This Is Your Liver...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Just click on the tabs at the bottom of the worksheet to see the trends for the items I graphed.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Also I ran a BNP to see if that outrageously high CK could be my heart, and it was 6.2 pg/ml (normal 0-100), so looks like I'm in the clear.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't BNP used to look for CHF. Troponin is probably a better indicator.
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andro69
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't BNP used to look for CHF. Troponin is probably a better indicator.
    Troponin would be better, I'll run that tonight, though I'm 99% sure my heart is fine.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Can anyone experienced with AAS comment on the test suppression of t1-pro/m-1-t? Total or near total suppression after a 4 week cycle seems terribly severe seeing that typical AAS cycles last 8-12 weeks.
    You can have severe suppression within days. SWALE says he's seen LH levels bottom out on only 100mg of test per week. All hormones suppress but there are many factors that can be involved (how strongly is binds to receptors, aromatization, etc..). Generally the longer you suppress, the longer it takes for the the testes to repsond to LH. Thats seems to be the key to recovery. This is also why HCG use can be very beneficial because it increases the testes response to LH (even though its synthetic) making it easier for the testes to repsond to real LH pulses, making recovery faster.

Remember 1-test has always be perceived to shut you down prety hard. This seems to lend to that theory.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Day 13, approx 1hr 30min after dosing. Went out and got pretty tore up on my 21st birthday (Saturday night), drank some gin, and then about 7 beers, a mere warmup for a night of drinking for me 4 months ago. Anyway, AST 102, ALT 139, LD 300, GGT 10, ALP 51, TBIL 0.7, DBIL 0.1, ALB 3.7, cholesterol 66, triglycerides 24. Now for the only thing I've seen so far that concerns me: HDL 5.3(normal 29.0-85.0). From the SOP for the machine that ran the test "HDL cholesterol is inversely related to the risk of developing coronary artery disease. A low HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio is directly related to the risk of developing coronary artery disease. A high HDL cholesterol is associated with the "longevity" syndrome." WTF It goes on to talk about how if your cholesterol is over 150, over 180, over 200, ect, and your HDL is less than >75, 70, 65, 60, ect., than you're at such risk for CHD. It doesn't say **** about if your cholesterol is very low and your HDL is low as ****. I guess they don't take into account the people on steroids ? Troponin is 0.00, testosterone 0.00 (first time I've ever seen it at 0), Estradiol 16.33, FSH 0.17, LH 0.00, PSA 0.41, Prolactin 7.54, Progesterone 0.64.
    I'm gonna do some more research on this absurdly low HDL. If anybody knows anything about it, please post.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Testosterone 0. ummmm......curious, how's the sex drive right now.
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andro69
    Testosterone 0. ummmm......curious, how's the sex drive right now.
    I'd say as high as before I started or higher, I'm getting a better pump in other places besides the gym. I have a decent sex drive while on some ephedrine, or at least a decent amount of caffeine. Other wise I feel like total ****. Sleep sucks too. Without some sort of stimulant I basically feel like I just came off a long ass cycle with no PCT And I felt fine all day without taking anything before I started this cycle.
  8. PC1
    Answers

I didn't catch how long you plan to run this cycle for?

Also, do you think you would feel better while "on" if you added some 4 diol to your dosing? Or do you just want to see the results from your M1T Only?

This is really interesting info, thanks for posting it.

But for we "lay" people, could you post a quickie to explain the test acronyms? AST ALD LD GGT, etc. ?

Thanks
  9. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PC1
    I didn't catch how long you plan to run this cycle for?

Also, do you think you would feel better while "on" if you added some 4 diol to your dosing? Or do you just want to see the results from your M1T Only?

This is really interesting info, thanks for posting it.

But for we "lay" people, could you post a quickie to explain the test acronyms? AST ALD LD GGT, etc. ?

