WHy was my thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoofy

Awards
About Mike selling M1T for 9 bucks a bottle? The thread was in no way offensive to anyone on the forum and I am sure others here would be intrested.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing. Happened last night also. Guess it got a little out of control.

spoofy

Awards
I was wondering the same thing. Happened last night also. Guess it got a little out of control.

I wasent around for the one last night. But mine was very tame.. nobody really sad anything bad about anyone.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There were some fingers being pointed and quotes pasted. I don't now. From what I read, I didn't see anything offensive. I may have missed something though. I take it this is a sore topic for discussion.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well it does pay to support board sponsors at times.. it was just looking like it was getting out out of hand.. and before anyone thinks it, NO I did not delete the thread.. but I was seriously thinking about it..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I support the board sponsors. I have made past purchases and will make future ones as well. I also support the decisions of the Mods here. There are others that won't understand why things are done the way they are carried out. Such as deleating a thread. May I suggest a warning by a mod in the thread prior to a deleation? If not, I'm all for the "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" way. :D

PumpingBricks70

Awards
Yes, a warning would have been nice. I support Power Nutrition too. Like I said (in the thread that got deleted) I get my PCT supps there. :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that might be a good idea Cuffs.. but like I said.. I was thinking about it.. so I might have warned before I did...

size

Awards
  • Established
The thread was moving in the wrong direction.

Business is business. Everyone who sells this product is doing it to make money, make no mistake about it. Pricing will vary from place to place and as long as supply and demand exists there will be a floor and a ceiling price.

spoofy

Awards
what direction should threads move in? or should i ask .. what is the wrong direction for a thread to go? Like i said.. no bad statements where made about any one (or any company).

I am getting the impression that my thread (as well as whatever others) was deleted simply because it conflicts with PowerNutrition/LegalGear. I understand that they sponser this (and other) forums. But I was under the impression that members here could be open with one another about products on the market no matter WHO sold them.

Are we not allowed to talk about products sold by companies other then those who sponser forums? If so, please let me know.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't mind, but of course I am not a moderator, so you know that old chestnut.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
What would happen if they lowered the price of a Dodge Viper [or, insert your favorite high performance sports car here] to about $100?

It would be a big boon for the consumers but who could afford one at that price? EVERYONE. You would have 16 year old kids with no experience driving handling a high performance machine. It is not an ideal safety situation and neither is a $10 bottle of M-1-T.

At that price the majority of consumers will be somewhat knowledgeable bros wanting to stock up but it also increases the number of teens purchasing. I refuse to support that scenario. As a side note, if Power Nutrition drops their price to compete I will cancel their sponsorship and refuse to support them as well.

We have always held to the inherent freedom to speak freely however I will exercise my priviledge of enforcing my principles on this matter. If you want to tell the world Mike has a $10 bottle of M-1-T don't do it on this board...take it somewhere else and advertise for 1fast on another board. If you have a bottle of Mike's M-1-T and want to start a cycle log detailing the effectiveness and your progress please do so as that is valuable information.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
what direction should threads move in? or should i ask .. what is the wrong direction for a thread to go? Like i said.. no bad statements where made about any one (or any company).

I am getting the impression that my thread (as well as whatever others) was deleted simply because it conflicts with PowerNutrition/LegalGear. I understand that they sponser this (and other) forums. But I was under the impression that members here could be open with one another about products on the market no matter WHO sold them.

Are we not allowed to talk about products sold by companies other then those who sponser forums? If so, please let me know.
Threads should move in the direction of exchanging information and NOT blatant advertisements for reckless retail behavior.

I refuse to support a scenario where the price of a potent oral steroid is made available to the most monetarily impoverished teen. Contrary to your statement above the thread was not deleted because it conflicts with the board sponsor. It is the fact that IMO a $10 bottle of M-1-T is unsafe and reckless.

As stated above in a previous post: if Power Nutrition drops their price to $10 I will discontinue their sponsorship and refuse to support them. If they drop it a significant amount but not to the $10 mark I'll still have to re-evaluate my support for their operations.

I can't state this too emphatically: I feel that a $10 bottle of M-1-T is unsafe for the masses that are not knowledeable and is reckless retail behavior.

I see no issues with those that purchase from Mike and post a detailed cycle log since that is exchanging information. However, starting a thread that simply states a price and provides a link is a blatant advertisement which will not be tolerated.

