who owns liqua-solution i need help!

1. who owns liqua-solution i need help!

does anyone know who owns liqua-solution, i've been trying to contact them for 2 weeks now. i ordered 1 50ml vial of PG , 2 weeks ago, and have yet to recive it, and they said they have 924of those items in stock or something like that... if anyone can help me get a hold of the owner, other then email, maybe personal email, that'd be greatly appreciated! i've emailed the company site at least 5 times asking for a tracking number, or atleast confirmation that he shipped it. and i get NOTHING no email from him

2. One of the mods at steroidology owns liqua-solutions, his name slips my mind though right now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by djhex36
    does anyone know who owns liqua-solution, i've been trying to contact them for 2 weeks now. i ordered 1 50ml vial of PG , 2 weeks ago, and have yet to recive it, and they said they have 924of those items in stock or something like that... if anyone can help me get a hold of the owner, other then email, maybe personal email, that'd be greatly appreciated! i've emailed the company site at least 5 times asking for a tracking number, or atleast confirmation that he shipped it. and i get NOTHING no email from him
    My order from LS took about a good MONTH to get to me actually, though i shot only one email to them and got a response a couple of days later...

4. Quote Originally Posted by djhex36
    does anyone know who owns liqua-soluvion, i've been trying to contact them for 2 weeks now. i ordered 1 50ml vial of PG , 2 weeks ago, and have yet to recive it, and they said they have 924of those items in stock or something like that... if anyone can help me get a hold of the owner, other then email, maybe personal email, that'd be greatly appreciated! i've emailed the company site at least 5 times asking for a tracking number, or atleast confirmation that he shipped it. and i get NOTHING no email from him
    Shoulda ordered from Powernutrition, I got my liquid Nolva in like a week.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    Shoulda ordered from Powernutrition, I got my liquid Nolva in like a week.
    i didn't order liquid nolva from LS, i ordered propelyene glycol in a vial which was kinda handy. for 4.50 it just bugs me that they don't let the customer know anything on there order status.
    •   

6. too bad about your delay. Ive used Liqua twice, and received my order 3-4 days both time
    Sage
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 10:17 PM
  2. PCT help from those who know for those in need
    By Grrr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 10:11 PM
  3. need help with my own pre w/o creatine blend...
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 01:14 AM
  4. Need help building my own forum
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 02:27 PM
  5. Custimizing my own protein shake - need help
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:51 PM