If ALL available PH/DS banned tomorrow what would you stock up on?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
It's a shame that so many good products get knocked off the market every year. If it happens again, tomorrow for instance, which prohormones/designer steroids would you stock up on?

qwick

Awards
if i had to stock up one something, as in by the box, it would be bold 200.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
probably m-drol, h-drol, epi, and the "trens"

chim_chim

Awards
Already have 5 years worth of H-drol and Epi in my freezer, along with 6 bottles of Pheraplex if I get "serious." (A week on Phera convinced me that it had serious sides in mood and blood pressure.)

Honestly, if the government were that draconian, and totally swept out the OTC market, in five years time I would A) go the legal hormone replacement route, or B) go the other direction and just get the real stuff for myself. In either case, going to the real "T," epi would probably be the most interesting adjunct, as it would control estrogen and complement the anabolic effect.

So there's your answer: I would stock up on epi.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a shame that so many good products get knocked off the market every year. If it happens again, tomorrow for instance, which prohormones/designer steroids would you stock up on?
Are you a politician in need of a list of componds to propose a ban on ?

Stock up boys ammo and canned goods !

Most people I know can just make rent/mortgage and I don't think they would/could spend copious amounts of cash to "stock" up as you say because of a potential "ban" I think if you want to know which types of PH/PS are used the most try a search or post a poll.

abuleh

Awards
Epi, Halo, Bold 200, Sdrol, 1-T (not tried yet but read good things so far), Troid........

Can you just store the bottles at a dark dry place or would you put them in a freezer and how much would that extend the shelve life?

Also, the transdermals (1-T) would you put them in a freezer too?

~abuleh

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So there's your answer: I would stock up on epi.
Me too. Epi, havoc - I'd also stock up on 1-T Tren which I stack with havoc.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think if you want to know which types of PH/PS are used the most try a search or post a poll.
I think he did post a poll - he just phrased it in a creative way.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Yes, these are most of the things I suspected to pop up. I'd have to go with the tren clones, just because I'm already pretty bulky. Is the superdrol available now really worth buying though? By the way, I would stock up in order to turn a little profit on the downlow after the ban took effect. I may work for the federal government currently (not for much longer), but I'm certainly not opposed to making a little dough under the table. And some of these things are really effective. I prefer Trenadrol, specifically.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i realise those are 17alpha but out of them all which is the least harshest
epi and h-drol

if i could get my hands on original 1-AD that would be awesome too, since i was too young to use it when it came out.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Epi, Halo, Bold 200, Sdrol, 1-T (not tried yet but read good things so far), Troid........

Can you just store the bottles at a dark dry place or would you put them in a freezer and how much would that extend the shelve life?

Also, the transdermals (1-T) would you put them in a freezer too?

~abuleh
vacuum sealed and in the freezer....but i dont htink your supposed to freeze the epi's...it breaks down the active somehow....i have nothing to back that up but im pretty sure im right.....let me do some searching...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
vacuum sealed and in the freezer....but i dont htink your supposed to freeze the epi's...it breaks down the active somehow....i have nothing to back that up but im pretty sure im right.....let me do some searching...
mooch, how long do you think a bottle of lets say "The One" or some M-drol would last if I vacuum seal them(with those lil kitchen ones) And actually put them in the fridge/freezer. How long past expiration date? I mean I aint gona jump on an m-drol, epi, tren cycle anytime soon. But I do want to experience them someday. With this ban coming, I was thinking about getting some as late as I can, and putting them up for a year or two.

My two bottles of M1,4ADD expire 10/10. If frozen, what kinda life expectancy do they have?

Only think I think I will use this year is "The One" depending on logs, its looking to be quite a unique product. I want to be 185-190ish before I start playing around with all these diff products.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
M1, 4ADD, M-Drol, and I seem to be the only one who has had awesome results with this one, but Methyl XT has been great to me. If I respond to "The One" like Russian did, then I would throw that in the mix as well, but I won't know for at least 6 months. Love the strength on the trens, but wouldn't go as far as stocking up on them. I think a heavy rotation of 4 compounds would be enough to keep my receptors guessing, so I'll leave it at those 4.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mooch, how long do you think a bottle of lets say "The One" or some M-drol would last if I vacuum seal them(with those lil kitchen ones) And actually put them in the fridge/freezer. How long past expiration date? I mean I aint gona jump on an m-drol, epi, tren cycle anytime soon. But I do want to experience them someday. With this ban coming, I was thinking about getting some as late as I can, and putting them up for a year or two.

My two bottles of M1,4ADD expire 10/10. If frozen, what kinda life expectancy do they have?