Chemo

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure that I agree with the argument that just because it's cheaper that it all of the sudden becomes a risk for young ones. Let's face it, at any price that I have seen it is as easy as pie for any kid to get their hands on the stuff. Who is to determine what a "safe" price is, and how do they come up with that figure? I'm sorry, but it seems the real concern is profit driven.

shadow_manifest

Awards
I agree with chemo. I mean it is getting to be too easy to get. He does make a good point. I liked it better when legal gear was the only one carrying it. This stuff is nothing less then a steroid and they were a reason that steroids were made a ban substance. Some idiot looking for a short cut that has no knowledge of things could really screw himself up. I mean they don't sale guns to kids. So why sell strong anabolics. I like kilosports policy of having to be 21 to purchase it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
For a few bucks a kid could buy a bottle of ephedrine (vasopro) and swallow the whole thing, they could buy a few grams of any prohormone powder out there and tons of other things. The money excuse is one of the funniest defenses I've ever seen.

shadow_manifest

Awards
For a few bucks a kid could buy a bottle of ephedrine (vasopro) and swallow the whole thing, they could buy a few grams of any prohormone powder out there and tons of other things. The money excuse is one of the funniest defenses I've ever seen.
Could you not put an age restriction on buying it?

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Well, honestly let's not kid ourselves here. Just because you say you are not going to sell to anyone less than 21 doesn't mean that under 21 years old kids won't get their grubbies on it. Just like under 21 kids smoke.... cigarettes and other things. I can think of alot of over the counter things that kids could get and screw themselves up with. I am definitely for not allowing kids to use these things. I don't think that you can say that offering a potentially dangerous substances for a rock bottem price is going to result in underage kids using it. If you have to restrict the price at which you sell the product under the pretense that it will prevent kids from using the product, that's laughable. The only way to help insure that they will have a harder time to get it is to BAN it. Either way, they'll still get it if they really want it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At $9 a bottle, the ban is inching closer. It just seems very ironic Mike is the one selling it at $9 a bottle. Well actually it isn't to me but maybe for some other people. But he wants to make money, so I guess thats a good thing. Just seems funny since he put up such a stink about it only months ago. Everyone does have the right to change their mind but it seems only a 2 months ago people selling methylated PH's were scum. Glad you jumped on the bandwagon Mike.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

spoofy

Awards
I am not advertising for Mike. I dont work for him or any other supplament company for that matter. I (like most people here) use M1T and like most people I like to save cash when I can. Competition is a good thing and I struggle to see how censoring information helps anyone.

Either way, I will make sure not to post about Mikes M1T again.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
At $9 a bottle, the ban is inching closer. It just seems very ironic Mike is the one selling it at $9 a bottle. Well actually it isn't to me but maybe for some other people. But he wants to make money, so I guess thats a good thing. Just seems funny since he put up such a stink about it only months ago. Everyone does have the right to change their mind but it seems only a 2 months ago people selling methylated PH's were scum. Glad you jumped on the bandwagon Mike.
This may really get ugly, but what Mike did really made me mad. Here is an email reply that he had sent me on November 17th when I asked him if he would pick up my soon to be released M1T.

Well, I will say this. If I carry a M1T, I'll be able to sell more than anyone else. I have a group that is dying to get it, but under my label. I have zero desire to do this myself. I would like to see a product picture, as far as label, to make sure it looks good. If you can provide that and an analysis showing it contains what you say it does, I'll pick it up.
3 weeks later, when it was done, he said I took too long.

Money talks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you make a thread stating that M1T is available at Mikes for $9, it is advertising. Consdiering PN pays money to sponsor this board, its not fair to him. You can buy at Mikes at you want because as a business he's great but when someone else pays money out of their pocket to sponsor this board, we support them and will contiune to do so. On top of that its turned into a business ethics thread having everyone givin their opinion on how PN or Mike should sell their products. Nobody bitches and moans when Pat charged $60 a bottle for powder thats much cheapre than 1-test. If you want to make a thread discussing the mark up of certein products, make it in the off topic section. Of course nobody is going to argue against Mike since he's selling you a product you want for cheaper. Everyone will have their own little justification for it being right since it saves them money.

I tihnk for the most part many people get upset because they were called scum for releasing this product and were laeled as the ones who were bringing the industry down. Now after all is said and done, Mike hops on the bandwagon and undercuts everyone after bahsing them for months. Thats business though but maybe if you were on the other side you wouldn't be so happy. But considering who's involved, it doesn't suprise me one bit.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I deleted the original thread and I closed this one. This is not going to turn into a Mike or PN bashing. Both stores try to supply you what you need at cheap prices. Both will do whats best for their store but as far as this forum is concerned, PN sponsors this and supports our board and helps keep it running so we have to support them. If you want to bitch and complain then PM me and do so there. When you pay out of your pocket to sponsor a forum, then you might think a little differently.

So go stock up on you M1T now. It will be funny when the next best thing come out.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.