Should i continue this cycle...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
OK so ive been running my first cycle ever of any tren products.. trenadrol to be exact.. this was the plan 60/90/90/90/90/120.. i was 3 days into my third week when i came back and my place had been robbed.. my two bottles of trenadrol were gone.. bottle of sd..broken computer.. and a tiny bit of nugger. I still have all my research chemicals for my mice.. clomid and torem.. i wanted to keep this cycle going so i ordered more trenadrol..it just got here today..its been almost 4 days since i took my last dose, ive been dosing tribulis high as well as some dhea.. should i continue this cycle.. or just start pct.. i was litterally only starting to make gains for a little over a week.. if i jump into this will i have to wait another 2 weeks for my levels to be ramped up again so ican start making gains.. or should they still be high? should i just jump on clomid?

also this new bottle of trenadrol is larger then the bottle i used for the first half of the cycle.. is that normal? plus kilosports shorted me 2 pills in this bottle.. kind of shadey

M

musclempire

Awards
Its not so much levels being high its how the hormone works in the body..it takes time to build enuf muscle to tighten the skin and be noticable..most of the hormones that seem to work so well in such a short amount of time is because they increase glycogen storage in the muscle as well as increase protein synthesis..the full muscles give the feeling that these hormones work so much faster..your tren will still be working(and has been since you started it) and 4 days off will not ruin your cycle..i hope you catch the ass that robbed you

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
OK so ive been running my first cycle ever of any tren products.. trenadrol to be exact.. this was the plan 60/90/90/90/90/120.. i was 3 days into my third week when i came back and my place had been robbed.. my two bottles of trenadrol were gone.. bottle of sd..broken computer.. and a tiny bit of nugger. I still have all my research chemicals for my mice.. clomid and torem.. i wanted to keep this cycle going so i ordered more trenadrol..it just got here today..its been almost 4 days since i took my last dose, ive been dosing tribulis high as well as some dhea.. should i continue this cycle.. or just start pct.. i was litterally only starting to make gains for a little over a week.. if i jump into this will i have to wait another 2 weeks for my levels to be ramped up again so ican start making gains.. or should they still be high? should i just jump on clomid?

also this new bottle of trenadrol is larger then the bottle i used for the first half of the cycle.. is that normal? plus kilosports shorted me 2 pills in this bottle.. kind of shadey
weird
i always count my pills as soon as i get them

i've gone through like 9 bottles of kilosports trenadrol (not in one cycle lol) and they're always 60.

anyway, i would say, continue.

and i'm very sorry about your place getting robbed.
i hope everything turns out well.

i don't wanna hand out bad advice but if i were you, i would dose at 150mg. i'm running that right now and sides are the same and my gains are pretty sweet.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any1 who steals should be publicly murdered. im dead serious.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it is indeed a very messed up thing to do.

M

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
To steal half of somones steroid cycle..... that just pointless and annoying!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies..
its really shitty.. i have nothing that is even worth money at my place.. they stole my computer that didnt even work.. i work hard for my money and put myself through school its just a shitty situation

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established

just a quick update.. there has been some controversy on what is actually in trenadrol.. some ppl claim that there is a different substance in certain batches then others.. ie. older batches were something else... i have heard all the different sides.. and i agree that all trenadrol is not exactly the same..

first bottle-shut me down like no other.. could barely get up when i wanted to.. ate a good amount, relatively dry also..weight gain bumped about 3.5 lbs, no bp issues

second bottle- completely different focus in the gym.. way dryer then the first bottle.. joints starting to get sore all over.. even knuckles, sex drive absolutely insane.. it has gone through the roof.. i cant get as hard as usual.. obviously cause of shutdown.. but the want and the libido is higher then ever, where the first bottle had my not even intrested in females, bp up.. balls alot bigger then first couple weeks, they feel full

now maybe it could be that the tren has finally fully kicked in.. but the sex drive thing is tripping me out.. my gf even noticed.. she asked if i had stopped taking the trenadrol already and begain taking something else.. she even asked if i was taking that breast cancer drug again( toremifene).. since last time i took torem after cycle my libido shot through the roof...

making your own judgements.. but this bottle im taking now looks different then the first bottle, and has the batch and expiration date in a different place then the first bottle..draw your own conclusions