two weeks havoc...nothing. Plan B

jipper12

Awards
week1&2 30mg of rpn havoc with no results.
im off to *************** tomorrow (live near by!!!) and im thinking of picking up 3-ad and running that for 3 weeks on top of the havoc dose. do you think i should do that or up the havoc dose or both. Thanks for the advice! oh ya I'm 28 this is my first prohormone and have been lifting 5 days a week for 8 years.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do not advertise other supplement stores.

As to your question: You have to give more information to help give you guidence. Diet and training would be a good start. 2 weeks into havoc and you should definitely be getting something in the form of gains. Unless you're extremely large, i don't believe upping the dose is a good idea. 30mg should be enough to see results especially it being your first compound.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Please do not advertise other supplement stores.

As to your question: You have to give more information to help give you guidence. Diet and training would be a good start. 2 weeks into havoc and you should definitely be getting something in the form of gains. Unless you're extremely large, i don't believe upping the dose is a good idea. 30mg should be enough to see results especially it being your first compound.

Agree.

most likely it is a diet based issue.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
week1&2 30mg of rpn havoc with no results.
im off to *************** tomorrow (live near by!!!) and im thinking of picking up 3-ad and running that for 3 weeks on top of the havoc dose. do you think i should do that or up the havoc dose or both. Thanks for the advice! oh ya I'm 28 this is my first prohormone and have been lifting 5 days a week for 8 years.
Best thing you can do for these guys to help, is post up your full diet. Not say its good, or alot of calories, but post up your breakdown if the diet, how many meals, and the general consumption in each meal.

And post your routine.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it took until week 4 for havoc to start working for me

and at no less than 40mg.

and even then it was very mild

i even ran it at 60mg and still wasn't impressed.