10+ grams in a 10 gram kit??

B

Blatalian

Awards
Hey bro's....
I'm about ta cook up some TE...
Can I put... say.... 20grams in a 10gram kit?
What kind of results should I expect if I do this?

Thanks in advance!

S

shadow_manifest

Awards
I would doubt that it would all go into solution.

B

Blatalian

Awards
I would doubt that it would all go into solution.

Thanks bro..

Does anyone know, in the event that 20 grams do fit into my 10gram kit, what kind of results I should expect...

So far I've already crammed 15 grams into the solution and I don't see why I shouldn't be able to fit 5 more grams in.

Any suggestions?

B

Blatalian

Awards
Thanks bro..

Does anyone know, in the event that 20 grams do fit into my 10gram kit, what kind of results I should expect...

So far I've already crammed 15 grams into the solution and I don't see why I shouldn't be able to fit 5 more grams in.

Any suggestions?
Another question I have is .. what happens if you can dissolve your powder... but you do not meet the percentage of 5% BA....?
Will that cause a problem?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't. I believe that you can go as low as 3% BA.

B

Blatalian

Awards
According to the Roid Calculator... I should have %5 BA for 10 grams and a whole lot more for 20 grams...

What will happen if I use WAY less BA than is recommended?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think if you used less than 3% then you may run into possible sterility issues. BA really serves two purposes, to keep the solution sterile and for solubility. More than 5% causes pain so most people add 3-5% BA (for sterility/solubility) and 10-15% BB (for additional solubility).

B

Blatalian

Awards
I think if you used less than 3% then you may run into possible sterility issues. BA really serves two purposes, to keep the solution sterile and for solubility. More than 5% causes pain so most people add 3-5% BA (for sterility/solubility) and 10-15% BB (for additional solubility).

**** bro... I didn't know that BA served for sterility also....
Last night I finished the conversion... Filtered it twice.... popped it in the oven @ 275 for 30 minutes ... and Hit my left delt with 1cc...

My arm is alot sorer than usual... How worried should I be?

Also... can you hook me up with a few good places to buy some BA.

Thanks bro.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you kept everything clean, filtered, and heat shocked properly, you should be fine. The reason you're sore is prolly cuz it's higher concentration. Theoretically, if you use 20g of powder in a 10g kit, you should end up with double the concentration. With enan, you will definitely feel some sorenesss.

You can get BA from any number of sites that sells research chems like liquidreasearch and sciensupply.

B

Blatalian

Awards
If you kept everything clean, filtered, and heat shocked properly, you should be fine. The reason you're sore is prolly cuz it's higher concentration. Theoretically, if you use 20g of powder in a 10g kit, you should end up with double the concentration. With enan, you will definitely feel some sorenesss.

You can get BA from any number of sites that sells research chems like liquidreasearch and sciensupply.

Thanks bro...You've been a big help!