Who's tried the M4AD?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
What's the story morning glory?

I know everyone says it is going to be a disaster, but what is the real world feedback?

Thanks,

Greenguy

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'll let everyone know as soon as I get mine. Any day now.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me too, I will be testing it soon, probably along with M5AA, I will let you all know how it goes.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a disaster, just pointless.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well for me, it just depends on what he sends me to beta test. It could be the M1,4. Hell when it is free I don't bitch. But it will be stacked with M5AA, whatever it is.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be adding in Methyl 5AA at the end of my cycle to herden up. or possibly earlier if sides become troublesome. I also have Nolva and Clomid so I'm prepared. I'm having mine overnighted so hopefully it will go out today. I said it before. If it sucks I'll be the first to admit it,and I'll stand corrected. I dont think it will. 4AD is my all time favorite PH. I cont wait to get started so we can put this argument to bed once and for all. :rolleyes:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just run the M5AA from the beginning. Designer said that it should help with whatever sides we might get. I will be doing the same stack or the M1,4 and M5AA stack whichever he sends out.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run the M5AA from the beginning. Designer said that it should help with whatever sides we might get. I will be doing the same stack or the M1,4 and M5AA stack whichever he sends out.
I want to run the M4AD alone for at least 2 weeks to judge its effectiveness and properties by itself. And to see if the estrogen sides are really that bad.Also Its just safer not to stack 2 methyls longer than necesary. Prolangtum's been on M5AA for less than a week and he's already hardening up. :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I know what you are saying about the two methylated products. What is the dosage Prolangtum is taking? Like I said I don't know what I am getting yet, but I do know that M5AA is half of the stack. I can't wait. I am looking to cut up as well.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I have some M5AA powder in transit. I could add some to my M1T cycle preworkout for a few days and post my enzymes. I just gotta get my ass moving once I get the powder and get some PEG-400 to put it in solution. I only planned on doing two weeks of M1T, but I could always go for 4. Or 6 :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think pro is only taking 10 or 20 preworkout.I could be wrong though. I do know that thats all he's taking and he likes the results thus far. Correct me if I'm wrong Pro.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
what results people?
Why aren't there any cycle results threads starting?????
I'm trying to get a good idea of what not to buy and all i'm getting is, "I heard from someone that he is getting some results" What is that, i want objective data.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
20mgs pre WO, recently bumped it to 30, just for scientific reasons

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
what results people?
Why aren't there any cycle results threads starting?????
I'm trying to get a good idea of what not to buy and all i'm getting is, "I heard from someone that he is getting some results" What is that, i want objective data.
Patience friend, I'm not sure anyone has theirs yet. I'm one of the first to get it from Sledge. BTW Prolangtum is doing a log on another thread.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
pro was the first to get it, along with a couple other things he is testing for me. I agree with him that most will not need to go above 20mg per day.

For the Methyl-4AD, only time will tell. Personaly I think it will just help people who dont want to use massive amounts of 4AD Cyp or Prop. But will probably be replaced once Methyl-1,4ADDiol becomes ready. But we will have plenty of people using it within the next week or so, so I am sure there will be logs up soon.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will let everyone know how my stack goes, with whatever designer sends my way.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Mine is coming in a couple days. I'll keep everyone posted.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sifu, You get anything yet? I'm still waiting for mine. :confused:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i know, there was a delay with the bottles tops because of the holiday. But I hope to have them ready to go by mon or tues of this week.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well there is your answer. I think I am getting the M1,4diol or M5AA, or hell I don't know whatever Sledge sends me.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I think it will be M1,4ADD and M5AA. But havent picked which ones just yet. Maybe Ill just surprise you.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fine by me, that will be fine, I will be all ready to go, done with PC and the whole enchilada.

So we will see what it does, and everyone can watch my log of it here, and on forcedrep dot com.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
i know, there was a delay with the bottles tops because of the holiday. But I hope to have them ready to go by mon or tues of this week.
Well that makes me feel better. I can't wait to get started.(rubbing hands together) :cool:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I just got shippment conformation and tracking info from sledge. It's coming overnight NY to CT so the fun is gonna start soon.Yippee!(dancing around) :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
This is just to let people know I just took the first dose. I'm keeping a log in the cycle info section. Check it out.