4ad propinate?

B

bellicose

Banned
Awards
anyone taken it? What is the effective dose? What dose will compare to 1gm of test per week?

B

bellicose

Banned
Awards
thank you for the info, 2.5 grams is the dose i will do then.
Anyone else with some comments?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you're gonna pin it, why not just do 1g of test instead of 2.5g of 4-AD? Anyone can buy syno and do a conversion to get real test prop.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree, and if you're skeptical about the syno conversion, just get a kit :)

B

bellicose

Banned
Awards
agreed, i'll probably end up doing that.
All of my syno conversions have had estrogen left, and yes i did use dazed's kit.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
How did you know that it still had estro? Did you have it tested?

S

sarcoplasm

Awards
Perhaps you didnt rinse long enough with the distilled water

B

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i knew because when i went on regular prop from china my gyno quickly subsided.
And i rinsed it for about 8 hours.

I'm gonna give it another shot and hope for the best. The filters he includes with the kit are really crappy and take a long time

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should buy extra Estrogen Solubilizer and add to the mix to make sure you get all the estro out.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use a kit and didn't seem to have any problems getting the E out. I let mine sit for awhile to react though, overnight. :)

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have used it, quite a bit actually. I like it better then 4 ad cyp, and because of the ester you can actually use less then you would of 4AD cyp. 200lb BB, can use 1000mg 4 ad prop per week instead of the 1200-1400 that you would with 4 ad cyp.
I think 4ad cyp at around 1400-1600 is pretty close to about 800-900mg of test cyp. so i would say the prop version should be around 1200-1400 for the same mg. up it if needed.