liquid clen

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
has anyone here ever used clen? i'm wondering how well this actually works for fat loss and retaining muscles? can someone who has taken it before pls reply or if you know someone who has. i've heard its better than eca stack, but i'm just looking for some first hand knowledge of it...SPEAK UP BOBO

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
clen is nice man. im taking a pretty mild dosage right now. been on for two weeks coming off my last cycle. lost the slight gut i had from the water retension and extra body mass and have solid workouts....energized. A good cutting agent and also easy to be found. (liquid or tabs)
Sage

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen is great for fat loss. much better than any eca including vpx clenbutrx. only thing is that it's causes insomnia for me. i also use it to stay up partying all night.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
clen is great for fat loss. much better than any eca including vpx clenbutrx. only thing is that it's causes insomnia for me. i also use it to stay up partying all night.
try taking it earlier in the day if you already havent done so. :)
Sage

Novi

Awards
How does it effect stuff like heart rate and blood pressure? What are some of the other possible side effects for using it?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
do a search... also if you look in the profiles it has all of that there...

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
clen is nice man. im taking a pretty mild dosage right now. been on for two weeks coming off my last cycle. lost the slight gut i had from the water retension and extra body mass and have solid workouts....energized. A good cutting agent and also easy to be found. (liquid or tabs)
Sage
I'll be cutting in March and starting a 1T/4AD transdermal stack. I'm considering using clen due to high BF (look at sig). What kind of dosage were you using if you dont mind me asking? One guy on anohter board mentioned taking it untill you get "the shakes". That sounds like a bit too much.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i hear mostly of people using it stacked with other stuff...is it fine to use alone and does it work just as well? I did read on one site that its good to use when coming off cycle as you retain muscle. could you use it after 2 weeks of m1t instead of using nolva?

thx guys

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i hear mostly of people using it stacked with other stuff...is it fine to use alone and does it work just as well? I did read on one site that its good to use when coming off cycle as you retain muscle. could you use it after 2 weeks of m1t instead of using nolva?

thx guys

Clen would be good post cycle because you could eat above maint. calories and have less chance of gaining fat. You would still need anti-e's post cycle, it won't help your HPTA at all.

I like clen, the sides are actually milder than any ECA I've used. Less prostate inflammation, less racing-heart sensation. The shakes aren't that bad, just ramp up the dosage gradually. If you stack it with T3, you need to throw an androgen in there to prevent muscle loss. In Jan, I'll probably stack it with m5aa, 2on/2off.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I'll be cutting in March and starting a 1T/4AD transdermal stack. I'm considering using clen due to high BF (look at sig). What kind of dosage were you using if you dont mind me asking? One guy on anohter board mentioned taking it untill you get "the shakes". That sounds like a bit too much.
Ill state what i said in a PM. clenbuterol is one of several compounds which really depend on the person's body frame and how the the individuals body react to it. An average dosage is 120mcg/day(thats 6 tabs of 20mcg/.02mg or approx 1mL of the liquid clen). Its best to take a lower to moderate dosage, maybe half that and work your way up to 100-150mcgs (thats the 'recommended" value for male athletes. I personally, have taken up to 240mcg and been fine. Unlike most compounds, you can pyramid up and down during clen use to help adapt your body to it. so start low, build up high, and bring it back down.... thats if you're seeing results of course.
Sage

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clen is best used with T3 as a fat loss agent because Clen alone lowers T3 levels. I have more side effects (shakes) with Clen than ECA. Some people like it better than ECA, some the opposite. The best way is to alternate 2 week Clen/2 week ECA. Throw some Taurine in there to reduce cramping that Clen can cause.

Now please read the profile on Clenbuterol in the stickies.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it is.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
but i hear people comparing UA to DNP. so how can clen/t3 be more powerful?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are compared to each other because they are both uncouplers but DNP is much more potent (it can kill you). Nobody said they are more powerful, just better fat burners (because length of use). You can't use DNP for months at a time like T3/Clen/ECA. I've lost much more fat on Clen/T3 combo than UA.