Thanks
    I plan on running it for a couple more weeks, I think. That might change. 4AD would definitely help me out, but I'm trying to get a feel for the M1T and not have any other factors affecting my liver, ect. so I can continue to post my values for everybody and not add more variables to the equation. I'm aboout to leave work now, so I'll post more info on the tests tonight. There's a link to a T-mag article I posted on the first page of this thread that explains some of the tests.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Here is the updated Excell spreadsheet showing the trends.
    Key:
    Lt blue line = Average of values
    Dk blue line = Trend
    UPL = Upper limmit of Normal
    LPL = Lower limmit of normal

Damn bro, It looks like you're shut down hard.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Super you ever post on Chad Nicholl's site on musclemayhem? You oughta post your results on there and you'll get some pretty responses from well educated Pro's and other national level competitors.
  12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Now for the only thing I've seen so far that concerns me: HDL 5.3(normal 29.0-85.0). From the SOP for the machine that ran the test "HDL cholesterol is inversely related to the risk of developing coronary artery disease. A low HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio is directly related to the risk of developing coronary artery disease. A high HDL cholesterol is associated with the "longevity" syndrome." WTF It goes on to talk about how if your cholesterol is over 150, over 180, over 200, ect, and your HDL is less than >75, 70, 65, 60, ect., than you're at such risk for CHD. It doesn't say **** about if your cholesterol is very low and your HDL is low as ****. I guess they don't take into account the people on steroids ? Troponin is 0.00, testosterone 0.00 (first time I've ever seen it at 0), Estradiol 16.33, FSH 0.17, LH 0.00, PSA 0.41, Prolactin 7.54, Progesterone 0.64.
    I'm gonna do some more research on this absurdly low HDL. If anybody knows anything about it, please post.
    overall total cholesterol that is low <100 is related to high mortality much like those with overall high cholesterol >200. if you look at a graph of cholesterol levels vs mortality, it looks like a U or horse shoe shaped graph with mortality on the Y-axis and cholesterol on the X-axis.

And just as important to total cholesterol is it's breakdown. HDL is one of the most important indicators of CHD regardless of overall cholesterol levels. i would be very worried seeing your HDL at 5.3. i've never seen that low level before. hopefully it is just temporary, but you better do blood test after your cycle for your HDL levels. a healthy young male usually has an HDL level of about 50. what is your pre-cycle HDL level? well, good luck with your cycle. hope this helped you some. be safe and take care.
  13. Banned
    Answers

You also might want to include milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and some CoQ10 would do the trick.
  14. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'm not sure what my pre cycle HDL is, but I'll dig through all my printouts and try to find it. Also, I'm not gonna take any liver protectants on this cycle because I'm specifically trying to see what M1T does to me without protectants. And I don't think the toxicity is that great anyway. Maybe next cycle. Bumped to 30mg yesterday, next test will be tomorrow.
  15. Banned
    Answers

Super you oughta post your results on the musclemayhem website bro. Here's the link:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...1;&#entry96723
  16. Registered User
    Answers

An EXTREMELY low HDL seems to be common with oral steroid use. I've seen lab results with a HDL less than 1 many times. It might take months to recover to normal levels after a cycle. The length of the cycle propably affects HDL recovery also.
  17. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Very imformative thread. I would also closely watch the HDL levels.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I wonder if mega dosing EFA's would help or hurt?
  19. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I wonder if mega dosing EFA's would help or hurt?
    I've been taking in anywhere from 6-12 tbsp of flax oil a day since before I started this cycle through now.
  20. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Day 17. Now this is strange. Since bumping to 30mg for 3 days (1tab/3X/day) my liver enzymes have dropped. 7hrs after dosing: AST 60, ALT 87, LD 230, GGT 5, ALP 52, ALB 3.6, TBIL 0.8, DBIL 0.2, Cholesterol 82, Triglycerides 20, HDL 6.4, PSA 0.39, Prolactin 13.91, Progesterone 0.78, Testosterone 27.29, LH 0.00, FSH 0.00, CK 712

