Cutting in between cycles

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Day after tomorrow is my last day of PCT and I want to start cutting up soon (just in time for summer :cool:). I'll be taking DNP (400mg/day) to boost metabolism and I'm thinking of throwing clenbuterol in the mix. Firstly, is clenbuterol safe to run in between cycles? I mean I adhere to time off = time on and I need to wait 16 weeks now till my next cycle - but is using clenbuterol in the meantime breaking that rule? Also, if I want to run clenbuterol and DNP should I run them together or should I run two weeks of clenbuterol then two weeks of DNP?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day after tomorrow is my last day of PCT and I want to start cutting up soon (just in time for summer :cool:). I'll be taking DNP (400mg/day) to boost metabolism and I'm thinking of throwing clenbuterol in the mix. Firstly, is clenbuterol safe to run in between cycles? I mean I adhere to time off = time on and I need to wait 16 weeks now till my next cycle - but is using clenbuterol in the meantime breaking that rule? Also, if I want to run clenbuterol and DNP should I run them together or should I run two weeks of clenbuterol then two weeks of DNP?
Your THE CrazyChemist:laugh:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would not run clen and dnp together.....and yes its "safe" to take clen between cycles....its not hormonal....you probably ought to change your name tho.....crazychemist....lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
you probably ought to change your name tho.....crazychemist....lol
Aww - I homebrew alot of my stuff, that's where the name came from. I know clen is not hormonal, just wanted to know if any of the other sides affect my recovery.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help tho.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Continue to keep an eye on your blood pressure. Clen is hard on your BP without just coming off of a cycle.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Continue to keep an eye on your blood pressure. Clen is hard on your BP without just coming off of a cycle.
Didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they cal me the stalker im the crazy dude that watches ur woman undress....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really if its real DNP, 400mg of that should be enough and you not need the clen

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
really if its real DNP, 400mg of that should be enough and you not need the clen
It is real DNP. I'm actually a chemical engineer by trade and we keep the stuff stocked in our stock room. I just grab a bottle whenever I need it, 100% pure. I mass the powder out on a scale and put it into gelatin tabs.

I cycle it 5 days on, 2 days off for two weeks. Then I take two weeks off. By the end of the fifth day I'm sweating bullets but my body does really well on it otherwise and it shreds me up. Problem is, my metabolism goes thru the roof and my appetite is unsuppressable. That's where I thought the clen could help. I got a clen connection too so I got a bottle free. Maybe I'll try it on the off weeks and see how it goes.

krogtaar

Awards
im a chemical enginner and the only perk i get is $ :(

for cutting dont go for "too" rapid a weight loss. depending on how much you gained on cycle if your test is still a little low and you drop calories to a big deficit you body tends to kick into starvation mode faster.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
im a chemical enginner and the only perk i get is $
That sounds terrible.
for cutting dont go for "too" rapid a weight loss. depending on how much you gained on cycle if your test is still a little low and you drop calories to a big deficit you body tends to kick into starvation mode faster.
I know, you are right... I just had a little weight to lose before starting my bulking cycle and now I got even more. I want to shed this weight in the next 8 weeks, at least 12 lbs. I'll try to spread it evenly at 1.5 lbs. a week. That shouldn't be a problem with clen and DNP helping me out.