legally obtained anabolics

TheManning

Awards
This has probably been covered a thousand times already, but I was wanting to know if any of the legal versions of some of todays steroids that are advertised on the internet and in muscle mags were worth the money. If they are, what are some recomendations for someone new to this whole anabolic thing? I've been lifting for a while and I'm very interested in taking my gains to the next level.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
no. you need to do alot of research there are plenty of designer steroids on the market. marketed as "anabolics" "prohormones" and "prosteroids" all legally. if you see an add with a funny spelling of an prescription anabolic steroid its probably fake.

TheCannon

Awards
So pretty much anything in the "prohormone" section of nutraplanet.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So pretty much anything in the "prohormone" section of nutraplanet.
I think he meant the fake crap in Mags and from fake steroid websites.

M-drol,H-drol, The One, Epi, Havoc, furzadrol, Spawn, Decavol, M1d, M1.4ADD, 1-T, Tren Extreme, etc,etc,etc Are far from fake. They are prohormones that if they fullfill their function are converted in the body to the active steroid.

M1,4ADD for example I believe its a precursor to Dbol.

People still add 7-15(some more) lbs on some of these.

Just read through the logs here and you will see what is good, what is real, and what is complete trash.

EDIT: added note.... Many of these are methylated and can be hell on your body/liver. You need to research proper support supplements, and a proper PCT as many of these are recommended to have SERMS for after the cycle. Spend alot of time researching, and be smart.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant the fake crap in Mags and from fake steroid websites.

M-drol,H-drol, The One, Epi, Havoc, furzadrol, Spawn, Decavol, M1d, M1.4ADD, 1-T, Tren Extreme, etc,etc,etc Are far from fake. They are prohormones that if they fullfill their function are converted in the body to the active steroid.

M1,4ADD for example I believe its a precursor to Dbol.

People still add 7-15(some more) lbs on some of these.

Just read through the logs here and you will see what is good, what is real, and what is complete trash.

EDIT: added note.... Many of these are methylated and can be hell on your body/liver. You need to research proper support supplements, and a proper PCT as many of these are recommended to have SERMS for after the cycle. Spend alot of time researching, and be smart.
yes exactly all the stuff you mentioned is the real deal. and should be taken with the seriousness of prescription AAS!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rockout m14add at 200mg = 30mg of dbol + trisorbagen = arnold

TheManning

Awards
Thanks for the info. I 'm gonna put a little time and thought into this before I make any purchases off the web.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes all of these are quite real and definitely need PCT. Most of those are oral though and that is hell on your liver. Since none are competition legal you might as well go with the black market stuff. Pinning your gear is better for the body I think. I avoid the oral stuff best I can.