liqua chem

blacktopp

Happy Holidays to all of the bros here, though i never post here but there is always some great reading. Just hoping someone will have some info,

Liqua Chem are they still in business? There website is down. Or are they on a holiday break. Anybody with any info. There prices where hard to beat for pct and other research products.

william_lee

Awards
Happy Holidays to all of the bros here, though i never post here but there is always some great reading. Just hoping someone will have some info,

Liqua Chem are they still in business? There website is down. Or are they on a holiday break. Anybody with any info. There prices where hard to beat for pct and other research products.

****, I hope they're still in business. I've had really excellent luck with them in the past. Hopefully their site is just down. I know it was up a few days ago. Happy holidays to everyone also!

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
try power nutrition...the board sponser they have better products and service......fast service

snoopy

Awards
send him an email, he always replys very fast from past experience. Or go with PN if they carry what you need.

blacktopp

send him an email, he always replys very fast from past experience. Or go with PN if they carry what you need.

I will try the email route, I also support the board sponser with my needs but in some instances they don't sell all that i may need.