Winstrol and heartburn

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle which ended with Winstrol and those weeks I was on Winstrol I got the worst heartburn at night. Is that a common effect? Anybody get that?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle which ended with Winstrol and those weeks I was on Winstrol I got the worst heartburn at night. Is that a common effect? Anybody get that?
never really heard of this as a common side effect although it can happen, as it did to you. next time when using it you may want to look into getting some heartburn medicine to run with the winstrol. side effects and results will always vary from person to person but using a product safely and fixing any problems that occur is key. good luck in the future bro.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
never really heard of this as a common side effect although it can happen, as it did to you. next time when using it you may want to look into getting some heartburn medicine to run with the winstrol. side effects and results will always vary from person to person but using a product safely and fixing any problems that occur is key. good luck in the future bro.
thanks - yeah i can't find any documentation of it on the web but I didn't change my diet, work-out, or sleep pattern. I'll definitely pick up some prilosec OTC and run it like 2 weeks before the winstrol thru the end of the cycle.