Fatburner while on Havoc cycle?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a fat burner to use whil on a Havoc cycle that will not raise my blood pressure(already an issue with Havoc). I am running Cycle Assist and extra Hawthorne Berry.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i used MAN Scorch with havoc. maybe something like DCP would be better because it is a non-stimulant

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP would also amplify the anabolic effects of your HAvoc cycle, with the PLCAR's influence on androgen receptors...good choice.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
DCP would also amplify the anabolic effects of your HAvoc cycle, with the PLCAR's influence on androgen receptors...good choice.
I`m trying to learn. It seems I get so few answers to questions here. Is it a newbie thing? Do I have to be here long enough? LOL.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I`m trying to learn. It seems I get so few answers to questions here. Is it a newbie thing? Do I have to be here long enough? LOL.
Sort of, but not really...it's hard to explain. True, the more you help others the more you will be remembered and probably get more answers, but mostly it's patience - search and study the existing threads thoroughly then if it's something you just can't find the answer too, or want a more thorough answer then ask. There are a ton of people here that will be helpful.

Just don't ask tomorrow...you might get some April Fools answers. :)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Sort of, but not really...it's hard to explain. True, the more you help others the more you will be remembered and probably get more answers, but mostly it's patience - search and study the existing threads thoroughly then if it's something you just can't find the answer too, or want a more thorough answer then ask. There are a ton of people here that will be helpful.

Just don't ask tomorrow...you might get some April Fools answers. :)
Gotcha. Thanks.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im taking recreate with it now. i tried adding in some old arsenal x that a friend from GNC gave me a while back (it was a return).... i had too much energy and taken at 6pm pre w/o, i didnt sleep till 3am lol but i like recreate with it