methyl-5aa?

bellicose

Banned
Awards
any info on this? I couldn't dig much information up and i'm wondering what a good dose would be and what kind of effects i would see.
I am thinking of doing a m1t & 4ad-prop and am thinking the m5aa might compliment it well. Any input?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
10-20 mg pre WO. I just got mine in today from Designer Labs, Ill report some feeback tommorow.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
its just used pre-workout?
Is is just for a boost or does it increase lean mass too?
Let me know how it goes for you bro

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
It probaly is too good for gaining mass, but it should give a nice boost to workout intensity and strength, help keep lbm when dieting, and harden up your physique.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for many more reports on the sides (mainly hairloss). Someone's got to test, just not me! :D

legaljuicer

Awards
who cares about hair loss???? Bald is beautiful :)

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I had a decent workout on 20mgs today. I injured my bicep last week, so about an hour pre WO I took a shot of 50mgs of demerol, than I took my m 5aa 45 minutes pre WO. I not going to be able to make tremendous gains through this injury, but im hoping to maintain, the difference between demerol and no m 5aa is quite signifigant.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I had a decent workout on 20mgs today. I injured my bicep last week, so about an hour pre WO I took a shot of 50mgs of demerol, than I took my m 5aa 45 minutes pre WO. I not going to be able to make tremendous gains through this injury, but im hoping to maintain, the difference between demerol and no m 5aa is quite signifigant.
Hey Pro, Are you running anything else with that?Just curious.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
No PH or AAS, that is the sole hormonal product I am on

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i am going to add it to my cycle (m1t, ucp-1, anarchy) to help me cut up. i could not stand the lethargy of m1t alone the first 2 weeks on. i'm doing the ucp1 and m1t 2 on 2 off. anarchy thru out. my second two weeks on begins monday. hopefully i get mine from designer today.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it is in my head, but I am noticing an increased vascularity this morning.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Sledge warned me it may turn into a jello like substance, I just heat a bowl of water up, stick the vial in for 30-40 seconds, and shake, then dose it. I havent really checked if it is falling out, but with such a potent substance, I want even dosing. Oh btw, new PR on hack squats tonight, 6 plates per side, thats ass to the grass hacks to, none of the barely parralell crap.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
One side though so far, my shoulders have broken out a bit.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
sounds about the same as with me. i think it will indirectly add add to lean mass gains through strength and concentration while working out. at room temp, mine isnt really falling out of solution, its just not totaly clear, like when i warm it up. I am trying to get it to stay totaly clear the whole time, but I have been real busy with a lot of other stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kruz Anabolics 11
Salem Anabolics 9
julius kelp Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10