Fatburner while on Havoc cycle?

  1. Fatburner while on Havoc cycle?


    I am looking for a fat burner to use whil on a Havoc cycle that will not raise my blood pressure(already an issue with Havoc). I am running Cycle Assist and extra Hawthorne Berry.


  2. i used MAN Scorch with havoc. maybe something like DCP would be better because it is a non-stimulant

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i used MAN Scorch with havoc. maybe something like DCP would be better because it is a non-stimulant
    Thanks. I ordered some DCP.
    •   
       


  4. DCP would also amplify the anabolic effects of your HAvoc cycle, with the PLCAR's influence on androgen receptors...good choice.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP would also amplify the anabolic effects of your HAvoc cycle, with the PLCAR's influence on androgen receptors...good choice.
    I`m trying to learn. It seems I get so few answers to questions here. Is it a newbie thing? Do I have to be here long enough? LOL.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`m trying to learn. It seems I get so few answers to questions here. Is it a newbie thing? Do I have to be here long enough? LOL.
    Sort of, but not really...it's hard to explain. True, the more you help others the more you will be remembered and probably get more answers, but mostly it's patience - search and study the existing threads thoroughly then if it's something you just can't find the answer too, or want a more thorough answer then ask. There are a ton of people here that will be helpful.

    Just don't ask tomorrow...you might get some April Fools answers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sort of, but not really...it's hard to explain. True, the more you help others the more you will be remembered and probably get more answers, but mostly it's patience - search and study the existing threads thoroughly then if it's something you just can't find the answer too, or want a more thorough answer then ask. There are a ton of people here that will be helpful.

    Just don't ask tomorrow...you might get some April Fools answers.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

  8. sesamin/cla/tta, lean xtreme 11 oxo

  9. Dcp and 11 oxo


  10. im taking recreate with it now. i tried adding in some old arsenal x that a friend from GNC gave me a while back (it was a return).... i had too much energy and taken at 6pm pre w/o, i didnt sleep till 3am lol but i like recreate with it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. what's your best fatburner??
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. what fatburner to get?
    By jack98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in