questions about transdermals and liver
- 12-28-2003, 09:07 PM
- 12-28-2003, 10:37 PM
I think every phs with the exception of 4ad including 1ad affects the liver negatively. Methylated steroids obviously would be worse.
- 12-28-2003, 10:50 PM
12-29-2003, 02:05 AM
okay. i thought maybe since it gets absorbed through the skin it would somehow go straight into the blood stream or whatever.
12-29-2003, 11:36 AM
transdermal delivery allows prohormones to avoid FIRST pass metabolism in the liver.Originally Posted by sushibug
Similar Forum Threads
- By littlemark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2004, 04:19 AM
- By NPCNJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2003, 05:54 PM
- By dlduree in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2003, 06:52 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 09:15 AM
- By puck up in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:21 PM