Most of the things you hear in this sport are untrue.

mrfumetsu

Awards
The ß-agonist pathway may effect processes other than muscle sparing and fat loss. In fact in chickens ß-agonists were shown to be stronger growth promoting agents than steroids (believe it or not but poultry science folks are doing a lot of research trying to produce more muscular chickens since the muscle is the meat that we eat). In fact ß-agonists seem to produce muscle growth without the stimulus of exercise, something steroids have failed to do. However ß-agonists are not as effective in rats and the effects on humans is unknown. The ß-agonist clenbuterol can cause slow twitch muscle fibers to be converted to fast twitch fibers. It can also prevent muscle atrophy due to disuse. Other studies have shown that b-antagonists (agents that block b-receptors and prevent them from functioning) cause muscles to shift from fast twitch to slow twitch and cause muscle atrophy (muscle wasting or breakdown). These studies indicate that ß-agonists might play an important role in the maintenance of fast twitch muscle fibers and in maintaining and perhaps increasing muscle mass. It may be no coincidence then that large amounts of ß-agonists (adrenaline and noradrenaline) are produced during high intensity training sessions. Perhaps these ß-agonists are necessary in initiating the muscle growth stimulus.
what do you think about that bobo? (in regards to converting slow twitch fibers into fast twitch fibers)

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about that bobo? (in regards to converting slow twitch fibers into fast twitch fibers)

in animals there is there is alot of b-receptors thats why clenbutrol is used in cows to increase mass and meat, however in human there is way less b-receptors than animals and i remmber reading that clen can increase mass few ounces per week thats why its used as anti-catabolic post cycle, but that wont be siginficant when used other catabolic drugs like t3 or when your are in calorie deficit while cutting. and sure its not worth sides to increase mass while bulking comapringto ASS or oter androens.

mrfumetsu

Awards
in animals there is there is alot of b-receptors thats why clenbutrol is used in cows to increase mass and meat, however in human there is way less b-receptors than animals and i remmber reading that clen can increase mass few ounces per week thats why its used as anti-catabolic post cycle, but that wont be siginficant when used other catabolic drugs like t3 or when your are in calorie deficit while cutting. and sure its not worth sides to increase mass while bulking comapringto ASS or oter androens.

is this the "T3" you guys are referring to : http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=671&osCsid=b53e9cb68b8dcfe2ed4f3cc9d0ffae57

?

Rick Morrow

Awards
Clen is best used with T3 as a fat loss agent because Clen alone lowers T3 levels. I have more side effects (shakes) with Clen than ECA. Some people like it better than ECA, some the opposite. The best way is to alternate 2 week Clen/2 week ECA. Throw some Taurine in there to reduce cramping that Clen can cause.

Good post Bobo.. I get the cramps like a mother! I had no idea about the Taurine... thanks!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro potassium is also a big help with the cramps. If I take it throughout the day I won't get cramps at all.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Potassium or Taurine will help. Lack of Taurine leads to potassium deficiency so your bacially going to the source of the problem. Taurine has some other benefits as well so I stick to that, but both work at reducing cramps.

JWest0926

Awards
I get my taurine from BAC, its dirt cheap, spoon it all day whether on clen or not. Its the best addition to my supp regimine in the last few months!

JWest0926

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
V8 for me works wonders............Powernutrition has the liquid Clen in Cinnamon

Bigmac

Awards
Question..... I wanted to use Clen to lose some fat, but also to gain some muscle. I've read that at lower doses this can be done?

Reason is that I've done a few 1-T cycles, and lost some hair. Also, I don't want to use 19nor, cause I'm on Propecia, and it can cause hairloss due to some reaction with each other. Will Clen be any use to me if I want to gain some strength while losing fat?

Power Nutrition

We carry Taurine also. It's 500mg 100 caps for $5. Good stuff.

Here is the link: Taurine

PN

jerome

Awards
I want advise to??Please help if ya can

I want to lose weight also, How many ml< per day?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established

I may be mistaken, but I remember seeing somewhere that Ephedrine and Clen utitlize the same receptors, so running them back to back wouldn't be as effective as incorporating something else.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6