Methyl 1 test....effective?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Alright, here's my question. I've done a few straight 1test cycles, the last one having been a 9 weeker, with avant labs one. But my first one was a 4 week one to begin with. And now i can imagine you see where this is going, we all know that the longer you can be on an androgen, the more effective it's going to be. The last couple of 8 and 9 week cycles of One i've done have been far more productive than that first 4 week cycle of it

So, i'm just trying to see how a 2 week cycle of this stuff is really going to be that effective, well maybe not effective, i can imagine the strength increases you would get in 2 weeks, but as far as results go, if they last etc, because 2 weeks just isn't a long time

And what exactly does PCT look like for a 2 week cycle? And how much time off would you take before you did another one?

thanks for any insight anyone can give me, it's appreciated

PEACE

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright, here's my question. I've done a few straight 1test cycles, the last one having been a 9 weeker, with avant labs one. But my first one was a 4 week one to begin with. And now i can imagine you see where this is going, we all know that the longer you can be on an androgen, the more effective it's going to be. The last couple of 8 and 9 week cycles of One i've done have been far more productive than that first 4 week cycle of it

So, i'm just trying to see how a 2 week cycle of this stuff is really going to be that effective, well maybe not effective, i can imagine the strength increases you would get in 2 weeks, but as far as results go, if they last etc, because 2 weeks just isn't a long time

And what exactly does PCT look like for a 2 week cycle? And how much time off would you take before you did another one?

thanks for any insight anyone can give me, it's appreciated

PEACE
I will try to answer the best I can.. Monday will be 2weeks that I have been on M1T at 10mg/daily. This is my second go at a M1T cycle and the first time I was just plain dumb. I ran 20mg/day for two weeks and the gains were good(the best I have experienced with any supplement in such a short span) but I wasted 14pills. I say that I wasted 14 pills because at 10mg/day I am doing just fine! I am up 7lbs today and the weights keep feeling lighter and lighter. I have no side effects to report and plan to run this cycle for a total of 5weeks.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Man, this board is absolutely LITTERED with M1T cycle logs, questions, answers, speculations, and theories. Trust me, you'll find what you need if you look around a bit.