Best PH/DS for Athletics

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Best PH/DS for Athletics

Out of any oral out (banned or not). Some of the old school ones actually look interesting. What would you choose if you had to play a hard endurance/strength sport the entire time on cycle? We play 40 min half if you want to guess.

I want to start my first cycle in about a month or two. I know about supports and pct. It would kill me to lose a lot of speed or endurance though.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

low dose test with eq and winny ? eq will bring up you rbc count so you will tire less easy. i have heard winny makes your more explosive and quick. i doubt any gear can actually make you slower and have less endurance.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking test and eq would be great for a while too. The rbc thing really intrigues me. I hear the winny will mess with the joints a lil. Mine already take a beating.

Really wanted to start my first cycle with an oral though. Its shorter and easier. Not to mention cheaper than test/eq/winny cycle even with home brewing.

By effecting performance i mainly meant killer back pumps or breathing probs some things give. Maybe lots of bloat or joint pain too. Give a plus to the ones that would help more though.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    low dose test with eq and winny ? eq will bring up you rbc count so you will tire less easy. i have heard winny makes your more explosive and quick. i doubt any gear can actually make you slower and have less endurance.
    No but think of a tennis player. Too much bulk, and he starts to lose his game. For some sports, too much muscle is bad.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a rugby player so too much bulk wouldnt be a problem as long as i can still function. Worst case scenario is i get ultra huge and move to the pack
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Cardio seemed to get a bit easier for me when I was on h-drol. Could've been all in my head though.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That was one i was thinking about, along with epi or maybe var as possibilities too. No other suggestions yet? Stacks are cool too.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Answers

try pheraflex... i play hockey and i lost very little speed and my shots excellent
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

P-plex is said to increase coordination...same with "the One". I'd say either of those would work well in-season for most sports. Can't vouch for the One yet, but I definitely felt more explosive both out of the blocks and in stride on phera.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    P-plex is said to increase coordination...same with "the One". I'd say either of those would work well in-season for most sports. Can't vouch for the One yet, but I definitely felt more explosive both out of the blocks and in stride on phera.
    Yeah but pplex gives you those ever famous backpumps and shin splints, hardcore dehydration too. Sure does make performance outstanding though...just gotta deal with the joints and pumps. Turns your wrists into solid blocks
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I've never heard that about p-plex and the one sounds like more hype than innovation...

What do you guys think about:
    p-plex 1-3 @ 20/30/30 or 10/20/20 It is in 10mg caps now right?
    var 3-6 @ 25/50/50/50

Everyone who has taken var loves it from what i hear. I just want to try it out.

I can get var for what i'm assuming is decently priced as a powder. I'll just mix with some flax seed oil and dose it in shakes or something.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Bump. I'd really like some feedback on how good all of you think this will be or if anything needs to be changed.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

dude honestly i think your best bet is h-drol id feel like i can play basketball on it forever and its very low side effects if any is always a plus the only problem i had with it was i was hungry all the time but i definitely felt stronger i got bigger and had loads of energy i wouldnt sat my speed reallyincreased but i could definitely play harder for longer
  14. Registered User
    Answers

i only tested 2, epistane and h.drol.
    the second one wAs underdosed (i used only 50mg) but it work very well, the only problem wAs weight gain (because I ate too much). epi don't impressed me so much, only more definition, but no strengh gain.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

so to sum it up 50/50/50/75/75 of h-drol will do just fine
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I play rugby too and I used winstrol for 4 weeks during season. OUTSTANDING!!! My speed increased dramatically, never seemed to get tired or sore from rucking/tackling. I also ran alot to up my endurance which helped but speed wise I went from being in the top 3 speed for forwards to the 2nd fastest rugger on the team (including backs!) I'd highly recommend it. If your looking for a legal PH/DS I'd have to side w/ epi. SD back pumps too much, Pplex too wet and not really right for your goals. I have never tried epi but lean gains, bf% reduction, seems like it would be good for speed/strength. Maybe tren too just do a little more research on the two and you'll be fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARMS and collegiate athletics...
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:24 AM