mag10 and boldione

poseidon

Awards
Hey fellas help me out here, i have 3 bottles of mag10 and 2bottles of 1fast boldione, shud i use the boldione for 4 weeks and continue with the mag10 for 3weeks? then pct after with 6oxo i plan on running the bold at 600mg a day with nac and ala and mag 10 2 caps a day 4 3weeks b4 i begin my post cycle is this wise? i'm 6'1 165 pounds 29 yrs old i'm trying 2 bump my weight up 30 pounds by may next yr

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would run the mag 10 at double dose and try to run the 1,4 at at least 800 to 1000 mg/day. That will get you towards your goal faster.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i would run the boldione for 6-8 weeks since it takes some time to "kick in"

However, at 165 6ft 1 I do not think you are ready for androgens. You should be able to get your weight up naturally with a solid diet and training program. How long have you been training?

poseidon

Awards
Personally, I would run the mag 10 at double dose and try to run the 1,4 at at least 800 to 1000 mg/day. That will get you towards your goal faster.

thanks lean one for ur input i meant to say capfuls as in the old formula and i thot that was double dose, no mercy thanks for ur advise 2, i never really worked with weights b4 i was strictly calisthenics, however i got sick and lost alot of weight so i decided 2 join a gym i'm not progressing as i wud like cuz mainly my appetite sucks so i decided 2 try the 1'4 andro and i got the mag 10 along with it 2 c if it wud help

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon, I'm not as experienced as a lot of these guys around here but I do know that your diet is the most important thing to rely on. Even on prohormones, your diet has to change. If you're trying to pack on 30 lbs in a little over 5 months, you'd better check the diet. You've already acknowledged that it sucks, so fix it. There's tons of info on nutrition out there, and that's a great place to start before you resort to drugs.