Levels could have fallen off because I took this is my second day off from training in a row, the first two day break since I started. Also CK is way down, makes sense. I've been eating a ton of eggs, cheese, bacon, ect. to try to get my cholesterol up. I even ate pepperoni pizza for the first time in probably 2 years. Day 1 of this cycle my HDL was 47.1 and my cholesterol was 105.
    Nose bleeds have become a problem since Day 13. The first time was when I was bending over stretching my hamstrings with my head between my legs. Ever since it just bleeds whenever. I've been using saline nasal drops and putting Neosporin up each nostril with a cotton swab, especially preworkout.
  21. Banned
    Answers

Anthrax shot got me. What I mean is, I have had nose bleeds like that ever since. Thank God I am exempt from ever taking it again.
  22. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Anthrax shot got me. What I mean is, I have had nose bleeds like that ever since. Thank God I am exempt from ever taking it again.
    I'm not PROFIS so I shouldn't have to get it, unless I get a new assignment. I've heard all kinds of bad **** about the Anthrax vaccine.
  23. Banned
    Answers

It ****ed me up. I am on high blood pressure medication for the rest of my life. Migraine medication too. Not to mention the nose bleeds. I also have had five Cysts(spelling) removed that formed since I got the shot. \

They tried to give me my second one and so on and so forth. I told them to **** off. They didn't like it, but oh well, I sure as hell ain't taking another.
  24. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I've heard numerous rumors about it. One I keep hearing is that it makes women sterile. Also when I was at Walter Reed there was a guy on the Neurosugery ward that was all ****ed up. He was awake but not concious, his face looke like he was seriously retarded, and he had a steady pile of drool coming out of his mouth. One of the nurses told me that they thought it was from the Anthrax vaccine and they were doing an investigation. He was perfectly normal before.
    You should get some VA benefits from all that high BP and nose bleed stuff, right?
  25. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Day 18

Blood drawn 2.5 hours after dosing, 4 hours after an awesome chest and back workout. ALB 3.9, TBIL 0.7, DBIL 0.1, ALP 50, GGT 6, LD 278, CK 2277, AST 70, ALT 87, Cholesterol 73, HDLD 6.6
    Set a new PR today for bench press. 245X4 (6 months and 10 days after my shoulder surgery). Previous pre-op max was 245X1
    Also did bent over barbell rows for 3 sets of 5 with 245 after doing 10 sets of chest. Strength is awesome (for me). Still at 30 mg. I actually don't feel like **** since I went up to 30mg. It could have something to do with taking 2 days off in a row. Also might be the more frequent dosing (10mg every 8 hours (or so) instead of every 12 hours). Maybe you feel like **** because the M1T has a short half life, and you're already suppressed, so when your blood M1T concentrations are low (the hours leading to your next dose) while twice a day dosing (god forbid you dose once a day ), you have no test and no test analogues. Hmmmmmmm... Just a thought.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Super,
    Bro I got to give you props for this thread. Youve got a resource that is an excellant benefit for not just yourself but pretty much everyone following this thread. Even though everyone responds to things differently this is an awesome way to get a much more detailed idea of the effects of this compound on your body.
    Thanks for taking advantage of your place of employment and there equipment.

db
  27. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I like helping everybody out as much as learning all of this for myself. I can't wait to beta test the methyl-dienolone and keep the same type of log
    Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Super,
    Bro I got to give you props for this thread. Youve got a resource that is an excellant benefit for not just yourself but pretty much everyone following this thread. Even though everyone responds to things differently this is an awesome way to get a much more detailed idea of the effects of this compound on your body.
    Thanks for taking advantage of your place of employment and there equipment.

db
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Here is the updated Excell spreadsheet showing the trends.
    Key:
    Lt blue line = Average of values
    Dk blue line = Trend
    UPL = Upper limmit of Normal
    LPL = Lower limmit of normal
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

supersoldier- how much mass have you gained so far? has your BF gone up?

