Those ads in muscle mags.

TheManning

Awards
Im very sorry if this question is out of line with the forum guidelines, but I was wondering if any of those ads in the muscle magazines were actually legit. I'm talking about ads for websites such as km-labs.com, multihgroup.com or eh-labs.com to name a few. It seems to me that if they were really selling legit anabolics then they wouldn't be putting ads in major magazines advertising their illegal products. But I really don't know so that is why i'm asking the forums opinion on the subject. Again I'm very sorry if this question is out of line. I just don't want to lose hard earned money on a bogus claim.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i doubt it. anyone that advertises that way would be begging to be shut down by the feds. the fact that the adds haven't changed in a year tells me the feds aren't interested in them.

newman897

newman897

Awards
i read in a article somewhere that some places rip ya off by having ya send them money threw western union and once ya send it there is no promise that they are gonna send ya a product cause its only western union you never paid for something your just sending someone one money and that is how the km-labs. has you purchase their products so be careful.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
its fake ass ****... just look at some of the bogus names the put on their products

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
There are some crazy ads in the new iron man i just picked up.

crazy money for some cycles.