything.

with that said, nandrolone is not for a first timer. i really would not advice you using it. halodrol is legit, it does convert to a real (illegal) steroid (turinabol), but it doesnt mean you're ready to shoot some deca. i understand that because its so damn anabolic and so unandrogenic that it may be a very attractive option for a first timer. androgenic sides are never anything people wana deal with, but trust me, the unandrogenic sides are worse. Lethargy, loss of appetite and libido, to name a few. where do you think the infamous "deca-****" came from. although i really dont reccomend using it, you should never use it without another androgen, or else ur looking at 12 weeks of no ****'. and, on to the next bone i shall pick...

primo ..... the dream steroid, all the good, and none of the bad, sounds sweet doesnt it. it is sweet for sure, but you will have none of that extra summer money to ensure you have clothing to wear at the gym, or to get that shake afterward. it is one of if not the most expensive substance around, one of the most commonly counterfeited substances around, and also one of the rarest. primo from anywhere is questionable because of these realities. there's also tremendous hype surrounding it because of arnold, a-rod, etc, etc... anyway, i think you could get better gains off 200 mg of dog****. primo needs to be dosed fairly well in males, and is most often combined with other drugs like testosterone. typically doses range from 600-1000mg week in males, and thats in conjunction with other hormones.

so, my advice to you is get back to the book. stay on this board all day, everyday. reading and learning. there is a f*cking plethora of information, useless and invaluable, all over this board. use it. if you really wana have some fun, shell out the cash for lewellyns Anabolics 2009.

my final and worst suggestion of all is to run a standard beginners cycle instead of the one you had in mind. Test E or C for 12 weeks. 500mg/week. 2 shots/week. .25-.5mg anastrazole (arimidex) if needed for bloating (which does happen on test e and cyp). pct for 4 weeks with nolva/clomid. HCG would do you some good as well during your cycle
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

wow you guys ****in* beat me to it. when i started that post there were no responses. cant deny that the bond marathon on encore right now was respnsible tho. ha
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    That was exactly my first cycle, on the advice of an "old school" dude, and i must say i enjoyed it a ton.
    I'm sure you did. I have to say though now with all the other good supps different creatine, NOX, beta alanine, test boosters that actually work etc there are many many options. Back then when you said you were going natural you were going really natural I mean protein powder and not the type that tasted good lol. So the need to go all out on a cycle may be less than it was back then
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

SeanyK thanks boss, very informative post.... yea not only did I have to retake a few courses from freshman year for that 3.7 to get into physical therapy school but its a lovely 5 year program instead of 4 lol. Anyways I'm gonna regroup here do a little more reading on your recommend beginners cycle and throw up something new tomorrow so if you wouldn't mind checking back I would be very much appreciated. Thanks
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

no problem man... i'm learning too you know? i'm currently planning out my first cycle of injects as well. probably going to start in may, possibly june. obviously i'd like to start sooner than later, ha... i am psyched as hell for that ON feeling i love it, maybe too much lol.
    anyway, i will be running that same cycle i had in mind for you (which btw 9/10 people on this forum will probably recommend the same thing), or a slight variant of it. its my first go, and getting hige is really not what i am after, i think im already big enough, the ladies say the same too. with that in mind, and the fact im poppin my inject cherry, i wana keep my total weekly hormone levels between 500-700mg. def, dont need any more than that. keep you posted on my ideas.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Just something to think about, you probably have 30+ more pounds you could gain naturally, so even if you dont care about muscle maturity, you'll save money waiting by waitting to run your cycle in another couple years.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Great Post with some great info! Some is Basically Primo like deca, but with out the side effects?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. almost ready
    By jmoney02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:24 PM
  2. Am I ready?
    By gdbear65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:15 PM
  3. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:40 PM