Cycle on right after PCT?

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Anybody know if it's a good idea to cycle on right after finishin a PCT? I want to start my cycle of decabolen, which by the way is pretty f'n powerful ( halodrol 50, pheraflex and the old sd combined ). I know most "products" typically say you should wait a couple weeks after PCT before starting another cycle but just wanted some other input from people if possible. Oh by the way I completed a cycle of 3-AD by AX and then followed up with Advanced PCT by AX. Thanks.

projecthatch9

Awards
typically the wait time in between cycles is however long your cycle and pct were. so if you were on a cycle for 4 weeks, and then did pct for 4 weeks, I'd wait 8 weeks until your next cycle

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Ah not what I wanted to hear bro haha... Just itchin to try this but ill probably hold off for awile..

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Time on equals time off (including PCT). I just had blood work done after my SD cycle, 2 weeks after PCT and my live enzymes were WAY high still.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Time on equals time off (including PCT). I just had blood work done after my SD cycle, 2 weeks after PCT and my live enzymes were WAY high still.
If i were to get a liver protection supp and start it soon do you think that would help stabilize the liver enzymes out faster or no?

basspro

basspro

Awards
It sounds like you knew the answer to your question before you even asked it. I dont think that anyone on this forum is going to tell you that its ok to go back on cycle that soon. Sure some guys have done it and gotten away with it and others havent and suffered the consequences.
Take a break, be patient and focus on your diet. Your body needs time to get itself back to normal.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
It sounds like you knew the answer to your question before you even asked it. I dont think that anyone on this forum is going to tell you that its ok to go back on cycle that soon. Sure some guys have done it and gotten away with it and others havent and suffered the consequences.
Take a break, be patient and focus on your diet. Your body needs time to get itself back to normal.
Yeah I hear ya. Was plannin on waitin at least two weeks anyway but was just curious to see what anybody else thought. Actually feel more alive than ever right now. Just finished the PCT and my mood and libido are through the roof. Also have a insane desire to eat and train me arse off....

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Yeah I hear ya. Was plannin on waitin at least two weeks anyway but was just curious to see what anybody else thought. Actually feel more alive than ever right now. Just finished the PCT and my mood and libido are through the roof. Also have a insane desire to eat and train me arse off....
Good, then use that desire..
stay spot on with your training and diet..
run a natty test booster and some C-mono, or CEE during the bridge between your cycles...

ThrashMetal

Banned
Awards
The amount of time spent cycling (including pct) is the least amount of you should spend clean of a PH before starting another PH cycle.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
how bout usin a natty test booster as bridge? any reccomendations?

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
for the bridge period im runnin CEE by axis labs, superpump250, bcaa stack by univ. nutrition, torrent for post w.o crea and real gains by univ. on a bulk right now....

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
pick up a natty test booster if you want
load up on some fenugreek too

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
that's a pretty harsh freakin combo there... i would never put that in my body. superdrol alone kills the liver, adding two more methylated steroids is going to be hell.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doing a pct to go right back on kind of defeats the purposes of the PCT it's the same reason you'll the hardcore people who use A.S. for a living do a blast and cruise instead of a pct inbetween . IMO it's better to stay shut down for a longer period and then get fully back up and stay there a while then shut down back up and shut right back down.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i've ran that compound

all i got was CRAZY waterweight and very lubricated joints.

i blew up within days but all that water weight came off post-cycle.

i get better gains from trenadrol if you look at the gains in the long run after pct.

it does blow you up though. but you can only run it a maximum of 4 weeks. any longer and it's suicide.

and i felt like death on it. IMO, it's not worth the risk.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
S*** man all i heard from product reviews was that it was legit, as far as gainin strength and mass, i knew it would be a risk but had a good support plan in place. already tossed the bottle and kept the pills tho, not sure how id return it... anybody recommend somethin a tad bit milder?

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
oh by the way all the reviews i read were PRIOR to findin this site! Googled it and read some, I've run sostenol 250, tren 250, tren 13 in the past and did my homework on those with min. sides... really felt this would help get my strength back up and regain the muscle i lost after bein on the shelf for 5 months after a nasty ac injury....

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
there are better ways than running 3 methylated compounds at once.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
no you guys misunderstood me. i didnt mean to say that ive run tren250, sos250 and tren 13 at the same time, it was periodically over a 2 year time period individually. the only 3 methyl compound ive run is the sos250 and had little sides besides aggression and sleeplessness here and there. it kinda sucks that i figured it would be tolerable to run as long as i took the right precautions, only to get flamed to s*** for askin a simple question or two and gettin takin outta context. i'm a noob so if ya could bear with me i'd appreciate it. got clomid, ai cycle, lean xtreme, and diesel test lined up for the support supps and takin a 8 week bridge as well. by no means is this my first cycle fellas....thanks

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
oh i thought he was talking about the decabolen

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
well im still kinda leanin on takin the deca bolen but kinda wish i could return it, cant because i dont have the original bottle anymore. also on a limited budget bein in school and it's kinda hard to decide whether to research another ph/ps and write the decabolen off as a loss or just have a good support plan in place and hope for the best. ibanez i think i recall you sayin you blew up on it, but it was hell throughout... if someone could reccommend a tamer ph that would be cool.