Mass FX From Anabolic Xtreme

daniel187247

Awards
Mass FX Damn That Stuff Works for me. im getting ripped been on it for a month now. Ive taken 17-hd and anabolic super 7 from gnc and it was the biggest waste of money i ever spent like 100 dollars for it. at least i got a free vyo-tech t-shirt.But yeah Mass FX has been nothing but a blessing for me i have gotten no side-effects and 6'0 160 i have put on like 15lbs now 6'0 178 and i coundnt be more happier with the results. so those of u out there who want to get ripped wit no side effects i definetly recommend u try it. im gonna cycle it again soon..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX Damn That Stuff Works for me. im getting ripped been on it for a month now. Ive taken 17-hd and anabolic super 7 from gnc and it was the biggest waste of money i ever spent like 100 dollars for it. at least i got a free vyo-tech t-shirt.But yeah Mass FX has been nothing but a blessing for me i have gotten no side-effects and 6'0 160 i have put on like 15lbs now 6'0 178 and i coundnt be more happier with the results. so those of u out there who want to get ripped wit no side effects i definetly recommend u try it. im gonna cycle it again soon..
You do know Mass FX is not a prohormone or a steroid right? Just a really great product from a great company. I took with with Hyperdrol ......and note, thats not a prohormone or steroid either -.-

Technically it does effect your hormones from my understanding, but not the same as a PH or AAS

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i saiod this soo many times. that massfx is the shi+++. it better then epi IMO. hey dude u wanna get dbol pumps? stack massfx with plasma jet. but strenght gains on massfx r very unreal almost better then superdrol