Does 5AA cause natural test shutdown?
- 12-29-2003, 06:06 AM
- 12-29-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
- 12-29-2003, 06:15 AM
As a PH and a very strong one at that, I don't see how it wouldn't. It is basically masteron, so PCT would be recommended.
12-29-2003, 10:06 PM
Assume they all do, until you know they dont. This way you are always prepared.
12-29-2003, 10:12 PM
All aas and PH/PS's cause natty test supression.
12-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Masteron is drostanolone. Does methyl5AA convert to drostanolone? I currently believe it dosn't. More likely into mestanolone.Originally Posted by sifu
12-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by Designer Supps
This is the wisest approach.
12-30-2003, 02:17 PM
Methyl-5AA converts to mestanolone, since most people have never used this drug let alone regular DHT and for advertising with other products I think it was compared to being similar to masteron (or the Ph for masteron). Which probably isnt a terrible comparison . Something great for strength, great for focus, should go real well precontest or on strict dieting while being a heavy androgen.
Ive used both halo and masteron, halo gave me crazy headaches, this dosent, and masteron although got my muscles hard they didnt get it as hard as M5AA does. But there is a better chance of hairloss with M5AA.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Figurehead in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Figurehead in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:01 PM
- By bishop17 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:27 PM
- By Tiftan090 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2005, 01:06 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:45 PM