nightmares with clen? Woman VAR

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Does anyone else have this problem? I have taken it before with no side effects.. Now It gives me horrible nightmares...

Is 5mg of var a good amount for a woman to take.. For 5 weeks... Does she need to take any PCT?

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
You as a male took 5 mgs of var and it gave you nightmares??? One word-Psychosomatic!

Unless the said female is in shape already, and has their diet, and training in place she should not be using anabolics. Females do not need PCT.

I would start at a dosage of 5 mgs and see the reacition and sides.

A good cycle is

1-2 5mg
3-6 10mg (if everything is fine at the 5 mg dose)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You as a male took 5 mgs of var and it gave you nightmares??? One word-Psychosomatic!

Unless the said female is in shape already, and has their diet, and training in place she should not be using anabolics. Females do not need PCT.

I would start at a dosage of 5 mgs and see the reacition and sides.

A good cycle is

1-2 5mg
3-6 10mg (if everything is fine at the 5 mg dose)
Is the OP a woman??

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Oh no sorry . Iam a male but have been having nightmares with CLEN..
My GF wants to take var.. I was going to just keep her at 5mgs all 6 weeks..
Or just have her take clen only..

Thanks

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think that clen is terrible drug. Too long of a half-life and I am not a fan of stimulants. I never had a nightmare with it but everyone reacts different.

You should taper up to assess tolerance with clen. Some can handle very little while others have no issues.

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Thanks for the advice... I liked clen first time around. This time not so much.. Do you think Cytomel is a better choice. Or horrible ??

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Oh no sorry . Iam a male but have been having nightmares with CLEN..
My GF wants to take var.. I was going to just keep her at 5mgs all 6 weeks..
Or just have her take clen only..

Thanks
Before you just go feeding your GF steroids based on one persons recomendations, find AM member: Crader. She'll probably have the best advice for you.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
T3 is not a great choice for females.

Drugs are not a magic bullet to get you lean. And I do not really like any of them.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Before you just go feeding your GF steroids based on one persons recomendations, find AM member: Crader. She'll probably have the best advice for you.
Hardly, telling him to feed his gf steroids but rather answering a question. I do agree that you should definitley look for more info on the topic.

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Iam not agree. I wouldnt give anyone any. Meds, that I had no researched. Asking Dr. friends I have as well as there pcp's I just like advice from anyone that has done things in the past. I know all chemicals react differently for every human being. Just searching for advice. Thats all..

Thanks

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Iam not agree. I wouldnt give anyone any. Meds, that I had no researched. Asking Dr. friends I have as well as there pcp's I just like advice from anyone that has done things in the past. I know all chemicals react differently for every human being. Just searching for advice. Thats all..

Thanks
your Dr. friends have PCP? :crackhead: sorry...couldn't resist. Clen didn't do much for me to be honest...I did 2 on, 2off, 2 on, and then stopped because I wasn't getting any leaner or any sides. No nightmares, maybe some insomnia now that I think about it, but that hasn't subsided so I can't believe that was due to the clen. No idea about the g/f var issue...good luck

Partyboy617

Partyboy617

Awards
Hahah PCP... You know primary care physician!!!! haha pcp is bad news.. I guess I saw ppl on cops that were all banged up.. Sorry off subject.. I'd like to see a study where 10 ppl were given clen and 10 ppl given placebo.. See if they both train just as hard and eat super lean.. If the results would be worth the cost of the pills??

who knows
Thanks