Only think I think I will use this year is "The One" depending on logs, its looking to be quite a unique product. I want to be 185-190ish before I start playing around with all these diff products.
to be perfectly honest i have no idea.....this method should extend the life of teh product considerably but i have no idea of a concrete number....you could probably get a couple extra years out of it though....but superdrol is not on the ban list...and who knows if it will happen anyway....that was all from the bush admin...and obama...while he is not pro-steroid seems to think that he has better stuff to do than regulate professional sports....what will really make this happen if it does is pressure from the media regarding teen use of "tren"....

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that these type of products do not expire as fast as their dates make us believe- you are only allowed to have things on a shelf for so long. Anabolics do not want to magically turn into something else- that is not how chemistry works. I keep waiting for my chunk of lead to turn into another element...hopefully gold.

I fully believe that any expired product will still work 5 years down the road past expiry even if you do not freeze them. I am not certain why it would just start to breakdown and decompose into two or more smaller products. AB ---> A + B

Everytime I take a couple of my 3 year and counting expired Tylenol pills for a headache they still work so I cannot see why any ph's/ds would be any different.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that these type of products do not expire as fast as their dates make us believe- you are only allowed to have things on a shelf for so long. Anabolics do not want to magically turn into something else- that is not how chemistry works. I keep waiting for my chunk of lead to turn into another element...hopefully gold.

I fully believe that any expired product will still work 5 years down the road past expiry even if you do not freeze them. I am not certain why it would just start to breakdown and decompose into two or more smaller products. AB ---> A + B

Everytime I take a couple of my 3 year and counting expired Tylenol pills for a headache they still work so I cannot see why any ph's/ds would be any different.

expiration dates are based upon the shelf -life of the product....unless you have something other than broscience to back up your claims i would not be trying to make gains off some 15 year old epi.....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
expiration dates are based upon the shelf -life of the product....unless you have something other than broscience to back up your claims i would not be trying to make gains off some 15 year old epi.....
I would be scared crapless to put that in my body lol. Who knows what would happen.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Somehow, I do not think that stability studies were not done on epistane, m-drol, etc. to determine ther shelf life.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
heres one for you that actually talks about why we shouldnt pay attention to the article you are quoting....
http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200610/1162268301.html

and as far as the otc orals go most of them have not been around for long enough for any kind of long term stability study to be done.... not that a sup company would ever do that...but.. if you feel like taking your chances go right ahead my freind....

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
nice find. I still think that products should be fine for several years past their expiry, and yes I agree that no supp company has done a stabiltiy test. Hence we really have no true knowledge on how long these supps should last.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think freezing is necesarry either, they will still be effective in a cool dry dark place imo.

id stock up on epithio compounds, they are the most side friendly and versatile of the current designers. cut or bulk they are effective with little to no sides.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
You haven't seen the CBS 2 part special about highschool kids using "tren"? They interviewed some high school football players who said they used "tren", one said he quit because it caused kidney pain and the other said he "thought it was a protein supplement". They sent xtreme tren and something else to labs for testing and had some anti-steroid crusader scientist talk a bunch of **** about it. Naturally the anchors had a discussion about how shocked and disgusted they were that kids could get this stuff. If the media keeps covering stuff like this it will be like the 2005 ban all over again. A lot of guys think the ban is coming for the tren products anyhow. I am one of them.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You haven't seen the CBS 2 part special about highschool kids using "tren"? They interviewed some high school football players who said they used "tren", one said he quit because it caused kidney pain and the other said he "thought it was a protein supplement". They sent xtreme tren and something else to labs for testing and had some anti-steroid crusader scientist talk a bunch of **** about it. Naturally the anchors had a discussion about how shocked and disgusted they were that kids could get this stuff. If the media keeps covering stuff like this it will be like the 2005 ban all over again. A lot of guys think the ban is coming for the tren products anyhow. I am one of them.
:rippedhand: stupid kids....they will burn us at the steak for having "Roids" now...

Proof that evolution is false, idiots like those kids still exist when idiots shoulda died out thousands of years ago ^.^ J/K (tis a joke, stay away dsade! lol)

Ever read Darwin awards? Friggin idiots man...

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Yeah kids ruin everything. I see huge fat kids eating BK and mcdonalds every day. I guess that'll be illegal soon as well.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah kids ruin everything. I see huge fat kids eating BK and mcdonalds every day. I guess that'll be illegal soon as well.
Actually...I wish it would be...That would be a good thing.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've said this before but when stocking up you should stock up on what you know works for you. Since many people respond different to these compounds. I wouldn't stock up on something untested by yourself personally just incase it doesn't work for you. For me I love s-drol and
m14ad so that's what I would stock up on. for others they love hdrol epi phera 19-nors so thats what they should stock up on .

real tdawg

real tdawg

Awards
i haven't tried many PH so id go with the ones I am currently running: hdrol and epi