Cycle and Post cycle products. Got it all. Now what???

atilacarneiro

Awards
Hello, can anybody give me some help please...
I have done a Havoc cycle 4 months ago. It was ok, good pumps, strenght was up, reduced 4% of body fat in 1 month(now 10%), but gained only 4 pounds, it was OK! Now i'm looking for something stronger for me to add as much quality mass as i can.

And i have on hand:
M-Drol
P-Plex
H-Drol
Epistane

Cycle and PCT Support Products:
Nolvadex
Reversitol
Mass Fx
Cycle and Post Cycle Support(3 of Each)
SIZE ON
WHEY
Cytogainer
Muscle Milk
DHEA
Taurine
Optimen
Livercare
CQ10
ZMA
Fish oils

I have done my research for the past months and read good things offcourse about M-drol to build mass, and the sides too. And i don't think would be good to stack Methyl's...So how should i start? Should i start with M-drol now that i have all this support products? If so, should i use only Nolva and save the reversitol for the P-Plex cycle or other PH cycle?
I don't think i will be able to have all of this stuff(Support products) on hand for a long while...Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mdrol or pplex should be fine. nolva is definitely a MUST for PCT with either of these. test boosters ect are just extra but personally i dont feel theyre necessary

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hello, can anybody give me some help please...
I have done a Havoc cycle 4 months ago. It was ok, good pumps, strenght was up, reduced 4% of body fat in 1 month(now 10%), but gained only 4 pounds, it was OK! Now i'm looking for something stronger for me to add as much quality mass as i can.

And i have on hand:
M-Drol
P-Plex
H-Drol
Epistane

Cycle and PCT Support Products:
Nolvadex
Reversitol
Mass Fx
Cycle and Post Cycle Support(3 of Each)
SIZE ON
WHEY
Cytogainer
Muscle Milk
DHEA
Taurine
Optimen
Livercare
CQ10
ZMA
Fish oils

I have done my research for the past months and read good things offcourse about M-drol to build mass, and the sides too. And i don't think would be good to stack Methyl's...So how should i start? Should i start with M-drol now that i have all this support products? If so, should i use only Nolva and save the reversitol for the P-Plex cycle or other PH cycle?
I don't think i will be able to have all of this stuff(Support products) on hand for a long while...Thanks!
try this with p plex
week 1-5 10 20 30 30 20

take cycle support a week before and while on

you can also try trisorbagen works great

then for PCT take nolvadex etc.