Does the presence of M1T in the system compensate for the lack of natural test? And, if so, does the M1T actually boost test levels from zero (only to the twenties though), or does it act as an alternative chemical to test and basically do test's job while it is on break?

I am also curious to see how quickly PCT returns levels to normal. What are your dosages for PCT?
  30. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I've gained about 6 pounds so far, diet is somewhere around 5-6k calories, 450g+ protein, carbs only pre, during, and 2 meals post workout, every other meal is P+F. I've been bulking since October, and I've picked up a decent amount of fat, but also lots of muscle. Went from 200lbs, about 10% BF (after losing a lot of muscle due to injury) in mid september. Now at 226-230lbs 15%. The 6 pounds gained is since I started the M1T, and if anything my BF has decreased very slightly, or stayed the same, while on bulking calories.
    The M1T doesn't boost test any, anything over nil is just endogenous test being made, the M1T will just act as your male sex hormone while it is in you.
    For PCT I'm going to dose nolva for 40mg week 1, 30mg week 2, 20 week 3, 10 week 4, then off. Or I will adjust accordingly, because I have the advantage of having lab work done to see when my LH and FSH and testosterone come back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypo
    supersoldier- how much mass have you gained so far? has your BF gone up?

Does the presence of M1T in the system compensate for the lack of natural test? And, if so, does the M1T actually boost test levels from zero (only to the twenties though), or does it act as an alternative chemical to test and basically do test's job while it is on break?

I am also curious to see how quickly PCT returns levels to normal. What are your dosages for PCT?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Supersoldier, you will probably never buy your hard supps again. LOL

i would say hey, if you want my lab results, i need some extra for another cycle man. You are performing a service for these people right? LOL
    Keep up the good work, You really are a supersoldier now! LOL

I hope i am one day.
  32. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well, today is my last night of work, and I'm off to San Diego Tuesday morning (Jan 13th). I'm going on vacation, but I'll be visiting my friend from high school who I used to lift with back then, so I'm sure I'll do a decent amount of lifting. So I'm gonna continue my cycle until I get back or longer, probably ending on Jan 23rd. The main reason I'm going to Cali is to see Dave Matthews , and anybody who's ever been to one of his concerts knows that it's a big party, and at Dave concerts I tend to go totally ****ing crazy. So I'll probably be drinking a ton of alcohol, ect., ect. (use your imagination). It's probably not too smart to party that much while on 30mg/day M1T, but I don't like the idea of starting PCT right now and partying that much with no testosterone or LH, AND no M1T, and ending up looking like a fatass. I get back on the 20th, that gives me 4 good days of sanity to finish my cycle, and do some more testing. I'll test the day I get back. I'm kinda curious to see my results after a week of partying.
  33. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Day 19

6 hrs. after dosing, still at 30mg. AST 79, ALT 86, ALP, GGT 11, TBIL 0.7, DBIL 0.1, ALB 4.1, damn machine wouldn't run CK or LD. Piece of ****!!! Last test before next week.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta love technology! Just kick it a few times...lol. Have fun on the vacation bro.
  35. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Cool

Nomination for best most informative thread EVER. Props to everyone involved.
  36. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

it is a great thread, these updates are a big help also.
  37. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely great information. This and tatortodd's graph of differnt types of dosing is what this board LOVES. You guys seem to be taking AM to the next level in 2004. Great work and keep it up!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

And a tear gracefully runs down his face as he thinks to himself, What a swell bunch of guys this AM team trully is.

------------------THE END!!--------------
  39. Registered User
    Answers

SuperSoldier..............

So what is this M5AA stuff? I was thinking of dong 1-AD but it sounds like one might get better results with Methyl-1-Test. One more thing, are you taking it with 4-Ad or anything like that. If not any side effects yet?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

you obviously havent searched at all!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Human Radio Show # 800 BO - This Is Your Brain On Old
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. SHR 8/23 BEST OF - This Is Your Brain On Old