Day 5 on M drol(will update)

Hatebreed930

Awards
I'm on 10 mg and 5 days in. So far this stuff rocks. I am getting tons of androgenic side effects. Sex drive is insane along with rock hard woodies. Agression is through the roof. Besides the acne on the back I don't know why any man would dislike the adrogenic side effects. The aggression off this stuff is awesome, I would say its not even aggression just more like feeling like an invincible man of steel oozing with confidence. Strength is good and muscle hardness has increased. Also I am eating like a mad man, this stuff makes me real hungry. The only bad side effects I have noticed is I had some blood in my snot a cuple days ago and now a tiny bit today in the shower. I also broke out on my back, however, I know how to handle it. I know this stuff is a DHT derivative but I never really saw any posts mentioning the adrogenic sides hence I made this post and will update. No noticable hairloss but I got a bottle of Nizoral which I will start using cuz I'm not taking any chances.

1.) The only concern I have is getting a swollen prostate off this stuff. I have a finistride, but would taking it be stupid since the MD is a DHT derivative itself?

2.) I'm on like 1000mg of milk thistle. However, the other night I had 1 beer. I know drinking on this stuff is very dumb. With the sex drive kickin I want to go out and meet as many hotties as possible and ussually when I do this I'm drinkin beer. I don't need to get drunk just need something to sip on. What do some of you guys do to remedy this? Odoules? Club Soda? Maybye 1 or 2 beers?

Hatebreed930

Awards
Jeez, 35 views and no one replies to my questions? Tough crowd or am I invisible? Anyways the aggression factor has increased, I'm getting very irritable, impatient, and I feel on edge and little things bother me. Also, it feels as though my body temperature has increased, I feel warm/hot in a room where others says it fine. Is this normal on this stuff?

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
Are you running any cycle support? It sounds like you didnt preload with Milk thistle and Hawthorne.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Are you running any cycle support? It sounds like you didnt preload with Milk thistle and Hawthorne.
Naw didn't preload but I'm on 1000mg of milk thistle. Where can I get that SAMe and NAC liver protect stuff that someone posted about in another thread?

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
question: I'm in the middle of doing my 2nd week of MDrol. I love what is happening here. I gained 9 fking lbs in a week. I'm doing this:
week 1 10mg
week 2-3 20mg.

My question here is will it hurt I continue onward with HDrol, and do:

-end of 3 (with MDrol); 20mg

Then start

Hdrol; wk5-7 50, 50, 50, wk8 75.

PCT
OFFCycle Support caps

1st week: Nolva 40mg
2nd: Nolva 40mg
3rd: Nolva 20mg
4th: Nolva 20mg, 6-oxo 6 caps day
5th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
6th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
7th: 6-oxo, 3 caps day

Or, should I consider just doing my PCT as prescribed above?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take finisteride, its evil, use maximum prostate from supplement spot its better.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
question: I'm in the middle of doing my 2nd week of MDrol. I love what is happening here. I gained 9 fking lbs in a week. I'm doing this:
week 1 10mg
week 2-3 20mg.

My question here is will it hurt I continue onward with HDrol, and do:

-end of 3 (with MDrol); 20mg

Then start

Hdrol; wk5-7 50, 50, 50, wk8 75.

PCT
OFFCycle Support caps

1st week: Nolva 40mg
2nd: Nolva 40mg
3rd: Nolva 20mg
4th: Nolva 20mg, 6-oxo 6 caps day
5th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
6th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
7th: 6-oxo, 3 caps day

Or, should I consider just doing my PCT as prescribed above?
I believe most people are going to tell you to stop after your 3 weeks on M-Drol. 8 weeks straight on an methyl oral is not going to be kind to your body. It sounds like you have already put extra stress on it that could have been prevented preloading the cycle support, but that is strictly my opinion. I also think you might get pretty damn shutdown by extending into the H-drol. I'm sure it's not the case for everyone, but by the end of my 6th week on H-drol I was ready to get my junk back to normal. I'm 12 days in now and finally starting to see some improvements....so damn you and your gains in a week :laugh: